SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

General discussion about anything but keep it clean.
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

I just got a PM for a Tarot Card Reading, which I will be doing and PMing back to the Kyakusama who asked for it. It is from a Member of EG Forums that I did a Tarot Reading in the Past and is a Satisfied Kyakusama.

The Kyakusama X offerred to give me Payment, but I have turned it down as I said to Kyakusama X that Divinatory Artists who ask for Renumeration are usually Fraudster Flim Flam Artists who Profit on the Misery of others.

I informed my Kyakusama X that I only do my Tarot Card Reading to the Soul Purpose of Promoting the Spiritualities of Ancient Celtic Druidism, and that is all.

So to let you all know, All Of My Tarot Readings Are Always Free Of Charge!

TheDruid-3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
cuberoot wrote:do mine druid: should i move back to chicago or stay in pittsburgh?

Sounds like a Job for the "What If You Do/What if you Dont" Spread.

That is where I shuffle my Stonehenge Blessed and Consecrated Rider/Waite Tarot Deck and I pull Four Cards.

Card 1 is for "What if you Do".
Card 2 is for "What if you Don't".

Card 3 is an Advisory Card for "What if you Do".
Card 4 is an Advisory Card for "What if you Don't".

In your Case, Card #1 would be Indicative for "What if you Move to Chicago", and Card #2 would be indicative for "What if you Don't Move to Chicago".

Would you like me to do your Reading on Open Forum, or PM to you the Results?

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote:I'd like a reading. Do I just say "Green Lantern" three times and you'll appear? How does this work?
Are you making a Serious Tarot Reading Request, or are you just being a Sarcastic Sod?

If you are being a Sarcastic Sod, then: No Reading For You!!!

Source

Come Back One Year!!!

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
I have had a Request for a Reading on Kyakusama's Relationships.

For such things, I like using the Relationship Spread called the "Over The Horizon Spread", which goes like this:

Card #1: What will be person be like?
Card #2: What will the relationship be like?
Card #3: How will the relationship affect the Kyakusama?
Card #4: How serious will the relationship be?
Card #5: How will the Kyakusama feel about the relationship
Card #6: Advice regarding the relationship
Card #7: Most likely outcome of the relationship.

It is layed out like this:

-------------4------------
---------3-------5--------
-----2---------------6----
-1----------------------7-

I learned this Spread from Kimberley Huggens whose Tarot Course I took in Fall of 2004 when I first became interested in Learning the Tarot.

I find it Very Usefull.

3X3
By LostAndNotFound
TheDruid-3X3 wrote: Are you making a Serious Tarot Reading Request, or are you just being a Sarcastic Sod?

I'm hurt. I came here seeking guidance. Druidry be damned!

Redemption!

Should I spend all of the money I have left for holiday presents on lottery tickets? If so, will I win the big jackpot?
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote: Are you making a Serious Tarot Reading Request, or are you just being a Sarcastic Sod?

I'm hurt. I came here seeking guidance. Druidry be damned!

Redemption!

Should I spend all of the money I have left for holiday presents on lottery tickets? If so, will I win the big jackpot?

No Readings For You!!! Come Back One Year!!!

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote: No Readings For You!!! Come Back One Year!!!
I'm going to prepare a revenge spell this evening.

No Readings For You!!! Come Back Two Years!!!

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:Awens to All:

I just got a PM for a Tarot Card Reading, which I will be doing and PMing back to the Kyakusama who asked for it. It is from a Member of EG Forums that I did a Tarot Reading in the Past and is a Satisfied Kyakusama.

The Kyakusama X offerred to give me Payment, but I have turned it down as I said to Kyakusama X that Divinatory Artists who ask for Renumeration are usually Fraudster Flim Flam Artists who Profit on the Misery of others.

I informed my Kyakusama X that I only do my Tarot Card Reading to the Soul Purpose of Promoting the Spiritualities of Ancient Celtic Druidism, and that is all.

So to let you all know, All Of My Tarot Readings Are Always Free Of Charge!

TheDruid-3X3

The Relationship Reading is done and the Fine Details PMed to Kyakusama X. I used my Over The Horizon Relationship Spread.

