SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By Ursa
On saving EG.

Should have let me run a league when you had the chance. :lol:
By Bacon
what u expect ursa. these fuks wanna kill eg. scrap this pussy league and host a shorter version egfl or ursa's idea already

p.s trance and i were talkin to a few people in bd like unlimited and we discussed that there are always some inactive vets that come back for egfl and then they go inactive again after. No1 will come back for egst or whatever this league is called. Vets don't wanna come back and have to be active for a useless league. so I dunno how this can help the population.

Good day
By Lee
Bacon wrote:what u expect ursa. these fuks wanna kill eg. scrap this pussy league and host a shorter version egfl or ursa's idea already

p.s trance and i were talkin to a few people in bd like unlimited and we discussed that there are always some inactive vets that come back for egfl and then they go inactive again after. No1 will come back for egst or whatever this league is called. Vets don't wanna come back and have to be active for a useless league. so I dunno how this can help the population.

Good day
egfl was announced and signups started for a good month, not only did no vets appear during that time but entire inactive vet squad refused to play in it, so think again.
By TheCript
Lee wrote:
Bacon wrote:what u expect ursa. these fuks wanna kill eg. scrap this pussy league and host a shorter version egfl or ursa's idea already

Good day
egfl was announced and signups started for a good month, not only did no vets appear during that time but entire inactive vet squad refused to play in it, so think again.
blood? hahahahah
that just shows how weak they are nothing more or less... no one even cares about them anymore....
they arent even worth calling a vet squad imo...

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!