SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Silence
30%
Ill
56%
Tie
15%
By AH dealer
Zeker wrote:hold up, I got rejected from what squad??? when did I ever ask to join? I havn't even spoken to you in months Lee?

You're not exactly the one I expected to make up something like this xD

I havn't even spoken about squads, I left Bacon a message before EGFL to count me in if he'd make a squad, thats it
gonna show tonight or just trolling a forum?
By Optimal
lee always likes to make up things just to look good rofl, hes a bad player and person at that too.
By Lee
Zeker wrote:hold up, I got rejected from what squad??? when did I ever ask to join? I havn't even spoken to you in months Lee?

You're not exactly the one I expected to make up something like this xD

I havn't even spoken about squads, I left Bacon a message before EGFL to count me in if he'd make a squad, thats it
rofl, like i already told you, i remember very well how you started crying and promising that "you will make sure i will never win a game in eg" after i did not invite you to Silence.
By Lee
Optimal wrote:lee always likes to make up things just to look good rofl, hes a bad player and person at that too.
rofl, too bad you confuse youself with me. I never make up anything and i dont care how i look. But that sure sounds like someone else active in this thread.
Oh even the last part matches.
By Optimal
Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:lee always likes to make up things just to look good rofl, hes a bad player and person at that too.
rofl, too bad you confuse youself with me. I never make up anything and i dont care how i look. But that sure sounds like someone else active in this thread.

people always say u trying to make up stuff, its not just one guys perspective. ur just a troll, and u look like one irl too, meaning ur uglee? cliche? not original? true facts tho.
By Lee
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:

people always say u trying to make up stuff, its not just one guys perspective. ur just a troll, and u look like one irl too, meaning ur uglee? cliche? not original? true facts tho.
yes and people are also saying you are horrible player, its not just one guys perspective. rofl irl appearances again? HAHAH, never got the understanding of talking of peoples appearances in an environment where they dont matter at all. Not to mention its kinda weird at least here to comment on how someone from the same sex looks like. i mean why do you care rofl.
But i know why u actually mention it, typical trolls like yourself do it in order to get a response what they desire, someone getting annoyed or getting pissed off or smth? Right? Rofl you are one dumb fck i must say.
By Optimal
Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:

yes and people are also saying you are horrible player, its not just one guys perspective. rofl irl appearances again? HAHAH, never got the understanding of talking of peoples appearances in an environment where they dont matter at all. Not to mention its kinda weird at least here to comment on how someone from the same sex looks like. i mean why do you care rofl.
But i know why u actually mention it, typical trolls like yourself do it in order to get a response what they desire, someone getting annoyed or getting pissed off or smth? Right? Rofl you are one dumb fck i must say.
rofl lees emotions got hurt

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!