This Relationship Reading indicates that although Kyakusama X might have to overcome some Fears that his Lady Friend may have from Past Hurts and overcome some Attacks from others who might be Defensive of their Lady Friend, after some Good Hard Work and Good Opportunities Taken and Developed, this Relationship will become Close, Intimate and Loving and may even result in a Handfasting Arrangement that might even result in Children. It looks like after overcoming a Bumpy Start, Kyakusama will then enter into a Very Good Harmonious Relationship.

TheDruid-3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awens to All:

When a Kyakusama wants a Tarot Reading, but does not know what sort of issue they are wanting a Reading for, then the Celtic Cross is used. If the Kyakusama knows what sort of Question they want addressed, then another appropriate Spread can be used. So for People who are unsure about what they want to know from the Tarot, then the Celtic Cross Spread is then useful.

Here is the my favorite way of doing the Celtic Cross:

Card #1: This is the Question, and can reveal what the Kyakusama really
wants to know.

Card #2: This is what is in the Kyakusama's way, and an Obsticle for
them.

Card #3: This is the Background to the Question.

Card #4: The is the Recent Past how this has a direct influence upon
the situation of the question.

Card #5: The is the Present and show the Kyakusama's feelings on the
Current Situation.

Card #6: This is the Near Future, and shows us what is likely to
happen with the situation in the Very Near Future.

Card #7: This shows the Kyakusama's attitude to the situation.

Card #8: This is the Environment, and shows what kind of Environment
the Kyakusama is currently in.

Card #9: This is the Hopes and Fears, and shows what the Kyakusama
hopes and fears of the situation.

Card #10: This is the Final Outcome.

This is how I Position the Cards in my Celtic Cross Spread:

-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------3--------------------------10--------------
-------6------1------5--------------------9----------------
----------------2------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------8----------------
---------------4--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------7---------------

TheDruid-3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote:I am now doing readings.

They're GUARANTEED to be 10x better than TheDruid's.

So what kind of Tarot Deck do you use?

How long have your Practiced?

From where did you Learn the Tarot?

3X3
By LostAndNotFound
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
So what kind of Tarot Deck do you use?

How long have your Practiced?

From where did you Learn the Tarot?
My decks borrow cards from Innistrad, Lorwyn, and Mirrodin.

I've practiced as long as the sun, as long as the moon, through all generations.

I learned from Ward, and I will continue to learn from those in my circle of power.
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote: My decks borrow cards from Innistrad, Lorwyn, and Mirrodin.

I've practiced as long as the sun, as long as the moon, through all generations.

I learned from Ward, and I will continue to learn from those in my circle of power.

Source

The Mirrodin Deck that you mention are some sort of Gaming Deck, not a Divinatory Arts Deck.

So you dont know Squat about Cartomancy.

3X3
By LostAndNotFound
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
The Mirrodin Deck that you mention are some sort of Gaming Deck, not a Divinatory Arts Deck.

So you dont know Squat about Cartomancy.
How dare you, sir! How dare you! I will not stand for these egregious claims.

I demand retribution. Fisticuffs! You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand.
By TheDruid-3X3
LostAndNotFound wrote: How dare you, sir! How dare you! I will not stand for these egregious claims.

I demand retribution. Fisticuffs!

Ok. Tomorrow at Noon, we meet in the Dueling Arena and we will have it out!

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Yup, I just went into EG and checked.

At Noon tomorrow, go into Game and go to "duel" arena and we will have it out for about an Hour.

Warbirds at 30 Paces!

Source

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
BuiltLikeABrickRed wrote:I think it's time for a second reading for me. What does 2012 hold in store for me Druid?

Awens to BrickRed!

Sounds like a Job for the 12 Card Zodiac Spread!

This is a Spread which is done on New Years Eve and each Card represents what is likely going to happen to you for each Month of the Year.

So Card #1 would represent January, Card #2 would represent February, Card #3 would represent March and so on and so on.

Would that be sufficient for you?

Would you like me to do the Reading and send you the Results by PM, or would you like me to post your Reading in Forums on this Thread?

3X3
By BuiltLikeABrickRed
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
BuiltLikeABrickRed wrote:I think it's time for a second reading for me. What does 2012 hold in store for me Druid?

Awens to BrickRed!

This is a Spread which is done on New Years Eve and each Card represents what is likely going to happen to you for each Month of the Year.

