SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By Lee
Extreme-Games Autumn League consists of 2 major parts:
1) EGAL starts from 1st of October until 30th of November. Best teams in 3 categories: baseduel, league and flagging make it to superplayoffs held accordingly:
Semifinals: 10-11th of December
Finals: 17-18th of December

PS! Incase EGST has less then 8 teams, semis and finals will take place 1 week earlier.

2) EGST (Extreme-games squad tournament) has 1 big group with each squad facing other once. EGST will take place between either 4, 6 or 8 squads.

Incase of 4 squads schedule is following:
Group stage games: 9-23rd of October
Finals: 29-30th of October (2 best teams from group make it to finals)

Incase of 6 squads schedule is following:
Group stage games: 9th of October - 6th of November
Semifinals: 12-13th of November
Finals: 19-20th of November

Incase of 8 squads, schedule is following:
Group stage games: 9th of October - 20th of November
Semifinals: 26-27th of November
Finals: 3-4th of December
By Lee
updated
By EEL
This sounds great. Just one thing eliminate the Roster Minimum of 25 ! should be how ever people u got on squad.
By PAT
EEL wrote:This sounds great. Just one thing eliminate the Roster Minimum of 25 ! should be how ever people u got on squad.
Why would Lee want to make it a 5 squad league? 25 allows possibly 10 squads to participate. Make a recruit squad or make a 2nd squad for double the competition (Grid/Grid JR/Grid2.0/Grid./thegrid) its not hard... just put ur council members in charge of the 2nd squad and have the owners in charge of the other. Really good leaders would be able to pull this off successfully and maybe have two teams in the playoffs.
By Lee
Hi!

Been superbusy lately, so i havent had time to set everything up, so we got to postpone the things for a week, ill keep everyone updated
By PAT
Lee wrote:Hi!

Been superbusy lately, so i havent had time to set everything up, so we got to postpone the things for a week, ill keep everyone updated
If you need any extra help with anything, ask me and I'll see what I can do. :D
By Unlimited
Has this started yet? why are donor and kace posting results of egal hosted games?

if these elitete's are seriously being recorded then today's squadmatch silence vs next is recorded? 10 points to silence 10 players? ??

confused, so we're waiting for lee to get back from vacation? EGAL started today?
By PAT
I took it as he's done setting it up and needed stuff to start. What else needs to be done for EGAL? I think everything is set up and that's why I message'd everyone to start posting stats in case Lee did start it. But only me and Kace are posting them... Yes I think that match should count, I didn't know it was even schedule'd, if you have logs of the match then yes please post them.
By PAT
If you guys want to scratch all results and start recording this week then I think that's fine. Just get King or someone to clear rtesults forums. But, we can't wait for Lee to come back in two weeks. It will delay the zone by almost 2 months league-wise.
By Lag Knight
egal doesnt require a schedule, egst does. whats going on with egst? it was supposed to start last week but was postponed to yesterday. it hasnt started.
By Unlimited
Okay sounds good, so egal has started will go on for 2 months and EGST starts soon. please go ahead and add the points for silence squadmatch vs next silence win 10 points, it is posted in squadmatches forum. thx

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!