SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: EEL

Click HERE to see where you stand in this year's leagues.

UPDATED: December 4th, 2017

There are THREE categories you can fight for to rank yourself at the top
  • Best "Killer Per Minute"
  • Best "Rating"
  • Best "Killing Spree" (only records your best spree at the end of each game, doesn't count sprees inbetween games)
To be eligible to have your name in the stat ranks, you must be participating in EGBDL 2017 and play in "unscheduled" and "scheduled" matches.

Stats will start recording when the first game of Week 1 starts and will continue until the end of the Season. Play-offs stats will also be recorded but will not be categorize with the regular season.

*Prizes are TBH.
Last edited by b_l on December 4th, 2017, 10:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
b_l wrote:
October 25th, 2017, 7:17 pm
Click HERE to see where you stand in this year's leagues.

UPDATED: November 21st, 2017

There are THREE categories you can fight for to rank yourself at the top
  • Best "Killer Per Minute"
  • Best "Rating"
  • Best "Killing Spree" (only records your best spree at the end of each game, doesn't count sprees inbetween games)
To be eligible to have your name in the stat ranks, you must be participating in EGBDL 2017 and play in "unscheduled" and "scheduled" matches.

Stats will start recording when the first game of Week 1 starts and will continue until the end of the Season. Play-offs stats will also be recorded but will not be categorize with the regular season.

*Prizes are TBH.
yeh just addd it to this sheet, and maybe see if rek can integrate the sheet into the website, like just another page any1 can go to and look up the stats, this would be an awesome addition for the website and might get some more traffic. We could track weekly stats also in ff season for example or other leagues, even pubgames.
Hi

lol no, i'm just not a scumbag. I....i don't k[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!