Diablo 3 RoS Xpac

Discuss about PS3, XBOX360, Wii and PC Games Here
MCI
Level 4

Diablo 3 RoS Xpac

Post by MCI » March 15th, 2014, 12:00 pm

Who is getting it? Game has gotten insanely better since D3 release.

Shatan
Level 3

Re: Diablo 3 RoS Xpac

Post by Shatan » March 16th, 2014, 5:13 am

:shock: i haven't played in ages... I would love to get back to it but I barely have time to play a game or two of dota :P

Qdisc
Level 3

Post by Qdisc » March 17th, 2014, 3:52 am

I've preordered.

I played it at release, until RMAH came, where I cashed out and stopped playing.

Came back to play some HC as a Demon Hunter last week with a few of my friends and really enjoying it. So I preordered.
Looking forward to both playing some Crusader, as well as doing Act5, bounties and such on my DH.

A tip for EU players looking to buy RoS: In your battle.net, you can change language (Like instead of EU-en you have US-en). Then when you purchase, you can purchase it as a gift (a cd-key will be sent to specified mail). That way it only costs 29 USD instead of 29 Euro. Which is ~75% of the price.

elixir
Level 3

Post by elixir » March 17th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Getting this as well.
Qdisc wrote:I've preordered.

I played it at release, until RMAH came, where I cashed out and stopped playing.

Came back to play some HC as a Demon Hunter last week with a few of my friends and really enjoying it. So I preordered.
Looking forward to both playing some Crusader, as well as doing Act5, bounties and such on my DH.

A tip for EU players looking to buy RoS: In your battle.net, you can change language (Like instead of EU-en you have US-en). Then when you purchase, you can purchase it as a gift (a cd-key will be sent to specified mail). That way it only costs 29 USD instead of 29 Euro. Which is ~75% of the price.
or you can buy it off cdkeys.com who are selling it at £22.49 which is cheaper.
EGDL Champ 09 - Sam Adams
EGDL Champ 13 - I Am The *

Qdisc
Level 3

Post by Qdisc » March 18th, 2014, 10:45 am

elixir wrote:Getting this as well.
Qdisc wrote:I've preordered.

or you can buy it off cdkeys.com who are selling it at £22.49 which is cheaper.
29USD = 17.47BPS

MCI
Level 4

Post by MCI » March 28th, 2014, 2:41 pm

I'm not sure what my tag is right now, but a lot of us old eg'ers are in a clan together aside from intervoid/cappy who are both butt pirates. I know my name is armoredWasp#1344. Leave your tags here and I'll see if Expo will invite. The game is pretty great now.-

Despite all the bitching on forums/reddit, Crusader is boss.

Qdisc
Level 3

Post by Qdisc » March 31st, 2014, 9:39 am

I play under the battletag Rosvall#2378
Feel free to add me.

Playing EU Hardcore atm.

Shatan
Level 3

Post by Shatan » April 7th, 2014, 2:42 am

I gotta admit, Loot 2.0 is reallllllllllllly addictive! Adventure Mode makes levelling up a breeze. I will probably make a crusader and grind him in adventure mode. I heard many good things about him.

MCI
Level 4

Post by MCI » April 7th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Shatan wrote:I gotta admit, Loot 2.0 is reallllllllllllly addictive! Adventure Mode makes levelling up a breeze. I will probably make a crusader and grind him in adventure mode. I heard many good things about him.
ignore the QQ on reddit/blizz forums. Crusader is fun.

Shatan
Level 3

Post by Shatan » April 12th, 2014, 1:31 am

Normally I hate going with 2 handers (attack speed, stats etc..) but I got the flying dragon dropped in one of my Neph Runs and its special proc is really good (chance to get double attack speed) so essentially it gives u a chance to double your dps and your spirit generator rate ^^

MCI
Level 4

Post by MCI » April 21st, 2014, 11:06 am

I already beat the game, cleared T6 rift solo in 14-15 minutes. Akkahn's 6 set = Godmode with 50%+ CDR. Just waiting on 3-4 items and I'll be G2G. Blade of Prophecy/SoJ/Set shoulders so I can use Andriel's helm/fire immune ammy.

Return to “Console + PC Games”