SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League 2011

Moderator: Lee

By Lee
Hi guys!

i have contacted blue about this (as he has made most of maps in egfl), but i have no idea of his availability, so if anyone has experience in making a map please let me or qs know. We will probably also need submissions from players for bases and will handle it more or less like in EGDL, have arena setup with all bases, test them, choose the most fun ones.
By Lee
col.1 has volunteered to make a map, please send all the bases you have to him!!
Col, please give ur email or any means of contacting you here, meanwhile whoever have made some bases for egfl, please pm him in game or forums to get more details how to send those.
By PAT
Lee wrote:col.1 has volunteered to make a map, please send all the bases you have to him!!
Col, please give ur email or any means of contacting you here, meanwhile whoever have made some bases for egfl, please pm him in game or forums to get more details how to send those.
I can help him tile bases or something. I just got like 4 hours of tiling and retiling that bd base for bd tourny. rofl
By poemZX_
Ill tile some bases.
By Lee
i hope we can get a new map for egst, ill try to find out if col has any update on this
By col.1
Sorry, I was making a base for the new pub map. Send me your bases if you have them - bentcurve@gmail.com

I have next week off from work, so it will be done then at the latest, but I will try to do a lot of the work tonight.
By col.1
My base is 85% done or so, once I get the other bases I can have A map up in about 2 days, tiled. Once I have the other bases I can have A NICE map up in about a week, with lvz and all. I needed bases though.

Bases need to be about the length and width of what is in EGFL right now (7-10 wide tunnels). If you have any questions let me know. Once I get the bases in, I need at least 2 more, it should not take long. If I get to more we can do a map of 6 bases, where each base has two copies, but if I get more than that we can use a map with only one copy of each base.
By col.1
Well, I messaged some people, to little avail, about making bases for the map. My base is done, but I need at least a couple more to do the map. If you have ever even thought about making a base, send it to me, and I am sure we can find some way to make it work.
By PAT
col.1 wrote:Well, I messaged some people, to little avail, about making bases for the map. My base is done, but I need at least a couple more to do the map. If you have ever even thought about making a base, send it to me, and I am sure we can find some way to make it work.
I got your message and I have NEVER successfully finished a base because they're all god awful. I'm good at tiling them fast but not making them :[ I can try though and send you some stuff that maybe you can improve.
By col.1
well, still have only my base. I am putting this on hold to work on the new BD map until someone sends me some bases. I have mine done, and as I said, I need at least 2 more.
By Lag Knight
yay, another delay...ill make a fucking base since ur too busy with remaking bd map...
By TheCript
which is more important
By col.1
I already did a base for it, and I am sure you guys do not want a map with only bases from me on it. If that is what you want, I can do that, but every base maker has a style to their bases, and if you only have one person making bases then you only get one style. This is why I wanted bases from other people. I cannot think of a league in recent memory where we had bases from only one person.

Like I said, my base is done, and I am doing everything else with the map, which is pretty much done. I just need bases, and then I can tile and be done with it in a few days.
By col.1
omega told me today his bases is almost done, so with that we will have 2. We need at least one more I think for a decent map.

Guess I'm late for the party, haven't been seen si[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!