SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

General discussion about anything but keep it clean.
By GhostBusters
Who is your favorite hockey team? I notice there is a lot of hockey fans in EG.

My favorite hockey team is the Canucks! Hope they when a stanley someday :roll:
By Knicks
I lile the capitals! To bad we traded Green on the off season going to miss that guy.
By GhostBusters
[quote="Knicks"]I lile the capitals! To bad we traded Green on the off season going to miss that guy.[/quot

Ya that guy was pretty good i like the capitals to i have a hard time figuring out who my second favorite team is. My Second favorite team is probably Maple Leafs or the Pittsburgh Penguins. The capitals i like a lot to out of those 3 teams i dont know who i would pick for my second favorite team.
By TheDruid-3X3
I prefer watching World Championship Hockey instead of the NHL since the Players are Not Paid and are representing their Countries.

So my Favorite Hockey Team is Hockey Team Canada.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
As a matter of a fact, has it been thought of doing an EG International Tournament where each Team are representatives of their own Countries.

So there could be an EG Team America, an EG Team England, an EG Team Holland, an EG Team Canada, an EG Team Japan, etc.

Seeing as there are so many Dutch Players, EG Team America would probably get its best run for its Money from an EG Team Holland.

3X3
By GhostBusters
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:As a matter of a fact, has it been thought of doing an EG International Tournament where each Team are representatives of their own Countries.

So there could be an EG Team America, an EG Team England, an EG Team Holland, an EG Team Canada, an EG Team Japan, etc.

Seeing as there are so many Dutch Players, EG Team America would probably get its best run for its Money from an EG Team Holland.

3X3
We tried that one time it didn't work out we had a match set up on the weekend US vs Euro no one showed.
Hey EG DYNASTIES

Hi Julia -- you should join Discord. I think you'[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!