SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging League 2010
By Omega Red
for reasons stated above semis need to be 3 games, al in one weekend like past leagues.

azela talk to squad leaders in eg see which they prefer, best of 3 semis or just one game. or make a poll

thanks
By Toretto
Omega Red wrote:for reasons stated above semis need to be 3 games, al in one weekend like past leagues.

azela talk to squad leaders in eg see which they prefer, best of 3 semis or just one game. or make a poll

thanks
By Toretto
Azela wrote:Already done, all leaders have been left a message. The 3rd match will be scheduled for the following week with the option of playing the game on the previous Sunday if both captains agree. I don't want to schedule 2 games in one day in case the first one is mega long.
I like the 3rd game being on a separate week if both leaders don't agree to back to back!
By Toretto
I would say early is less then an hour. but again it should be in agreement of both leaders regardless of length.
By Toretto
Azela wrote:
kace wrote:I would say early is less then an hour. but again it should be in agreement of both leaders regardless of length.
i disagree with this because players aren't the only people involved in matches, there are refs as well.
I'm sure for such a cause staff can accommodate. Last year all the refs left and monke granted me temporary powers to ref. Not saying that will happen again, but there is always refs/mods who abuse in.so imo they have no say.for such an important game I'm sure you won't have any problemsfinding a ref.
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!