SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Silence
8
30%
Ill
15
56%
Tie
4
15%
By Toretto
#490727
Team Records: Wins:Loss:Tie

Silence - 0:1:0
Ill - 0:0:0
By Monty Python
#490760
clearly silence, since we really got to prove something after our hgorrible performance vs.. who was it? ahhh, yes, those next guys.. pfft rof roflr ofl


Ps: <3 Kace
By Toretto
#490764
After playing against both teams in the last two weeks I'd have to say Ill on 50
User avatar
By poemZX_
#490771
Game of the Week. Silence needs to come back after an upset. while we're coming off an easy week. Ill in 1hour 45 minutes.
User avatar
By poemZX_
#490772
Game of the Week. Silence needs to come back after an upset. while we're coming off an easy week. Ill in 1hour 45 minutes.
User avatar
By Lee
#490781
will be good game, doubt either squad is playing at its full strength.
By Toretto
#491094
Code: Select all
League:EGFL             8                                Round:1
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                      Jackpot(  13690360)    Game Time:02h 00m 03s                                   |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK   G     R  FL  FK  FS  FD    FT      DT      DG   AT  ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|trance          Ill            657  539  28   0  1.16  10   6   4   0   788 1490679 1679214  599  918|
|BLOOD LINE      iLL            309    0  44   0 265.00   0   0   7   7   253   39682 1121844    4 1326|
|Grower          ill            342  501   2   0  0.68   0   0   0   0     0 1147083  672276  577  305|
|poem ZX         IlL            620  750  12   0  0.81   3   3   0   0     0 1774300 1428096  859  366|
|Glyde           ILL            553  764  14   0  0.70   5   5   0   0   508 1874357 1306432  918  500|
|scan            ilL            721  568   9   0  1.25   0   0   0   0     0 1519577 1603302  621  548|
|Cyp             ill            504  499  18   0  0.97   3   2   1   0   351 1220173 1335638  559  856|
|vicerate        iLL            409  461   4   0  0.88   0   0   0   0     0 1073375  869427  523  238|
|TheCript        ill            635  880   6   0  0.71   0   0   0   0     0 2049085 1490257 1002  536|
|Nao             ill            603  271  31   0  2.10   3   0   3   0   343  777066 1690223  306 1039|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|KniTeX          Silence        881  717  26   0  1.19   6   7   0   1  1073 1727237 2069256  811  748|
|Monty Python    Silence        680  634  15   0  1.05   0   0   0   0     0 1630643 1686550  696  517|
|kute            Silence        501  662  12   0  0.74   4   4   0   0     1 1636092 1271458  755  582|
|Ioth            Silence        671  712  12   0  0.92   0   5   0   2   223 1700935 1752074  752  527|
|WINNIE THE POOH Silence        296  242   4   0  1.20   4   4   3   3   225  652174  667161  255  280|
|bOOgyman        Silence        373  182  28   0  1.89   2   0   2   0   797  452054 1027125  191 1166|
|Suicide Knight  Silence        262    8  44   0 24.22   0   0   0   0   186   32356  926775   14 1203|
|sponger         Silence        686  595   6   0  1.14   2   2   0   0     0 1545494 1636877  683  437|
|rico            Silence        333  415   4   0  0.79   0   0   0   0     0 1034534  754776  513  215|
|Fat Mouse       Silence        236  350   2   0  0.67   0   0   0   0     0  776645  469114  401  200|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: BLOOD LINE (309/0)
Most Kills: KniTeX (881)
Most Deaths: TheCript (880)
Most TeamKills: BLOOD LINE (44)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: trance (10)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: KniTeX (7)
Most Flags Scavanged: BLOOD LINE (7)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: BLOOD LINE (7)
Most Flag Time: KniTeX (1073 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: BLOOD LINE (216911 Points)
Most Koth Points: BLOOD LINE (4 Koths, 3275100 Points)
Most Damage Given: KniTeX (2069256) w/l:(881/717)
Most Damage Taken: TheCript (2049085) w/l:(635/880)
Most Greens: KniTeX (863)
Highest Bounty: BLOOD LINE (2800)
Most Attaches: TheCript (1002)
Most Attached To: BLOOD LINE (1326)
Final Jackpot: 0.0m Points
By Trance
#491096
Silence lucky we had a poor show, didnt even have subs at start. When scrubs like bacon combo diper kuppa smoki doesnt show up, our new guys step upp, i love it $
User avatar
By poemZX_
#491110
Great game. Should of won though. I dont know why we kept losing nme, had them at 90% for a large portion of the game.
User avatar
By Lee
#491123
Azela wrote:Was exciting at the end with like 1 minute to go, both teams were pretty deep but I think ill was closest to taking. gg.
ya, ill had flagged anchor so like 3 mins before the end it was obvious that taking ill base wouldnt have been enough anyways to end the game, so we decided to defend instead. SK choking right after that didnt make things easier :P
But otherwise it was best showup ever for Silence, alot of rust in freq, but we played a decent game, had our chances, messed up as well. Made some tactical errors, but overall im pretty happy of the outcome, Ill played well considering they missed alot of starters.
By Optimal
#491126
Trance wrote:Silence lucky we had a poor show, didnt even have subs at start. When scrubs like bacon combo diper kuppa smoki doesnt show up, our new guys step upp, i love it $