So Card #1 would represent January, Card #2 would represent February, Card #3 would represent March and so on and so on.

Would you like me to do the Reading and send you the Results by PM, or would you like me to post your Reading in Forums on this Thread?

3X3
Yes Druid that would be sufficient and you can post the reading in this thread!
By TheDruid-3X3
cuberoot wrote:druid, pm me them please!

Awens to cuberoot Kyakusama:

The Reading is done and the Fine Details PMed to you.

The Reading indicated that If you Move to Chicago, you should opt to doing it sooner than later and then you will be able to enjoy reuniting with your Old Friends and Family there.

If you Stay in Pittsburgh, you will have lots of Interesting Things to partake in and you will also have to make sure to appreciate the Friends and Family that you have there.

Basically, you are in a No Lose Situation as it does not matter if you Move or Stay, you will always have loads of Friends and Family to Party With and Appreciate.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
BuiltLikeABrickRed wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:

Awens to BrickRed!

3X3

Ok. I will do your New Years Zodiac Reading on the Xmas Morning.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:

Awens to BrickRed!

3X3

I was in the Process of doing your Reading when I pressed a Wrong Key and Erased It All.

I will have to recompose myself and Rewrite the Whole Thing from Scratch. I still have the Cards Drawn, I just have to Rewrite the Analysis all over again from Scratch.

I will do that later on when I have recovered my composure at having Pressed the Wrong Button and having Accidentally Erased Everthing that I had Written.

That may come about later on this evening.

What a Drag!

3X3
By BuiltLikeABrickRed
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:

Awens to BrickRed!

3X3

I was in the Process of doing your Reading when I pressed a Wrong Key and Erased It All.

I will have to recompose myself and Rewrite the Whole Thing from Scratch. I still have the Cards Drawn, I just have to Rewrite the Analysis all over again from Scratch.

I will do that later on when I have recovered my composure at having Pressed the Wrong Button and having Accidentally Erased Everthing that I had Written.

That may come about later on this evening.

What a Drag!

3X3
Damn thats sucks Druid! But don't worry, take your time. I am in no rush, you can do it whenever you want.

Keep the composure and Merry Christmas!
By TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:

Awens to BrickRed!

3X3

Ok. I will do your New Years Zodiac Reading on the Xmas Morning.

3X3

Ok, it is Boxing Day and after spending a nice afternoon at a Ladyfriend's Place celebrating Xmas with her and her Family, I got a nice Nights Sleep and have prepared for doing the Writeup for BrickRed's Zodiac Tarot Reading.

I have a nice Fried Egg Sandwich and have gotten a couple of Xmas Cards Scanned and Posted onto my Favorite Website and now have a nice Mug of Tea in front of me.

Now I reset up the Atmosphere for Analyzing your Cards again in much the same way that I did yesterday.

First, I turn on Pagan Radio Network in order to Create Atmosphere:
http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-sta ... ?id=130969

Now I go Light a Candle on my Personal Altar and start Burning some Jasmine Incense and I now recompose my Divinatory Chant in much the same way as I did yesterday:
"Oh Great Universal Deity, Please Grant Me the Power to use my Stonehenge Blessed & Consecrated Rider/Waite Tarot Deck to Accurately Divine Out how the Next Year is going to go for BrickRed Kyakusama using the Zodiac New Years Tarot Spread. With Freedom Of Will, Whilst Harming None, So Mote It Be!"

I had Shuffled the Cards Three Times and Cut Them and did the Flips and this is how they went:

January Card: The Five of Pentacles
February Card: The Six of Wands
March Card: The Three of Pentacles
April Card: The Six of Pentacles
May Card: The King of Swords
June Card: The Nine of Pentacles
July Card: The Two of Pentacles
August Card: The Page of Wands
September CArd: The Page of Cups
October Card: The Magician Major Arcana Card
November Card: The Judgement Major Arcana Card
December Card: The High Priestess Major Arcana Card

It seems that a lot of Pentacles Cards have come up and that indicates that you will have a Year in which Material Wants and Needs will be Very Important to you and play a Major Role in what goes on in your Life in the Next Year and thing become Very Power in the Last Three Months of 2012 as Three Major Arcanas have come up for those Months.

