SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By PAT
lagGore wrote:i dont care,

my main point was that this fails without bot
Okay well can you please make us a bot that will do exactly what we need for the league? ?message me in game if you want to do the job and I'll tell you everything that needs to be included.
By Bacon
Omega Red wrote:2 of my wins were logged on Accuracy, those points stil count right?

the only reason i wear the tag is because we see challenges from tw for matches and im an assistant cap

players like bacon, kute and a few others are assistant caps on their respective tw squads as well so they might have the same issue
Rofl they tryin to punish us because were assistant captains in tw. acid ur on the comp 24/7. check rosters and if the winning names are on roster, it counts as a point.
By PAT
Bacon wrote:
Omega Red wrote:2 of my wins were logged on Accuracy, those points stil count right?

the only reason i wear the tag is because we see challenges from tw for matches and im an assistant cap

players like bacon, kute and a few others are assistant caps on their respective tw squads as well so they might have the same issue
Rofl they tryin to punish us because were assistant captains in tw. acid ur on the comp 24/7. check rosters and if the winning names are on roster, it counts as a point.
More like I log on about 3 times a day during the week for about 10 minutes to read forums and check ?messages. Except Thursdays I can play for about an hour max. Then on weekends I play unless I'm busy. And yes I know it seems gay and I would actually rather have your way but this is Lee's league and Lee's rules.
By Monty Python
hmm, yea asdly doesnt seem to work that properly.. are we able to get bots to post and/or make a count status bar thingy?

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!