SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

General discussion about anything but keep it clean.
By TheDruid-3X3
BuiltLikeABrickRed wrote:Awens Druid!

Thanks for that reading, looks like next year will be a good year for me and our Brewmastery plan.

Keep your cloves and secret recipes safe!

Nothing Special about our Plan. Just Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Cloves, some Yeast and Water from a Special Source that we PMed each other about.

;)

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

I got Two Reading Requests made of me whilst in Game and I PMed them back to either post their Reading Requests on this Thread or PM me through EG Forums.

So far, they have not done so. So until I get a EG Forums PM or a Post on this Thread from them, I wont be able to do the Reading.

It is sort of difficult to do a Tarot Reading for someone whilst in the midst of Playing EG ya know.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

I just got a PM for a Reading involving Employment/Finances.

There is a Spread called Job Improvement Spread.

Six Cards are Drawn and they are laid out like this:

-----------------------------------------------
------------1-------------2-------------------
------------3-------------4-------------------
------------5-------------6------------------
-----------------------------------------------

Cards 1 and 2 indicate the Kyakusama's Present Career or Job Situation and these Two Cards are Read together.

Card 3 and 4 indicates what the Kyakusama really want Career or Job-Wise. These Cards Represent the Kyakusama's Highest Ideals and Desires in this aspect of their Life and they should be Read together.

Card 5 and 6 indicates how the Kyakusama can Achieve their Ideals from Card #3 and #4 and these Cards should be Read together.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

I just did a Celtic Cross Spread for a Kyakusama X.

He might be in a Relationship of Trust with someone who is Very Intellectual and using that Intellect to Deceive him in regards to his trying to having a Better Future. Things may have been a bit Boring and Lethargic in the Recent Past, but he might now be enjoying having a lot of Fun with this Person along with a couple of others. But in the Near Future, his Intuition will sense that all is not going to how things are what he are Hoping that they will be and he will end up Leaving Things to the Past and going his Own Way.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Hey Supah Girl!!!

Just to let you know, I do Divinations with the Tarot! So if you want a Reading, just ask.

I also have a set of Runes if you want a Rune Pulled.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Supah Girl wrote:so you can do a reading on how my life will be or something like that or relationship wide :P
I can do an Celtic Cross Spread or an Over The Horizon Spread for ya. They both cover both of the Issues that you have pointed out.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Supah Girl wrote:which ever ones better

For a Reading Request like that, the Celtic Cross is the Spread for when the Kyakusama are uncertain as to what they want to know from the Tarot.

Over The Horizon Spread is what you use when you are in a Relationship with someone and you want to know how that Relationship is going to go.

Do you want your Celtic Cross Spread PMed to you or done on Open Forum?

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Supah Girl wrote:pm both :P
PM Both? You want a Celtic Cross and the Over The Horizon Relationship Spread?

But if you want an Over The Horizon Spread, then you do know what you want a Reading for and therefore the Celtic Cross Spread is no longer required as that is a Spread for People who are Uncertain about what they want to know about from the Tarot.

But for the Over The Horizon Relationship Spread to work, you have to provide some details about the other person, be they be a Boyfriend, Gentlemanfriend, or Family Member. So Please provide a few details about the other person that you are having some sort of Relationship with and I will do the Over The Horizon Spread for you and PM to you the Results.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Supah Girl wrote:Im not that stupid but you are :lol:

Who Knows?

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
My Best Friends Mother recently Passed Away and he is into my doing an Afterlife Tarot Reading for her at around next Samhain (aka: Halloween).

Then I was Driving to Work yesterday and I was thinking about how I have heard that sometimes it takes years and years and even decades for a Person's Soul to Reincarnate into its Incarnation. So I thought that there must be a set of Tarot Cards that might indicate someone whose Soul will stay in Limbo for a long time before Reincarnating.

These Cards would have show a state of Rest, Recovery, or a period of Reflection.

For the Major Arcanas, I chose the Hermit and the Hanged Man Card to indicate long periods in Limbo:

Image Image

Both Hermit and Hanged Man indicate states of Reflection and times to ponder Philosophies in Life, so I figure that they could indicate a lengthy time in Limbo.

Then for the Minor Arcanas, I have selected:

The Three of Wands:

This Card shows a Man looking off to Sea to see what might come in and indicates having to take time in Limbo to have Patience to see what might be coming next.

The Nine of Wands:

This Card shows a Warrior who is behind his Palisade taking a Rest between Battles, so this could indicate that a Soul is Resting in Limbo between Incarnations.

The Four of Cups:

Shows a Man just sitting there Resting and Reflecting over the Meaning of Life while in Limbo.

The Five of Cups:

So a person being Mournful as well as Reflective between Lives and thus stays in Limbo for a time.

The Seven of Cups:

Shows a Man with his Head in the Clouds looking over his Past Life for a time while in Limbo before going on to their next Incarnation.

The Two of Swords:

Shows a Warrior Princess in a State of Restful Limbo for a time.

The Four of Swords:

Shows a Warriors Tomb and indicates a time of Rest and Recovery in Limbo for a person's Tired Soul.

