SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging League 2011

Moderator: Azela

By Toretto
I agree!
By Karth
Thing is, I'd hate to rob those players of an opportunity to enjoy a league.

And that is my only objection. Its the obvious one.

But this objection shouldn't stop you from removing them from league because it hurts EG to have them in.

It hurts the players of Grieve to keep them in league, because they get used to the idea that a shitty squad is allowed into EGFl. They need to realize that if they dont show up for matches, they dont get to keep having matches scheduled. They didnt show? Than you dont get to keep wasting other peoples time. If the members of grieve dont realize that this league requires commitment of at least showing up, they are robbed of the true experience of EGFL.

Keeping Grieve in also hurts the teams that have to go up against them. Next went up against them today (11/19) for preseason, and they barely showed a little over half. So while other squads had a chance to enjoy a fun pre-season match, neXt did not get a scheduled one. Luckily since this was preseason, we simply forfeited the game and matched up with iLL. If this was a season game, its unfair for players to practice and show up for a match, only to have it be half-assed, and no fun.

So while I'd love for Grieve to have a chance to pull their shit together, the just blew their chance. This is showing up for the interview late without your pants on.

All that being said... maybe we can arrange like... fake matches for them as practice? so the squad doesn't dissolve, and the players get to match someone? like.. Fever can match them as practice or something. Like one of the newbier squads that need practice can practice match them, I'm sure Grid would love a few wins as ego boosts.
By PAT
Okay I'm getting really pissed off now. Stop referring to my fucking squad and saying oh they suck they're gonna get last place. We are going to fuck rock you when we face Next. I can't fucking wait. Why don't you use Repent as an example since they're clearly more pub players just like Grieve. I hope you know Ill fucking raped you today. So don't forget that. I haven't talked shit in forever and this wouldn't bother me so much if it was just me. But you're getting my squad involved that has been workin their ass off and has already improved so much in such little time. We were missing our anchor and a1 today AND had only 7 until 3 minutes after match was supposed to start and we held ill for almost an hour. So please be ready to be anal raped by Fever when we play you guys. You will be in bed for a week after we get done with you.
By Combo
like holding that fr is hard, having people rushing out. and being outnmubered with a costant flank. so ya.
By Karth
PAT wrote:derp. derp. derp.

Just an example dude, thats all.
By PAT
Karth wrote:

Use your own fucking squad then as an example since you lost to iLL..
By Lag Knight
PAT wrote:
Karth wrote:

Use your own fucking squad then as an example since you lost to iLL..
i think the troll is mad! run for ur lives :(
By TheDruid-3X3
I might Login today after work and Play EG for a while this evening.

So if any Grieves like to join me and Kick Some Ass are welcome to do so.

3X3
By col.1
Azela wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:I might Login today after work and Play EG for a while this evening.

So if any Grieves like to join me and Kick Some Ass are welcome to do so.

3X3
Just so you know druid, Grieve have been dropped from EGFL. I have spoken to Chewbot about joining together with Repent, so Grieve's active members can take part in EGFL.

I'll message you more ingame about this if you're interested.
This is a win thing to do. repent + grieve is gooder.
By TheDruid-3X3
I got into Game last night and flashed, "Im Online" messages to Grieve Chat. There was no one Online, so I just played.

My Team had 4 Dropped Flags in a Base that the Enemy Held. When I logged on, my Team was right in the middle of a Major Base Battle and just as they were Losing the Fr.

The thing is, when Enemy got to our Flagroom, they did not pick up our Four Flags. They just held the Base but leaving out Four Alone.

So we Attacked and Attacked with Anti Warp running and they just kept Kicking Our Asses keeping us out of our Base. I had One Hidden Flag somewhere else, so I kept trying to Attack our Old Base, but their Defense was Too Good.

After bringing up the Points for the Game, they then picked up our Four and then the Music started. That was when I left the Game.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Home from Work!

Now for some EG!

Go Grieve Go!

3X3
Ways to attract Vets back???

all the vets, graduated from hs (maybe not all), w[…]

wow I figured out my old login. Wonder if some of […]

EG Discord Server

This place is more dead then a grave yard!

survey was right

True, but I think we can revive EG if people actua[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!