SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging League 2011

Moderator: Azela

By Zeker
post game-times in the topic titles of the discussion thread

ty
By Toretto
date was released with the schedule and times are subject to change, it is your leaders responsibility to keep you posted.
By Zeker
lol? you can still post the time in the topic title and just change it when times are changed -.-
By Toretto
then if I post on Monday that time is 3 pm and its changed to 12 pm and your members read it on Monday and show for 3pm time? much better that you are responsible for checking times.
By Optimal
u cant edit? its 2012 almost, come the fuck on. people sign up for tasks but do the least possible. if u sign up for a task atleast perform well.
By Toretto
if you can do it better, have at it. i'm not going to commit to adjusting times all week long. I work full time, go to college and have a family.

and this is coming from a guy who took a ref position and barely reffed.
By Optimal
lets check logs and see who reffed more, even during his own games. if ur so busy, why sign up to be slacking on ur task rofl. and u wanna talk about how others are slacking lol. get urself fixed
By Toretto
I was asked to do it. find someone else to troll.

last time i'm replying, if someone else wants to do it its no sweat off my brow.
By Zeker
I understand kace, I asume you have no problem with me editing the topic titles?

Give me the green light and I'll do it when I get home.
By Optimal
how come, pointing you on ur slacking is trolling? ur doing a bad job yet wont admit u doing a bad job. doesnt matter if u asked or got asked, you accepted the task, then failed to complete it like it normally would have been done. this is like col-1 talking about stuff wich he has no say in. taking complaints rofl, naming himself ambassador.

to the point tho, i was just sayin kace, and i think u know im right
By MiTeY
Don't sweat the bitches Kace. GJ!

Honestly, since the times change, the topics should be replied to by leaders with the times, or like any semi-intelligent squad leader does, they use the squadleader squad message system to leave a message for their whole squad.

LOL @ the trolling. gtfo
By Toretto
Zeker wrote:I understand kace, I asume you have no problem with me editing the topic titles?

Give me the green light and I'll do it when I get home.
that's fine with me
Optimal wrote:how come, pointing you on ur slacking is trolling? ur doing a bad job yet wont admit u doing a bad job. doesnt matter if u asked or got asked, you accepted the task, then failed to complete it like it normally would have been done. this is like col-1 talking about stuff wich he has no say in. taking complaints rofl, naming himself ambassador.

to the point tho, i was just sayin kace, and i think u know im right
because you keep arguing. there was no contractual agreement on how I post these predictions. as long as it names the squads and has a poll, that's all that matters. if your too ignorant to check times for yourself that isn't my problem.

do you know what an ambassador does? he is the representative for a group, col is trying to be our voice, he never said he was the over lord who makes all decisions. as usual you speak and continuously sounds like a moron.
Mitey wrote:Don't sweat the bitches Kace. GJ!

Honestly, since the times change, the topics should be replied to by leaders with the times, or like any semi-intelligent squad leader does, they use the squadleader squad message system to leave a message for their whole squad.
LOL @ the trolling. gtfo
spoken by a man of wisdom
By Pacino
zeker faggot, is exalt winning EGFL this year
By Toretto
Pacino wrote:zeker faggot, is exalt winning EGFL this year
No, but I'm sure silence is recruiting
By AH dealer
Pacino wrote:zeker faggot, is exalt winning EGFL this year
we're called Ill this year and we got a blatte named trance now
By AH dealer
ooh really? explains why blood won the title...
By PAT
Pretty sure that one was on Ioth..
By TheCript
heard azela was shining too... as always racing to his own fr as mfr
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!