SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By Lee
Hi!

Please signup your squad for EGST hosted between October-December 2011. All squads will be placed into one big group and have to play each other once, top 2 (incase of total teams of 4) or top 4 (incase of total teams of 6 or 8) will make it to playoffs.

Please notice that this league will not allow 5 or 7 squads signups. If your squad happens to be 5th in order of signing up, you can only start playing league if 6th squad also signs up (this is to avoid pointless bye-weeks), same deal goes for 7th squad.

Please notice that minimum roster size for this tournament is 25 players per squad, no aliasing allowed. Games will take place on Sundays with playoffs also having some Saturday games.

Signup with following information:
Squad:
Leader:
Approx number of players:
By EEL
Squad: Grid
Leader: Aelderon - eel - omega red
Approx number of players: 45
By Golfer.
When is the deadline?
By Lee
Golfer. wrote:When is the deadline?
read the schedule :) but in all we are in a bit of hurry, so i want all squads who interested signed up by the end of this week
By Lee
Next, Grid, Legendary and Warhable have signed up, this means if 5th squad signs up, it becomes legal only after also 6th team has signed up.
By Bacon
talked to squad and they all wanna play under one circumstance.

If acid rain is to ref any of our games, ILL forfeits that match as we don't want him to ref any of our games. Talked to nao and karth and they both said they'll make sure he never refs any game of ours.

so Ill
Bacon,Trance,Kuppaaja
By Lee
Silence

Lee, moggy
By PAT
So just GOLFER's squad and an edge-based squad?
By Golfer.
tbh, bombed killed my motivation for making a squad.
Before there was only 5 squads, and i thought " well only 4 can signup " and did NOT
want that to happen, therefor i made a 6th squad then right after bombed made his squad....

Its all good though, I just didnt think anyone was going to step up :mrgreen:
By Lag Knight
rofl at bacon. and ur actually allowing this?
heres my list of demands: i want karth to ref all next games and to grant us victory after 15 minutes of playing. otherwise we quit egfl. choppity chop, get it done.
By Lee
Lag Knight wrote:rofl at bacon. and ur actually allowing this?
heres my list of demands: i want karth to ref all next games and to grant us victory after 15 minutes of playing. otherwise we quit egfl. choppity chop, get it done.
im not allowing anything, but if there is a problem with ref and its possible to solve by using other refs, then im fine with it. i dont have any issues forfeiting them if no refs but donor is available for their game.
By TheCript
probably.... this is about big amounts of money
By Glyde1
EEL wrote:so when does this start ..... everyone signed up lets go
honestly lets get to business and flag...but i think lee has stuff he has to take care of before he starts the league
By MiTeY
Glyde1 wrote:
EEL wrote:so when does this start ..... everyone signed up lets go
honestly lets get to business and flag...but i think lee has stuff he has to take care of before he starts the league
Yeah, he needs to be checked out of his convalescent home first.

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!