SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Flagging League 2010
By Omega Red
should just remove times gained from bow all together. seems unfair to the ones who played but there is no way of knowing the outcome of their future matches
By Optimal
Omega Red wrote:should just remove times gained from bow all together. seems unfair to the ones who played but there is no way of knowing the outcome of their future matches
like it would take any1 more then 15 min to beat bow
By denk
agreed. remove all the times from every squad. this is how it has been done every year of egfl.

lets not reinvent the wheel.
By Toretto
That isn't fair for the ones who did show and prepare. I think averaging out their times and giving that time to each squad
Is a better idea.
By mice.
kace wrote:That isn't fair for the ones who did show and prepare. I think averaging out their times and giving that time to each squad
Is a better idea.
That's pretty much the same thing as removing all times and changing them to ten minutes each. But changing the times for each to 10 minutes is much easier.
By king
two years ago i think (? or maybe it was last year?), when a squad dropped out, lee (denk?) kept the results and gave every squad it would play in future wins.
By Toretto
King wrote:two years ago i think (? or maybe it was last year?), when a squad dropped out, lee (denk?) kept the results and gave every squad it would play in future wins.
This is what I remember too, I believe it was two years ago
By Lee
there are really 3 ways to do it:
a) remove them from results completely, including av.times
b) dont remove the results (include av.times) and give a default win for the teams who yet have to face them (but with no changes to av.time)
c) dont remove the results (and add average average time which has been achieved vs them for all squads).
So if 2 squads actually managed to beat BOW this season with 5 and 10 minutes, all other teams would get 7 min. av added to their time.
I think C is the best solution but for this egfl, u can just remove them, think they only managed to show to 1 game? or am i mistaken?
By Zeker
sucks for exalt cause i tihnk we took the longest to beat them

Fc: Fc was a good player, I remember flagging with[…]

it's worth a shot, there's a trickle of tw players[…]

today 3v3

3v3 no bot (https://ibb.co/VttZQvj) so today we […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!