SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By MiTeY
Is someone keeping track of totals, and can you keep an updated point total in a single thread that is time stamped (example: Last udpated: 10/18/2011 2:31pm EST).

You know, tally them up every day or a few times a week, and keep a public "master" post that shows where squads are as of a current day and time (including that in the post so everyone can calculate current points if it hasn't been done in a few days).

Maybe it's here somewhere and I'm missing it.

It would be a nice incentive for squads to pickup, baseduel, and get more active etc. so they can help their squads.

edit: I just saw that Pat suggested this be done in another thread. Get on it fellas! Results are a HUGE part of motivating squads and inactive players!!!
By PAT
Mitey wrote:Is someone keeping track of totals, and can you keep an updated point total in a single thread that is time stamped (example: Last udpated: 10/18/2011 2:31pm EST).

You know, tally them up every day or a few times a week, and keep a public "master" post that shows where squads are as of a current day and time (including that in the post so everyone can calculate current points if it hasn't been done in a few days).

Maybe it's here somewhere and I'm missing it.

It would be a nice incentive for squads to pickup, baseduel, and get more active etc. so they can help their squads.

edit: I just saw that Pat suggested this be done in another thread. Get on it fellas! Results are a HUGE part of motivating squads and inactive players!!!
I'm gonna try and work on this thread this weekend. Since Lee decided to leave and go on vacay for like a month idk exactly how he wants it so I'm gonna try and mock an previous league results table.
By MiTeY
I would think for now, the format shouldn't matter. As long as you're tallying the points, the format can easily be changed later.

Also, I would make the thread globally stickied, and also have someone updated it on the frontpage news every few days... :)
By PAT
Mitey wrote:I would think for now, the format shouldn't matter. As long as you're tallying the points, the format can easily be changed later.

Also, I would make the thread globally stickied, and also have someone updated it on the frontpage news every few days... :)
Name an active person with correct forum powers and it can be done tomorrow. Or wait a week for that oldie Sann to get on...

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!