SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss EGFL 2011 games inside.

Who will win?

Legendary
7
29%
Ill
16
67%
tie
1
4%
By Combo
#490343
we got this shit. gonna beat bombed so bad he will have to find a job for once in hes life.
By Toretto
#490349
I predict Ill
By TheCript
#490365
ILL within 60min
By wewe
#490377
If Ills top players shows ill in 1hour. if not legendary will win
By col.1
#490397
Honestly, it depends on show. If the best people on the Legendary roster show, we can hold our own against anyone, if we have to play with 7 people again though.....



I will say this, if we can get something like

Bombed
turt
unko
AM
W&J
Gunbarrel
V-S
Merc
Rush
Law

we have a good shot of winning. That is a big if though.
By Bacon
#490422
col.1 wrote:Honestly, it depends on show. If the best people on the Legendary roster show, we can hold our own against anyone, if we have to play with 7 people again though.....



I will say this, if we can get something like

Bombed
turt
unko
AM
W&J
Gunbarrel
V-S
Merc
Rush
Law

we have a good shot of winning. That is a big if though.
that line will beat us? that's almost as funny as u thinkin these new settings and bringing bd to pub is good.
User avatar
By GhostBusters
#490549
We got this with no issue legendary is going down already calling it GG o.O I predict will beat them in 45 mins
User avatar
By GhostBusters
#490551
claddagh wrote:
wewe wrote:If Ills top players shows ill in 1hour. if not legendary will win
dont think the duelers are gonna match up to the speed of ills attaching
So true they don't stand a chance hope they bring there noob boxes they will need them :)
By konii
#490574
Bacon wrote:
col.1 wrote:Honestly, it depends on show. If the best people on the Legendary roster show, we can hold our own against anyone, if we have to play with 7 people again though.....



I will say this, if we can get something like

Bombed
turt
unko
AM
W&J
Gunbarrel
V-S
Merc
Rush
Law

we have a good shot of winning. That is a big if though.
that line will beat us? that's almost as funny as u thinkin these new settings and bringing bd to pub is good.
^ what this guy said rofl
By TheCript
#490835
col.1 wrote:what is sad is the with that line up legendary would have stood a chance.
not rlly tbh
Hi

lol no, i'm just not a scumbag. I....i don't k[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!