The Eight of Swords:

This shows someone who is held back against their Will. Could indicate they have to stay in Limbo for a time in order to deal with Spiritual Issues against their Will.

The Seven of Pentacles:

Shows a Farmer who is Patiently Waiting for something to come up and thus indicates a time to have Patience while in Limbo.

The Eight of Pentacles:

Shows a Craftsman who is Working on something and that could indicate a time of being in Limbo whilst trying to work something out.

The Nine of Pentacles:

This Maiden spending time in her Garden of Eden could indicate a time that the Dearly Departed wants to stay in Limbo to enjoy some time in Limbo.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Supah Girl wrote:pm both :P

Awens to Supah Girl Kyakusama:

The Celtic Cross Spread is done and the Fine Details PMed to you.

This Spread indicates that you have a lot of Concerns with being together with your Friends and Partying and although some may come and go, you will always be able to keep a Good Circle of Friends together and will soon become the Center of Attention thanks to your Resourcefulness.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

I just did a Relationship Tarot Spread for Kyakusama X who PMed their Reading Request to me.

This Spread indicates that the other person is a Solid Sturdy Man who knows what he likes and he has his Eyes set on Kyakusama X and will be somewhat Stubborn about it. Right now, she might be a bit Confused by this Relationship having too much on her Plate, but things will come to her as if by Magic. She might right now want some Solitude in her Life and might be a bit afraid of becoming overly Bound Up in this Relationship. But after Careful Thought and Planning as the Advisory Card indicates, Kyakusama X might find herself in a Good Nurturing Relationship full of Caring and Sharing.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

Tis the Eve of Mabon Autumnal Equinox and my Tarot Card Shingle is out for Reading Requests.

3X3
By nunnnez
i'd like another tarot card reading please!
By TheDruid-3X3
nunnnez wrote:i'd like another tarot card reading please!

According to my Records, you had a PMed Celtic Cross Spread done for you exactly One Year Ago during last year's Autumnal Equinox.

And you have come back for more.

I will do your Reading within the next few days and PM to you the Results.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:I have had a Request for a Reading on Kyakusama's Relationships.

For such things, I like using the Relationship Spread called the "Over The Horizon Spread", which goes like this:

Card #1: What will be person be like?
Card #2: What will the relationship be like?
Card #3: How will the relationship affect the Kyakusama?
Card #4: How serious will the relationship be?
Card #5: How will the Kyakusama feel about the relationship
Card #6: Advice regarding the relationship
Card #7: Most likely outcome of the relationship.

It is layed out like this:

-------------4------------
---------3-------5--------
-----2---------------6----
-1----------------------7-

I learned this Spread from Kimberley Huggens whose Tarot Course I took in Fall of 2004 when I first became interested in Learning the Tarot.

I find it Very Usefull.

3X3

I just got PMed a Request for a Reading concerning a Relationship for which I think the Over The Horizon Spread will be appropriate.

I will get to that Readings as soon as I am finished doing a Celtic Cross Spread for Nunnnez.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote:Sir, may I please have a reading? I know it hasn't been two years, but it has been nearly one year. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Getting Readings One Year Apart is Appropriate, so No Worries.

Are you looking for another Celtic Cross Spread, or is there another aspect of Life that you are interested in knowing about?

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote:Standard reading will be just fine.
I believe you have Posted in the Past that you think Tarot is Bollocks, but if you have changed your Mind, how about a Celtic Cross Spread. That is a type of Standard Spread for doing Readings.

Nunnnez has not replied to my query about his wanting another Celtic Cross Spread yet. If I dont get a Reply from him by the time I get Home from Work, I will get to the Relationship Spread for the Kyakusama who PMed me.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
No Reply from Nunnnez so I will get to Kyakusama X's Reading and then LANF's Celtic Cross.

Kyakusama X has opted for the Over The Horizon Spread, so I will do that ASAP and PM to Kyakusama X the Fine Details of their Reading.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

I just did a Reading for Kyakusama X using the Over The Horizon Relationship Tarot Spread and PMed to Kyakusama X the Fine Details.

Basically this Relationship will take some time to Manifest Itself and Kyakusama X will have to be a bit Patient, but so long as Kyakusama X get Good Advice from others that they Trust, then Kyakusama X will be able to go from Past Disappointments and Create something New, Revolutionary and Refreshing with this New Relationship.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
nunnnez wrote:i'd like another tarot card reading please!

Nunnnez PMed his Reply for a Celtic Cross Spread and I did the Spread and PMed back to Nunnnez the Fine Details of the Reading.

It looks as though Nunnnez might be investing a lot of Time and Money into some form of Business in the Entertainment Industry and he might have had some Loses in the Recent Past. But he has learned from those Mistakes and are now on Good Solid Footing and be able to Steadily Advance in his Endeavors. With various things happening in the Near Future, Nunnnez will be able to have Trust in those around him to help work on his Business with a Good Nurturing Attitude and after a time of waiting for his Work to Grow and Ripen, Nunnnez will be able to make many others Happy with the Fruits of his Labours.

TheDruid-3X3
Start logging on!

I'd love it if fc put up a bigger map so we could […]

Hey EG DYNASTIES

The good old days!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!