SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Discuss about PS3, XBOX360, Wii and PC Games Here
By GhostBusters
Anyone got Nhl 15 for xbox one im down to play anyone that has it. Or any other games on Xbox one post your gamertag if you wanna play My gamertag is Traviscarries.

GO CANUCKS!!!!
By H4B
nhl 15 was the worst nhl ever released. They removed hockey league which was the best mode. Also no shootout or other great modes. Fucking EA ruining good games.
By Airduster
pretty sure Canucks is spelled Cachokes

By GhostBusters
H4B wrote:nhl 15 was the worst nhl ever released. They removed hockey league which was the best mode. Also no shootout or other great modes. Fucking EA ruining good games.

There is still shootouts at the end of regular games do it all the time. Also ya it sucks league not in it but i dont think its that bad. But for right now its the only hockey game on xbox one so thats the way it is.
By H4B
GhostBusters wrote:
H4B wrote:nhl 15 was the worst nhl ever released. They removed hockey league which was the best mode. Also no shootout or other great modes. Fucking EA ruining good games.

There is still shootouts at the end of regular games do it all the time. Also ya it sucks league not in it but i dont think its that bad. But for right now its the only hockey game on xbox one so thats the way it is.
I hope nhl 16 will be better than nhl 14.
By GhostBusters
Unlimited wrote:panthers ftw :roll:
Panthers are actually not that bad they shine more this year then ever. Better then being a leafs fan :P
By GhostBusters
H4B wrote:
GhostBusters wrote:

I hope nhl 16 will be better than nhl 14.
Ya and put regular season mode back to!
By GhostBusters
Im waiting for seattle or portland, Oregon to get a team. Would be sick they should relocate the coyotes to seattle or portland honestly. Then add a team to quebec like they were talking about then maybe one more place and even the conferences out. Seattle, portland and quebec fuck las vagas they dont need a hockey team the mobb will try to currupt it anyways. Make money off it and ruin hockey.
By GhostBusters
Airduster wrote:pretty sure Canucks is spelled Cachokes

Very creative Airdick o im sorry i mean Airduster.
By Airduster
well Duh What else you think the D stands for in AirD? Air8==============D
By dreownsu
just get ps4 lol
By dreownsu
also get cod lol
By GhostBusters
dreownsu wrote:also get cod lol
Na Fuck ps4 and Call of duty sucked after call of duty 4 modern warfare 2 was alright but the rest suck ass and are just throw together. I love my Xbox One it has a lot of sports stuff on which is awesome. You use to have a Xbox taunt what happen i remember because i added you one time.
By CCK
I have one GB my gamertag is Skisiks on xbox one. I have a bunch of games I just barely play unless I play multiplayer.
By GhostBusters
CCK wrote:I have one GB my gamertag is Skisiks on xbox one. I have a bunch of games I just barely play unless I play multiplayer.
Alright cool man I'll add ya you going to play egfl?
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!