SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Ill
73%
Repent
20%
Tie
7%
By Toretto
Team Records: Wins:Loss:Tie

Ill - 0:0:0
Repent - 0:0:0
By AH dealer
kace wrote:one Saturday and one Sunday
and why are we the only one (beside from repent) to play on saturday? Just cuz the staff of EGFL made a mistake by letting a squad in who was doomed to get dissolved, we have to show up for a saturday game?
By Toretto
AH dealer wrote:
kace wrote:one Saturday and one Sunday
and why are we the only one (beside from repent) to play on saturday? Just cuz the staff of EGFL made a mistake by letting a squad in who was doomed to get dissolved, we have to show up for a saturday game?
1. because that was a bye week for repent and considering you basically had the same issue, it was so you didn't get free points and both had an opportunity to play for points.

2. Azela, just like any other league coordinator will not know the longevity of a squad. considering its initial roster, they had a chance.

3. if you don't like how this was handled or if you have a problem with playing Saturday, don't come. There is no need to talk shit here. Azela is doing a great job. appreciate that you have a league to play.
By Lee
Optimal wrote:funny how someone so unsignificant to the zone or any squad in it talks like he matters. you not even in repent or ill lol.
funny, considering kace is both more significant to the zone or to his squad then you have ever been.
By Optimal
Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:funny how someone so unsignificant to the zone or any squad in it talks like he matters. you not even in repent or ill lol.
funny, considering kace is both more significant to the zone or to his squad then you have ever been.
lol look at this joke of a player
By AH dealer
Azela knows I love him for hosting this league. And he knows my attitude, so that won't be a problem. Well ok, I'm willing to give those points to repent, and I'm sure the rest of the squad is too, we'll see if some1 shows.
By poemZX_
AH dealer wrote:Azela knows I love him for hosting this league. And he knows my attitude, so that won't be a problem. Well ok, I'm willing to give those points to repent, and I'm sure the rest of the squad is too, we'll see if some1 shows.
I will show, lol.
By Toretto
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:
really? we can get into this if you like... skill wise, I may not be in top form, I accept that considering, I work full time, go to college, have a family and house work.

contribution wise, I have been leading squads, training people and some sort of ref, mod or league contributor since 03.

I wish I had the logs from last egdl, when you begged me to stay in smoosh. the most important game I didn't show too, we lost and you played and smoosh was out. weather in spec or in game I offer something.
By Optimal
kace wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:
really? we can get into this if you like... skill wise, I may not be in top form, I accept that considering, I work full time, go to college, have a family and house work.

contribution wise, I have been leading squads, training people and some sort of ref, mod or league contributor since 03.

I wish I had the logs from last egdl, when you begged me to stay in smoosh. the most important game I didn't show too, we lost and you played and smoosh was out. weather in spec or in game I offer something.

i even asked odi to stay, cuz we was a team, u were never good enough, and it dhowed in egdl when no1 wanted u to be playin. btw what was it u did most for us? spechelp, what did i offer you to be stayin with us? some game time, rofl.

why do u act like ur the only one who has responsibilities here on this game rofl. we all got family work, study hobbys, whaytever, it still doesnt affect the way we play or complete our tasks. so find a better excuse for ur talentless gaming.
By Toretto
Optimal wrote:
kace wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:

i even asked odi to stay, cuz we was a team, u were never good enough, and it dhowed in egdl when no1 wanted u to be playin. btw what was it u did most for us? spechelp, what did i offer you to be stayin with us? some game time, rofl.

