SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Ill in 3
22%
Ill in 2
52%
Silence in 3
19%
Silence in 2
7%
Zeker wrote:emo boy? did my post hurt your feelings knowing we dominated you guys?
rofl not its more like your feelings were hurt? and you have to post shit like that?
Guess everyone forgetting they gotta win two matches against the squad they lost 3 to already. Gl to everyone but lee.
PAT wrote:Guess everyone forgetting they gotta win two matches against the squad they lost 3 to already. Gl to everyone but lee.
rofl orly, this thread is about semi-final match not the final and as long as my team has luck i dont need it.
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:Guess everyone forgetting they gotta win two matches against the squad they lost 3 to already. Gl to everyone but lee.
rofl orly, this thread is about semi-final match not the final and as long as my team has luck i dont need it.
You forget how many times Grid has won on a lucky hero?
PAT wrote:
Lee wrote:
You forget how many times Grid has won on a lucky hero?
what does it have to do with anything, why do you even speak about that in this topic, there is a specific thread for final games?
Odi wrote:Was about 5 minutes away from logging on for the match then my phone goes off, emergency call out for work. Was so fucking pissed, should be able to make finals though, gonna crack the rust off and sit on that bench.
damn that pimp, u should switch and get free hours during squadmatches.
Odi wrote:Was about 5 minutes away from logging on for the match then my phone goes off, emergency call out for work. Was so fucking pissed, should be able to make finals though, gonna crack the rust off and sit on that bench.
Yeah, someone needed a personal trainer stat.
KaCe wrote:Personally, I think silence had the better spec leader.
Gg

LOL Kace. GG

A little spec help from you and me (after you left) and it goes a long way.

GG to all that played.

See Grid in Finals <3
boogyman wrote:
KaCe wrote:Personally, I think silence had the better spec leader.
Gg

LOL Kace. GG

A little spec help from you and me (after you left) and it goes a long way.

GG to all that played.

See Grid in Finals <3
:D

I already told eel watch out, I may have to help spec against him. :P
the truth about the d/c

Tou, (his little broter) went upstairs and reset the router and he D/C!! muahaha

i jk, it\'s because we using a router and it gets random d/c, no ragequit or spam, it\'s a gay random d/c. if u bd with me alot, u should know i get random d/c too... so yeh...
Tou... wrote:the truth about the d/c

Tou, (his little broter) went upstairs and reset the router and he D/C!! muahaha

i jk, it\'s because we using a router and it gets random d/c, no ragequit or spam, it\'s a gay random d/c. if u bd with me alot, u should know i get random d/c too... so yeh...
update your firmware to the latest one :P

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!