SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

All Extreme Games and Subspace/Continuum related topics
By WORLD
Qan set up a dev server, and we have everything prepared, awaiting the orders my lords.

Most of the zones in SS were birthed by other settings, do not see any harm in this, long live EG.
By TheCript
give the sets to tw,

create several subarenas in tw named EG PUB (EGFL, EGDL, EG DUEL?, EG BD?, )

place bots in the current EG pub immediately sending players entering directly to the EG PUB subarena in tw
(fc used to abuse his powers by *sending me to tw atleast several times a day for asking for better management, no joke)
By DaZZ!
Completely understand rae’s position and her stand in this. Its not something she can hand over as its not hers to give away, even though fc/cycad won’t do that and would apparently rather bury the zone with its settings.

It’s somewhat dumb to pressure her to do so, as it’s against her moral and to me it feels like she’s not against the idea of transfering ownership to tw. I don’t understand why fc/cycad won’t give away the settings though. Are there promises to past owners? Are settings under some license which past owners won’t agree to? Or just being somewhat childish/selfish? Would be nice to hear why it’s not a possibility
By vys
RaeRae I really don't understand why you won't do this, it's not like we are trying to steal settings, we're trying to save your zone and give your long serving loyal players the chance for their playing days to continue.

I'm staff in TrenchWars and I believe staff are there to try and make the game as enjoyable as they can and try to help their public as much as they can. Would you ignore ?help calls from your public if someone required help? You're literally refusing to help every single person in your zone, for what? To try and have credability on staff in a dead zone where the owner doesn't give a shit if it dies or not.

You can be the hero and do the right thing as a staff member and HELPING your own zone.

I'm sorry if this post comes off as angry, I'm just frustrated how someone has the opportunity to do right and save their zone for their players but is refusing. It's not about being staff and respecting the owners. It's about doing what's right.
By RaeRae
It'd be one thing if the actual zone had no bots and was completely abandoned but it's still there and everything works perfectly fine, same as it ever was.

I've talked with FC and Me, Cycad, FC, and Rek are going to start a discussion on some things here soon, and where they want to go with it. I'm absolutely not saying this is a discussion to hand over the settings, so nobody should be banking on that.

I'll post updates when available.
By Unlimited
RaeRae wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 7:39 pm
It'd be one thing if the actual zone had no bots and was completely abandoned but it's still there and everything works perfectly fine, same as it ever was.

I've talked with FC and Me, Cycad, FC, and Rek are going to start a discussion on some things here soon, and where they want to go with it. I'm absolutely not saying this is a discussion to hand over the settings, so nobody should be banking on that.

Good to hear! instead of everyone bashing each other lets reach an agreement. As far as the first thing you said.. hm how can I say this without being an asshole lol not many people are willing to use their time doing something in EG or any zone that is inactive.. when tw has the staff/bots/development, THIS people will help with.

Keep us updated on what is decided!
By TheCript
RaeRae wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 7:39 pm

we asked for the bd map in pub months ago now.... would tw have let us wait months for a simple request like this?

tw staff n dev team would actively help us get what we need.....
By EEL
You guys want the arena settings esc+c?
By GhostBusters
Why not just host a ete/duel league!
By themouse
Optix for mod 2018
By WereWolf
themouse wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 11:58 am
Optix for mod 2018
He must have broken out of jail.
By ridd
RaeRae wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 8:58 pm
lol no, i'm just not a scumbag.
I....i don't know if this is completely true.

just kidding. Stream on twitch sometime you newb.

<3 ridd
By Omega Red
It’s sad it has come to this really. I logged into eg yesterday and there were just like 10 bots and Lady Vader.

I’m with Dazz on this, I’d like to hear a legitimate explanation on why staff will not incorporate the zone I to TW. Honestly at this point in the games life, all the zones should be in one central place.

TW and EG players have both proven they can thrive in both zones and their respective leagues. There’s no reason why we should let EG die due to neglect.
By Golfer.
^ What Omega said...

Why not just give TW the settings so they can set up an automated baseduel league for us?
By Lawbuh
Let the zone die. Fc ruined it, human trash.

Sup Rushmore, you weren't at the madden tourney were you??

Fc: Fc was a good player, I remember flagging with[…]

it's worth a shot, there's a trickle of tw players[…]

today 3v3

3v3 no bot (https://ibb.co/VttZQvj) so today we […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!