Silence vs Ill - Tie

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Silence
30%
Ill
56%
Tie
15%

Total votes: 27

AH dealer
Level 4

Re: Silence vs Ill - Tie

Post by AH dealer » December 4th, 2011, 4:44 am

Zeker wrote:hold up, I got rejected from what squad??? when did I ever ask to join? I havn't even spoken to you in months Lee?

You're not exactly the one I expected to make up something like this xD

I havn't even spoken about squads, I left Bacon a message before EGFL to count me in if he'd make a squad, thats it
gonna show tonight or just trolling a forum?
Nao

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » December 4th, 2011, 7:05 am

lee always likes to make up things just to look good rofl, hes a bad player and person at that too.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » December 4th, 2011, 7:43 am

Zeker wrote:hold up, I got rejected from what squad??? when did I ever ask to join? I havn't even spoken to you in months Lee?

You're not exactly the one I expected to make up something like this xD

I havn't even spoken about squads, I left Bacon a message before EGFL to count me in if he'd make a squad, thats it
rofl, like i already told you, i remember very well how you started crying and promising that "you will make sure i will never win a game in eg" after i did not invite you to Silence.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » December 4th, 2011, 7:45 am

Optimal wrote:lee always likes to make up things just to look good rofl, hes a bad player and person at that too.
rofl, too bad you confuse youself with me. I never make up anything and i dont care how i look. But that sure sounds like someone else active in this thread.
Oh even the last part matches.

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » December 4th, 2011, 8:37 am

Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:lee always likes to make up things just to look good rofl, hes a bad player and person at that too.
rofl, too bad you confuse youself with me. I never make up anything and i dont care how i look. But that sure sounds like someone else active in this thread.

people always say u trying to make up stuff, its not just one guys perspective. ur just a troll, and u look like one irl too, meaning ur uglee? cliche? not original? true facts tho.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » December 4th, 2011, 11:17 am

Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:

people always say u trying to make up stuff, its not just one guys perspective. ur just a troll, and u look like one irl too, meaning ur uglee? cliche? not original? true facts tho.
yes and people are also saying you are horrible player, its not just one guys perspective. rofl irl appearances again? HAHAH, never got the understanding of talking of peoples appearances in an environment where they dont matter at all. Not to mention its kinda weird at least here to comment on how someone from the same sex looks like. i mean why do you care rofl.
But i know why u actually mention it, typical trolls like yourself do it in order to get a response what they desire, someone getting annoyed or getting pissed off or smth? Right? Rofl you are one dumb fck i must say.

AH dealer
Level 4

Post by AH dealer » December 4th, 2011, 4:43 pm

You're saying you are homofobic? FUCK YOU
Nao

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » December 4th, 2011, 6:47 pm

Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:

yes and people are also saying you are horrible player, its not just one guys perspective. rofl irl appearances again? HAHAH, never got the understanding of talking of peoples appearances in an environment where they dont matter at all. Not to mention its kinda weird at least here to comment on how someone from the same sex looks like. i mean why do you care rofl.
But i know why u actually mention it, typical trolls like yourself do it in order to get a response what they desire, someone getting annoyed or getting pissed off or smth? Right? Rofl you are one dumb fck i must say.
rofl lees emotions got hurt
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Return to “EGFL 2011 Predictions & Results”