SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Ill in 3
22%
Ill in 2
52%
Silence in 3
19%
Silence in 2
7%
Zeker wrote:besides their anchor out of their other 8 players only two had a positive ratio... with a bunch of 0.5 and 0.6 ratio's

on the other hand out of our 10 players we only have 3 with negative ratio's xD 0.7's and a 0.6
funny how one of their swings get most deaths, and an attacker gets most kills.
Zeker wrote:besides their anchor out of their other 8 players only two had a positive ratio... with a bunch of 0.5 and 0.6 ratio's

on the other hand out of our 10 players we only have 3 with negative ratio's xD 0.7's and a 0.6

yeah, there was not a single aspect that we weren't outplayed in. That game was controlled by Ill the entirety of the game, it was an embarrassment watching from spec as our passive home got slaughtered.
Big, wide bases and a base-duel style of play, we were never going to hold with 'conventional' swinging. I use conventional loosely, as its really not the norm anymore.

This will hopefully act as a fucking wakeup call...or our arrogance and disinterest will bite us in the ass, against - honestly - a moderate opposition.

end rant/
Agro! wrote:

yeah, there was not a single aspect that we weren't outplayed in. That game was controlled by Ill the entirety of the game, it was an embarrassment watching from spec as our passive home got slaughtered.
Big, wide bases and a base-duel style of play, we were never going to hold with 'conventional' swinging. I use conventional loosely, as its really not the norm anymore.

This will hopefully act as a fucking wakeup call...or our arrogance and disinterest will bite us in the ass, against - honestly - a moderate opposition.

end rant/
it's a fucking offense to play people like saberclawx and moggy
rofl we only fcked up the beginning of the game, for some reason people just dont get what they suppose to do, that resulted in playing in a weaker base, which is not so easy to defend. I hoped we could hold long enough to swap bases and were very close in doing it, but not close enough.
Also the previous game in Saturday had Ill dominating first 20-30 minutes, i dont know if its the old age of Silence players, but we seem to take longer time in actually warming up and playing decently.
So 3 hour prac before next Sundays game and we will be fine.
AH dealer wrote:
Agro! wrote:

end rant/
it's a fucking offense to play people like saberclawx and moggy
so is playing people like optimal
silence missing key players as always, sponger , knitex have a huge impact on any team they play on. i wonder where they are?

not to mention others who would be a boost, otaku winnie odi and luige
As if those players would be able to prevent a loss against ill...

It's quite obvious to me, you guys simply aren't good enough to beat us. No matter what players show next sunday. I think missing bacon in our line-up affected us more than you guys missing the ones omega mentioned

ow and ioth sucks
Scanlon wrote:As if those players would be able to prevent a loss against ill...

It's quite obvious to me, you guys simply aren't good enough to beat us. No matter what players show next sunday. I think missing bacon in our line-up affected us more than you guys missing the ones omega mentioned

ow and ioth sucks
you should see the saturday stats where knit was actually present, dont think we have lost a single game with him showing up.
Combo wrote:they would have a shot if those players show and you stack your defence but im sure your defence wont hold trance,nao,bacon and me. so no matter who show for you will be the same outcome, maybe you will last 20 more minutes.
good thing u managed to tweak ur lag right before game started, so you only lagged out once.
Combo wrote:yeah im that pro at computers and tweaking routers to lag more and more. funny how u call 100-120 ms lag -_-. better look away how you can hold longer next sunday. maybe a full defnce with a constant flank will do the trick for you.
keep talking about ms, while i saw you lagging out before game a few times, then once right after we started and then suddenly your ploss was fixed, coincidence surely.
and ms is really not that important (unless its over 300ms), its packetloss, which makes the laggers annoying.

and our goal is not to delay the game, but win it, dont see how full defense would work for that, but i never really took you as a smart player anyways.
Lee wrote:
Combo wrote:yeah im that pro at computers and tweaking routers to lag more and more. funny how u call 100-120 ms lag -_-. better look away how you can hold longer next sunday. maybe a full defnce with a constant flank will do the trick for you.
keep talking about ms, while i saw you lagging out before game a few times, then once right after we started and then suddenly your ploss was fixed, coincidence surely.
and ms is really not that important (unless its over 300ms), its packetloss, which makes the laggers annoying.

and our goal is not to delay the game, but win it, dont see how full defense would work for that, but i never really took you as a smart player anyways.
It worked for velo against ts in egdl semi's :D
thx for ur support diper always welcome. ya lee cry it off, its like you dont take me as smart player just like i dont take you like a skilled players, so we have our diferent opinions you leading from spec would help silence more thats a fact.
Combo wrote:thx for ur support diper always welcome. ya lee cry it off, its like you dont take me as smart player just like i dont take you like a skilled players, so we have our diferent opinions you leading from spec would help silence more thats a fact.
rofl anyone leading silence from spec would help us :P
Odi wrote:Sigh, guess i'd better pull myself out of inactivity and put these no-namers from ill down
Ioth for MFR!

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!