SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Ill
50%
Next
42%
Tie
8%
By GhostBusters
I'll in 40 mins will be looking forward to this game we got this Shit =D
By TheCript
AH dealer wrote:bombed is the only reason why they have a chance of winning.
bombed joined next?
By Optimal
i remember a pu yesterday, it had king, lee bombed and some other vet on attack, they never pushed our ill defense, next will be alot easier, a whole lot easier, but its true, we have bad shows on sundays somehow we are caught up in our lifes but im finishing my farm this week and then it all goes automatic again, so i can most likely start showing to all matches unless a problem occurs.

and rofl at ah thinking bombed will give them chance.
By GhostBusters
lol o know they got bomb the one who bailed on his squad and backstabbed them didnt even bother to show to any of there games and didnt even give them a chance and he says that legendary was bad and not going anywhere he was the one that wasnt going anywhere wasnt even trying to lead his squad one bad squad leader there all his fault so he gives up and joins next like a little punk
By GhostBusters
BOMBEDTASTIC wrote:gotta love when benchwarmers start talking cause they got on a squad they dont contribute shit 2
lol your a funny guy backstabber ive played every game ive show and the whole game to so i dont know where you think im a bench warmer i start every game so ill be laughing when i play you guys this weeken and pwned the shit out of your easy asses the only reason u guys havnt got a loss is bec u guys have been playing weak squads well prepair for your first loss so ive actualy contribute alot so i dont know what fuck your talking about get you storie straight and go back to duel where you belong bomb acuatly thinks hes going make a diffrence thats a laugh remember this keyword its called TEAM
By GhostBusters
o ya and thanks for ruining egfl bomb now that theres 1 less squad this season all your fault
By Optimal
QUICK STRIKE wrote:Guess I'll show slam some people again. I hope trance and bacon show, they are the only competition.
Dont think ive faced bloodline hope hes ready as i will be for him.
rofl quickstrike still thinks he good after his bad gameplay over the years
By Lag Knight
GhostBusters wrote:
BOMBEDTASTIC wrote:gotta love when benchwarmers start talking cause they got on a squad they dont contribute shit 2
lol your a funny guy backstabber ive played every game ive show and the whole game to so i dont know where you think im a bench warmer i start every game so ill be laughing when i play you guys this weeken and pwned the shit out of your easy asses the only reason u guys havnt got a loss is bec u guys have been playing weak squads well prepair for your first loss so ive actualy contribute alot so i dont know what fuck your talking about get you storie straight and go back to duel where you belong bomb acuatly thinks hes going make a diffrence thats a laugh remember this keyword its called TEAM
thats one long ass sentence benchbusters.
By GhostBusters
Will see this weeken -.-
By TheCript
what about a squaddissolve match
bwljaohuaha
By AH dealer
GhostBusters wrote:o ya and thanks for ruining egfl bomb now that theres 1 less squad this season all your fault
Ya bombed you suck, you ruiner. But seriously tho, ghost calm down.
By Karth
GhostBusters wrote:lol o know they got bomb the one who bailed on his squad and backstabbed them didnt even bother to show to any of there games and didnt even give them a chance and he says that legendary was bad and not going anywhere he was the one that wasnt going anywhere wasnt even trying to lead his squad one bad squad leader there all his fault so he gives up and joins next like a little punk
You're either an idiot or a really clever satirist .
By Toretto
Ill hands down has an extremely strong roster, but for their worst players to knock strong players like qs and bombed is just idiotic.

Coming from two fillers and trashing two game changers?

Its almost as stupid as when I went at king!
By GhostBusters
Ok fine Ill just solve this problem this weekend o.O no big your right nao but as kace was saying its alright for them to trash on ether people but if it comes them o know there little saints there are no kings in ss
By QUICK STRIKE
Optimal wrote:
QUICK STRIKE wrote:Guess I'll show slam some people again. I hope trance and bacon show, they are the only competition.
Last i checked i was winning in game and out.
Hope you swing cuse everytime i play you, you get demolished. Your as bad as they come as a mid tier "aknowledged" player.

lol fuk off combo, pinche latino.
By Optimal
QUICK STRIKE wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Last i checked i was winning in game and out.
Hope you swing cuse everytime i play you, you get demolished. Your as bad as they come as a mid tier "aknowledged" player.

lol fuk off combo, pinche latino.

last league u played u sucked more then a 4vp. gj newb

it's worth a shot, there's a trickle of tw players[…]

today 3v3

3v3 no bot (https://ibb.co/VttZQvj) so today we […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!