SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging League 2010
By H0ST
you should really leave write ups to Lee and just focus on getting the egfl standings table correctly.
By Lee
H0ST wrote:you should really leave write ups to Lee and just focus on getting the egfl standings table correctly.
heh why so mean :P, i think its pretty good writeup, anyways i would add unionville vs warhable there as well, as its also pretty crucial game and could give unionville a chance to move up in rankings, overall this week has the best fixtures out of any other week in main season, shame as last 2 weeks dont sound so interesting.
By Toretto
Nice read
By Unlimited
fierce sunday indeed gon be fun
By SEALs
actually a very nice read!
By Omega Red
this sunday is gonna be of monumental proportions but i wanna see tp vs ace last game of the season, that will be a gg and i think a crucial one
By Pacino
H0ST wrote:you should really leave write ups to Lee and just focus on getting the egfl standings table correctly.
Look at this useless fucking faggot hanging onto Lee's(of all people) dick, come on..i've never seen anything more pathetic in my life
It seems like h0st here is the modern day primetime of EG, negative as fuck and overall just a useless waste of space

Also, they both happen to be asian, small dick syndrome be having you acting like a total douchebag i'm guessing, if you're dissapointed about how your shitty life has turned out wich you must be considering your omgithoughtihadcancerfor6months-thread, go take it out on the 4chan message boards or something u fucking cunt

scrub. zz
By nunnnez
nice read azela.

h0st stfu you whiny cunt.
By blahhy
rofl h0st, publicenemy #1. Maybe you should go create PublicnME, I miss that squad.
By H0ST
rofl eg's biggest douchebag + eg biggest ass kisser calling me out, bawwwww sooo kiuttttt

lol blahhy i dont even know whats publicnme is about
By blahhy
ouch, im so hurt. I don't care if I get called a Douchebag but what about you?
By H0ST
blahhy wrote:ouch, im so hurt. I don't care if I get called a Douchebag but what about you?
naw blahhy, the douchebag = pacino

how can i hate on RORLFLOLEFJERSERS
By nunnnez
h0st calling me an asskisser while slurping up blahhys fecal matter. classic.
By Pacino
nunnnez wrote:h0st calling me an asskisser while slurping up blahhys fecal matter. classic.
rofl, don't forget about his initial reply kissing his squadleaders' ass. pathetic
By H0ST
Pacino wrote: rofl, don't forget about his initial reply kissing his squadleaders' ass. pathetic
I just think Lee is good in write up and game analysis, you're just being a little cunt bubble with daddy issues. Yes in this case daddy = trespass and little cunt bubble = you. Still resenting your daddy not giving you enough love and attention I see?
By Johnson
Pacino wrote:
Look at this useless fucking faggot hanging onto Lee's(of all people) dick, come on..i've never seen anything more pathetic in my life
It seems like h0st here is the modern day primetime of EG, negative as fuck and overall just a useless waste of space

Also, they both happen to be asian, small dick syndrome be having you acting like a total douchebag i'm guessing, if you're dissapointed about how your shitty life has turned out wich you must be considering your omgithoughtihadcancerfor6months-thread, go take it out on the 4chan message boards or something u fucking cunt

scrub. zz
post full of rolforlforlf
The Future of EG

Hey Guys, Per that other thread, I said that th[…]

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!