SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Discuss about PS3, XBOX360, Wii and PC Games Here
By MCI
Who is getting it? Game has gotten insanely better since D3 release.
By Shatan
:shock: i haven't played in ages... I would love to get back to it but I barely have time to play a game or two of dota :P
By Qdisc
I've preordered.

I played it at release, until RMAH came, where I cashed out and stopped playing.

Came back to play some HC as a Demon Hunter last week with a few of my friends and really enjoying it. So I preordered.
Looking forward to both playing some Crusader, as well as doing Act5, bounties and such on my DH.

A tip for EU players looking to buy RoS: In your battle.net, you can change language (Like instead of EU-en you have US-en). Then when you purchase, you can purchase it as a gift (a cd-key will be sent to specified mail). That way it only costs 29 USD instead of 29 Euro. Which is ~75% of the price.
By elixir
Getting this as well.
Qdisc wrote:I've preordered.

I played it at release, until RMAH came, where I cashed out and stopped playing.

Came back to play some HC as a Demon Hunter last week with a few of my friends and really enjoying it. So I preordered.
Looking forward to both playing some Crusader, as well as doing Act5, bounties and such on my DH.

A tip for EU players looking to buy RoS: In your battle.net, you can change language (Like instead of EU-en you have US-en). Then when you purchase, you can purchase it as a gift (a cd-key will be sent to specified mail). That way it only costs 29 USD instead of 29 Euro. Which is ~75% of the price.
or you can buy it off cdkeys.com who are selling it at £22.49 which is cheaper.
By Qdisc
elixir wrote:Getting this as well.
Qdisc wrote:I've preordered.

or you can buy it off cdkeys.com who are selling it at £22.49 which is cheaper.
29USD = 17.47BPS
By MCI
I'm not sure what my tag is right now, but a lot of us old eg'ers are in a clan together aside from intervoid/cappy who are both butt pirates. I know my name is armoredWasp#1344. Leave your tags here and I'll see if Expo will invite. The game is pretty great now.-

Despite all the bitching on forums/reddit, Crusader is boss.
By Shatan
I gotta admit, Loot 2.0 is reallllllllllllly addictive! Adventure Mode makes levelling up a breeze. I will probably make a crusader and grind him in adventure mode. I heard many good things about him.
By MCI
Shatan wrote:I gotta admit, Loot 2.0 is reallllllllllllly addictive! Adventure Mode makes levelling up a breeze. I will probably make a crusader and grind him in adventure mode. I heard many good things about him.
ignore the QQ on reddit/blizz forums. Crusader is fun.
By Shatan
Normally I hate going with 2 handers (attack speed, stats etc..) but I got the flying dragon dropped in one of my Neph Runs and its special proc is really good (chance to get double attack speed) so essentially it gives u a chance to double your dps and your spirit generator rate ^^
By MCI
I already beat the game, cleared T6 rift solo in 14-15 minutes. Akkahn's 6 set = Godmode with 50%+ CDR. Just waiting on 3-4 items and I'll be G2G. Blade of Prophecy/SoJ/Set shoulders so I can use Andriel's helm/fire immune ammy.
Scheduled pickups?

what happened to scheduling some pickups?

We can organize a fund, pull together a few grand […]

Rip e.g

Squadmatch anyone ?

420 is ready for anyone, even a pick up team.

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!