SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

General discussion about anything but keep it clean.
By Wh1ppy!
Hey guys,

Some of you may have realised that I have been very inactive within the game recently and have only been logging in once or twice a week. The reason for this is because I've lost all passion/interest I had towards the game. So because of this, I've decided that I'm going to uninstall the game completely. It's been a good 2 years I've had playing EG and I've made some life-long friends through it and I can confidently say I don't regret any of it. I'd like to thank all the players that made my experience at EG so enjoyable and I hope I can keep intouch with you. But for now, most of my attention will be put towards degree in computer science which I start in about a month from now. I may pop in from time to time to see how everyone/the game is doing but I can't see me staying for long. If any of you would like to keep in touch and maybe chat from time to time then feel free to either message me on the forums or just leave your details down below.

Thanks for the amazing moments/memories EG!
Veni, Vidi, Vici!

Signing off - Wh1ppy.
By DOCOMO
So long.

Come back.

We will miss you Whippy!

But most of all, I will never ever get to use your favorite set of macros ... :cry:

. ____ _____ _____ __ __ _ _ ___ ____ ____ _____ ____ _
. / ___| | ____||_ _| \ \ / /| | | ||_ _|| _ \ | _ \ | ____|| _ \ | |
. | | _ | _| | | \ \ /\ / / | |_| | | | | |_) || |_) || _| | | | || |
. | |_| || |___ | | \ V V / | _ | | | | __/ | __/ | |___ | |_| ||_|
. \_____||_____| |_| \_/\_/ |_| |_||___||_| |_| |_____||____/ (_)

I will save it in my macros list in memories of you :neutral:
By Optimal
whip was my geeky buddy. but youre all are my geeky buddies. afk back to sleep

it's worth a shot, there's a trickle of tw players[…]

today 3v3

3v3 no bot (https://ibb.co/VttZQvj) so today we […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!