SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Grid in 2
17%
Grid in 3
14%
Silence in 2
40%
Silence in 3
29%
By Ursa
And as far as your questionable subs, why is kace specleading in the first place? The guy's lack of knowledge in spaceships is exactly why he's been stuck at his same playing level for forever. Lee as a squadleader should have ultimate say on who gets in or not, if Dazz gets subbed out wouldn't that be a concern for you? Even I was able to tell Grid's leaders in spec throughout the game what needed to be changed or kept the same.
By MCI
To pounder and golfer,

Blahhy would be proud and once news reaches him I'm sure he will shed a tear of joy. Targus7 the man who vanquished bacon and lee to climb his way to victory.

Love
Mci
By Toretto
Ursa wrote:And as far as your questionable subs, why is kace specleading in the first place? The guy's lack of knowledge in spaceships is exactly why he's been stuck at his same playing level for forever. Lee as a squadleader should have ultimate say on who gets in or not, if Dazz gets subbed out wouldn't that be a concern for you? Even I was able to tell Grid's leaders in spec throughout the game what needed to be changed or kept the same.
This from the guy who blew EGFL with the most stacked roster in history (besides rb/blood)?
By Ursa
RigiD wrote:
Ursa wrote:And as far as your questionable subs, why is kace specleading in the first place? The guy's lack of knowledge in spaceships is exactly why he's been stuck at his same playing level for forever. Lee as a squadleader should have ultimate say on who gets in or not, if Dazz gets subbed out wouldn't that be a concern for you? Even I was able to tell Grid's leaders in spec throughout the game what needed to be changed or kept the same.
This from the guy who blew EGFL with the most stacked roster in history (besides rb/blood)?
Lol, couldn't be bothered to use tactics. Me and yawn just picked 10 players and see if we could win, didn't work out. Doesn't change the fact that you know so little about this game and that you are bad. If making it to the EGFL finals and losing to a good Exalt team without giving any effort at leading is as far as a go, then I am able to live with that. Meanwhile you are probably trying your hardest and getting nowhere. If you really think I'm not capable of leading then feel free to do so.
By Lee
actually kace did very well as specleader together with boogy, that was just 1 thing that he did wrong (and fck up in the beginning) As ive stated constantly, it will hurt my game if i start doing subs, giving orders and doing other not in-game things, as i play best if i can concentrate in the game, has always been the case.
In a long run i dont think that we would have won anyways, we had more or less 1 working combination for the freq and even if we won first game somehow i dont think that this roster could have pulled another win right after, our bench was superior to Ill and was a deciding factor in that game, as we held their initial push and worked in making things better, but Grids bench was better and more active and more on the same wavelength, think that has been the case for entire egfl, Grid has always been the most active squad and that is always a good thing.
By fiori
Ursa wrote:I dropped my flags and went to NME, and we took front while Dbz or someone was dropping which set Silence back about 60%. Don't think we got cleared after that, spent the rest of the game around 90-95% until we took.
***** Dropped your flags, attempted to hero me, then you got owned. Should of heard me cracking the fck up on Vent.

And Kace did extremely well as spec lead. SO LEAVE HIM THE FCK ALONE and spare the players of EG of your lies and deceit, BoinG, you have as much credibility as Owens when it comes to telling the truth.
By Omega Red

holy shit, anyone see at 1:35, the lag attach chain lasted about 7 deaths into FR with connie, pounder and finite to kill sk?

also wewe do you have any footage of home?
By Toretto
fiori wrote:
Ursa wrote:I dropped my flags and went to NME, and we took front while Dbz or someone was dropping which set Silence back about 60%. Don't think we got cleared after that, spent the rest of the game around 90-95% until we took.
***** Dropped your flags, attempted to hero me, then you got owned. Should of heard me cracking the fck up on Vent.
And Kace did extremely well as spec lead. SO LEAVE HIM THE FCK ALONE and spare the players of EG of your lies and deceit, BoinG, you have as much credibility as Owens when it comes to telling the truth.
Actually, I was watching that unfold, it was quite funny.
By Ursa
RigiD wrote:
fiori wrote:
LOL you guys done? I had around 600 bounty from taking your base the first time and I dropped my flag. I had a rep and full cloak what do you want me to do with it except try to cloak and hero? Even if it failed, you guys still lost front and never got a chance to set your defense again. No wonder you two are so bad at this game, can't understand gameplay.

PS: Also heard SIN raging about the loss after, saying how he's waited 8 long years for this. WHAT A SCRUB.
By mattyoung
Omega Red wrote:

holy shit, anyone see at 1:35, the lag attach chain lasted about 7 deaths into FR with connie, pounder and finite to kill sk?

also wewe do you have any footage of home?

ojkay thats a pretty simple and standard la chain..
By fiori
Ursa wrote:
RigiD wrote:
fiori wrote:
LOL you guys done? I had around 600 bounty from taking your base the first time and I dropped my flag. I had a rep and full cloak what do you want me to do with it except try to cloak and hero? Even if it failed, you guys still lost front and never got a chance to set your defense again. No wonder you two are so bad at this game, can't understand gameplay.

PS: Also heard SIN raging about the loss after, saying how he's waited 8 long years for this. WHAT A SCRUB.
8 FAWKKKKEEENNNN YEARSSSSSS, you would have had to be in vent with us to understand what I was really getting at, and the voice i was saying it in. Old Silence -> to now Silence. (The gap of years) "Ohhhhhh."

But i'm just hatin, Frozo, you know it's in my blood. I know you played very well that game but dont let this statement get to your ego
By Johnson
Im taking all responsibility for grid winning egfl. It was all me. If it wasn't for me Grid wouldn't exist and if I didn't go inactive and ditch it with omega eel would never have come along to motivate the little pricks.

All me.
By EEL
poemZX_ wrote:
jaXen wrote:where are the stats for this?
pretty sure they were deleted when azela deleted his forum username (or was banned)

what poem said! Wow cant believe it's been so long. Grid won in two games to zero vs Silence. Flex

it's worth a shot, there's a trickle of tw players[…]

today 3v3

3v3 no bot (https://ibb.co/VttZQvj) so today we […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!