why do u act like ur the only one who has responsibilities here on this game rofl. we all got family work, study hobbys, whaytever, it still doesnt affect the way we play or complete our tasks. so find a better excuse for ur talentless gaming.
your right, I am worthless.
By TheCript
arent both of you two past the 30 and still trying to finish ur college while taking care of your families ?
By Toretto
TheCript wrote:arent both of you two past the 30 and still trying to finish ur college while taking care of your families ?
Yep, Its never too late
By EEL
Opposing team won (586720 points given)
League:EGFL 8 Round:1
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Winners Jackpot( 586720) Game Time:00h 14m 23s |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|BLOOD LINE iLL 8 0 0 0 8.00 0 0 9 9 739 4721 27867 9 76|
|dtiss ill 57 47 1 0 1.17 2 2 0 0 199 133297 139882 56 50|
|vicerate iLL 38 40 0 0 0.93 2 0 2 0 0 110175 96171 52 19|
|Avira Ill 14 27 0 0 0.50 2 4 0 2 446 76743 44036 42 23|
|Stroke ill 11 0 2 0 9.00 0 0 12 12 747 4841 32882 18 25|
|Grower ill 16 28 0 0 0.55 0 7 0 7 218 90376 44331 36 31|
|poem ZX IlL 37 53 0 0 0.69 3 0 3 0 1 144168 94257 67 45|
|Ragequit ill 26 43 3 0 0.52 0 0 0 0 0 126740 84384 49 61|
|Bacon iLL 7 2 6 0 0.33 0 0 0 0 0 27165 42560 9 8|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Losers |
| Name Squad W L TK G R FL FK FS FD FT DT DG AT ATT|
|Azela Repent 41 13 2 0 2.79 9 5 4 0 317 34301 134360 22 113|
|Chewbot Repent 23 34 0 0 0.66 0 0 7 5 386 91282 67640 34 50|
|Cyclone Repent 8 12 0 0 0.62 0 0 0 0 0 36535 32354 38 21|
|Unforsaken Repent 47 41 0 0 1.12 2 0 2 0 68 111523 118469 57 28|
|Vehicle repent 51 43 2 0 1.11 2 4 1 3 19 113265 131770 45 31|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Stroke (11/0)
Most Kills: dtiss (57)
Most Deaths: poem ZX (53)
Most TeamKills: Bacon (6)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: Azela (9)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: Grower (7)
Most Flags Scavanged: Stroke (12)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: Stroke (12)
Most Flag Time: Stroke (747 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: dtiss (8536 Points)
Most Koth Points: BLOOD LINE (2 Koths, 156250 Points)
Most Damage Given: dtiss (139882) w/l:(57/47)
Most Damage Taken: poem ZX (144168) w/l:(37/53)
Most Greens: Ragequit (153)
Highest Bounty: Stroke (186)
Most Attaches: poem ZX (67)
Most Attached To: Azela (113)
Final Jackpot: 0.58m Points
By Karth
So a different squad name, and a different squad leader, with new players. Pretty sure thats a new squad, and the old squad is dissolved. Signups are closed.

Also, this match is irritating for Ill who showed up for a farce
By Optimal
Azela wrote:I am not a squad leader, I was just helping Cyclone with Repent, he was the squad leader. After his actions in our match, we all decided to rename the squad and basically kick Cyclone out as he wasn't capable of leading the squad.

You have to understand that for the future of this zone it's important that newbs get the chance to compete in EGFL and get some experience that way. I'm sure most of you can't see the bigger picture here, but I can, so I will continue to give these players the opportunity to play.

yes, but look what kind of leaders they have. chewbot, cyclone, f16, acid rain. rofl. lacoste was good at what he did, but these guys are failures, most hilarious of all is that bombed failed harder then any of them, but thats besides the point. you also cant just drop some newbs into a league if they not used to being commited to showing for games. when i first started playing, i never showed to matches, hell i didnt even notice we them. hell i wasnt good enough to participate, i just heard about them, and slowly i took more notice of them, and decided to come show for a match. thats how it goes with anyone i think. you dont just drop ur shit for something ur new at, especially not a 2d game from 96.

its a slow progress that needs time, and you need to hold that growth in interest, not demotivate with failures all around them. thats something you need to understand.
By Optimal
Optimal wrote:
Azela wrote:I am not a squad leader, I was just helping Cyclone with Repent, he was the squad leader. After his actions in our match, we all decided to rename the squad and basically kick Cyclone out as he wasn't capable of leading the squad.

You have to understand that for the future of this zone it's important that newbs get the chance to compete in EGFL and get some experience that way. I'm sure most of you can't see the bigger picture here, but I can, so I will continue to give these players the opportunity to play.

yes, but look what kind of leaders they have. chewbot, cyclone, f16, acid rain. rofl. lacoste was good at what he did, but these guys are failures, most hilarious of all is that bombed failed harder then any of them, but thats besides the point. you also cant just drop some newbs into a league if they not used to being commited to showing for games. when i first started playing, i never showed to matches, hell i didnt even notice we had them. hell i wasnt good enough to participate, i just heard about them, and slowly i took more notice of them, and decided to come show for a match. thats how it goes with anyone i think. you dont just drop ur shit for something ur new at, especially not a 2d game from 96.

its a slow progress that needs time, and you need to hold that growth in interest, not demotivate with failures all around them. thats something you need to understand.

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Hi

Let the zone die. Fc ruined it, human trash. Sup[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!