For January, the Five of Pentacles came up:

This Card shows a Couple who are Skint and Homeless. This shows that you may have Over Extended yourself in your Xmas Celebrations and you might suffer Financially during January because of that.

For February, the Six of Wands came up:

This shows a Triumphant Warrior in a Parade with People Celebating him. This indicates that you might do something Extraordinarily Great during February that will have your Peers Celebrating you. You might achieve something at your Law School that will have your Teachers and fellow Students Celebrating your Academic Abilities. Or you might gaine some Fame in EG managing to be one of the Best Player during a Two Week Period and gain Praise from your fellow EGers for your Playing Abilities.

For March, the Three of Pentacles came up:

This Card shows a Skilled Carpenter who is putting the Finishing Touches on a Cathedral which he just finished Building with Two Priests looking up Approvingly. This could indicate that you might finish off a Legal Paper that you have been working on and it will gain the Approval of your Teachers and you might get a Great Grade on your Legal Studies.

For April, the Six of Pentacles came up:

This shows a Rich Generous Gentleman giving away some Money to some Poor People. This could indicate that whatever you achieved in March, you might share some of it about in April in that you might get to impart some of your Legal Knowledge to your fellow Students, helping them along in their Legal Studies and they will so Grateful to you. You might even make a few Quid doing some Tutoring to your Fellow Legal Students.

For May, the King of Swords came up:

This indicates that you will get a bit Stern during this month. Perhaps you will find that those you have given to will start taking Advantage of your Generosity and during this month, you might put your Foot Down and put an end to it. It is also during this month that you might become Overly Analytical over your Intellect in your Studies and will make sure that all your I's are dotted and all your T's will be crossed.

For June, the Nine of Pentacles came up:

This shows a Rich Woman in her Bountiful Garden. This indicates that during this month, you will find yourself in a state of Plenty and that you might achieve more Academic Credits than you need to Graduate from this Semester of Classes and you will be able to have a Relaxing Month enjoying the Bounties that you have Achieved.

For July, the Two of Pentacles came up:

This shows a Juggler who is keeping all in Balance. This Card indicates that you will have much on your Plate during this Month and you will be able to handle it all and keep everything in Good Balance.

For August, the Page of Wands came up:

This Card shows a Scholar who is Looking Thoughtfully at his Staff. This indicates that you will find new avenues of Creativity in your Studies and will find New Directions to follow. You might take a few course in the Arts to break up the Minotony of your Legal Studies and find that such Courses are useful in such as becoming a Legal Expert in such Arts might make you more useful as a Legal Representative for Artists who are in need of Legal Expert who is knowledgeable in their particular Artform. Who knows, you might take a few courses in Brewmastering in preparation for being a Legal Representative to a Brewery Corporation or Company.

For September, the Page of Cups came up:

This indicates much the same for August but this indicates that whatever Courses in the Creative Arts that you took up in August, you will find yourself enjoying very much in September and will gain more Love and Respect from your Peers as well. Maybe from your taking Courses in the Artform of Brewmastery will make you a Very Appreciated Man in your Fraternity and around Campus.

For October, the Magician Major Arcana came up:

During this Month, you will be a ease as you will find that everything you put your hand to will achieve Success without much effort and seemingly by Magic. You will Amaze your Friends and Peers by your seemingly Magical Abilities. In EG, you might seem to Never Miss and everyone will have a Bad Time trying to Kill You and you will always seem to be instrumental in gaining Many Valuable Jackpots from Many Wins in EG.

For November, the Judgement Card came up:

This Card indicates that you will take stock in what you have Achieved during the Past Year and will find a New Calling in Life and will feel Reborn and Revtalized upon finding a New Calling in Life that will Inspire you to further yourself to New Greatness and Achievements for the Next Year.

For December, the High Priestess came up:

During this month, you will become Meditative and Restful and will find New Guidance from Within your Higher Self Bah Soul. You will sense New Talents from within and bring them about to fore.

After a bit of a rough start by being a bit Skint during the first part of the year, you will achieve much Academically and gain the Praise and Attentions of your Teachers and Peers. Then after taking up with a few new Studies in some Artform, you will find your have Talents to Manifest Anything You Wish and then will have a Time of New Awakenings and Revitalizations that will bring about New Guidances from Within. You will most likely have a Very Good Creative Prosperous Year!

TheDruid-3X3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!