lol if only one of us showed we would have raped their best line up with ease.
User avatar
By Ioth
#491127
poemZX_ wrote:Great game. Should of won though. I dont know why we kept losing nme, had them at 90% for a large portion of the game.
cause AH too easy :>
By AH dealer
#491128
Ioth wrote:
poemZX_ wrote:Great game. Should of won though. I dont know why we kept losing nme, had them at 90% for a large portion of the game.
cause AH too easy :>
pleeassseeeee, I'm amazing!
edit: My hero to get 3 flags was ownage tho.
User avatar
By Lee
#491131
Optimal wrote:
Trance wrote:Silence lucky we had a poor show, didnt even have subs at start. When scrubs like bacon combo diper kuppa smoki doesnt show up, our new guys step upp, i love it $

lol if only one of us showed we would have raped their best line up with ease.
lol if only one of luige, otaku, chin, unplug, fuz, dollmaker, defense, delete, renowned, eura, blahhy., rexrider, riddler, grid, jugulate, taught, anke, gunbarrel, agro, sin, dbz, dazz would have shown, we would have so raped you, omg what a game it would have been, omg omg.
good to see that after failing in so many leagues you still fail to realize your insignificance to any freq.
By Optimal
#491156
Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Trance wrote:Silence lucky we had a poor show, didnt even have subs at start. When scrubs like bacon combo diper kuppa smoki doesnt show up, our new guys step upp, i love it $

lol if only one of us showed we would have raped their best line up with ease.
lol if only one of luige, otaku, chin, unplug, fuz, dollmaker, defense, delete, renowned, eura, blahhy., rexrider, riddler, grid, jugulate, taught, anke, gunbarrel, agro, sin, dbz, dazz would have shown, we would have so raped you, omg what a game it would have been, omg omg.
good to see that after failing in so many leagues you still fail to realize your insignificance to any freq.

lol its funny how u lie just to try and troll rofl. ur rly the typical loser. couldnt even beat our newbs
User avatar
By Lee
#491158
Optimal wrote:
Lee wrote:
Optimal wrote:
Trance wrote:Silence lucky we had a poor show, didnt even have subs at start. When scrubs like bacon combo diper kuppa smoki doesnt show up, our new guys step upp, i love it $

lol if only one of us showed we would have raped their best line up with ease.
lol if only one of luige, otaku, chin, unplug, fuz, dollmaker, defense, delete, renowned, eura, blahhy., rexrider, riddler, grid, jugulate, taught, anke, gunbarrel, agro, sin, dbz, dazz would have shown, we would have so raped you, omg what a game it would have been, omg omg.
good to see that after failing in so many leagues you still fail to realize your insignificance to any freq.

lol its funny how u lie just to try and troll rofl. ur rly the typical loser. couldnt even beat our newbs
i lie? about what, im all "would have", "could have" just like yourself. And glad u consider blood line, scan, trance, nao etc your newbs, if anything i think the freq did better then it would have with you.
By Optimal
#491159
lol, ur such an idiot. half the starter team didnt show and u struggled vs our newbs, yes. and the players you named, ROFL. get some skill man, ur still trapped in 07
User avatar
By Lee
#491162
Optimal wrote:lol, ur such an idiot. half the starter team didnt show and u struggled vs our newbs, yes. and the players you named, ROFL. get some skill man, ur still trapped in 07
rofl actually you are dumber than i thought, my response was mainly to point out how ridiculous it is to rely on "would have" responses in a league game. It sounds almost as stupid as if player x wouldnt have choked, we would have won. Well u didnt win, who gives a shit if you or random player x didnt show.
And im not even gonna mention in what you are trapped in.

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Hi

Let the zone die. Fc ruined it, human trash. Sup[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!