SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By Optimal
First a small explaning.
I'm taking over EGL, Lanowen & co is making us all wait to long, and so slowing down the progress of the zone and also stalling the cool leagues :P. Gonna keep it a very basic league with Current settings, and also an old EGL map.
Most things wont be discussed, but opinions and feedback are always welcome offcourse.

You may have alot of unawnsered questions, but if you want EGL to kick off, this is the way it's gonna be. Gonna give time till coming sunday for a last squad to sign up, so we can have 8 squads in the league, if not i will post schedule that same day, I do give permissions for a squad to sign up till friday march 4.

current squads -

Alpha
Brutal
Fade
Legendary
Octavian
Proximity
StonedBugs

Rules and other information can be found as always in the EGL section of this forum. All squad leaders have been ?messaged, so goodluck and have fun!
Last edited by Optimal on February 27th, 2011, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TheCript
Done,
Delete Ignored

and great job eg on letting redstar's biggest failures in anything host stuff in here (smoki & azela lol)
By Lee
Azela wrote:Ahh gj on stepping up and good luck running egl, but damn I wanted to run egfc :P oh well maybe next year.
who is stopping you? just host it after egl is done, i really hope smoki will do as many suggested and keep it as short as possible
By Optimal
[Feb 23 22:48] zIG: remove my squad from it, im not playing ss serious anymore

Teenage pussy destroyer will be removed from the list in 24 hours incase a diff member wants to take over.
By Optimal
Space bugs squad has been added to the league, and is also still recruiting for anyone who is interested.

Will post a schedule for preseason later in the day!
By TheCript
Optimal wrote:Space bugs squad has been added to the league, and is also still recruiting for anyone who is interested.

Will post a schedule for preseason later in the day!
wasnt that the squad you started.....
By Lee
brutal also had a match vs alpha i think? arent there suppose to be at least someone who watches those games and sort of makes conclusions? aka refs? or?
By Optimal
That would be the normal procedure, however, since i have no powers it's really no use for me to be there, Staff had all the time to assign refs who signed up for it. Also as host i could ref if needed, Tried to contact King several times, but he was afk, and i didnt have much time to wait. Im pretty sure things will get sorted out Before main season. I put down the tools for the league, now the ignition key is in staffs hand.
good thing i dont need the keys to crash this
no shows on preseason.. this league is sure going swell
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!