SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

General discussion about anything but keep it clean.
By TheDruid-3X3
Wagon wrote:works and relationship would be nice

Do you have a Problem at Work? If so, there is a 'Problem At Work' Spread I can do for you. I guess you have a Girl Friend that you want to know the Future about so I could do the Seven Card 'Over The Hoizon' Relationship Spread for you and GF that you are interested in and PM to you the Results. Just PM to me some details about you and the GF and I will do the Relationship Spread and PM the Results back to you.

Do you want the Reading done with my Sacred Stonehenge Rider/Waite Deck or my Medieval Cat Tarot Deck?

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Wagon wrote:works and relationship would be nice

Awens to Wagon Kyakusama:

I have done your Reading and PMed to you the Fine Details.

The Year will start out with Hard Work and there will be Temptations that will come your way that you will have to Balance Out. But after getting some of the Obstructions and Old Scores Settled, you will find new Realities in Life and after a time of Re-Cementing Old Relationships with Friends and Loved Ones, you will come to New Prosperities that will make you feel Reborn with New Attitudes of Love and Nurturing. With Several Major Arcanas coming up and Four Months in a row of having Cup Cards, this will be a Fairly Powerful Year for you will loads of Good Emotions and Self Reliances coming for you.

TheDruid-3X3
By Optimal
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
Optimal wrote:can i have 2 readings druid? for me and my gf, shes into tarot sometimes if u need any date of birth to make it more accurate let me know.

Sounds to me you could use the 7 Card Over The Hoizon Relationship Spread for you and GF. That would be a Single Reading that would benefit you both.

3X3
yeh cool man. ill be in your debt mighty druid
By TheDruid-3X3
Optimal wrote:
TheDruid-3X3 wrote:
Optimal wrote:can i have 2 readings druid? for me and my gf, shes into tarot sometimes if u need any date of birth to make it more accurate let me know.

Sounds to me you could use the 7 Card Over The Hoizon Relationship Spread for you and GF. That would be a Single Reading that would benefit you both.

3X3
yeh cool man. ill be in your debt mighty druid

Awens to Optimal Kyakusama:

I have done the Tarot Card Spread and PMed to you the Fine Details.

From this Relationship, you two will learn the Benefits of being Good, Trusting and Generous with each other as well as others. All you two have to do is follow your Personal Intuitions and Instincts and no matter how things may Fall Apart, there will always be a Good Strong Foundations to Rebuild even Newer and Better Relationships between the two of you.

TheDruid-3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Awen to All:

I just did a PMed New Years Spread for a Kyakusama X PMing to them back the Fine Details.

The year will start off with Kyakusma X sorting out what is Imaginary and what is Reality and then Kyakusama X will have a Spring full of Happiness and Love with Friends whom Kyakusama X will feel they can rely on for Good Advice and end up having Good Revelries with them. But then Kyakusama X will experience much Heartbreak from with Kyakusama X suffering some Anxieties that will cause Kyakusama X to have to have a time of Solitary Meditations. But Kyakusama X will recover from some help from Loving Family Members and then end off with Kyakusama X seeking Defensive Shelter behind which Kyakusama X can Rest and Recover.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
Autopilot asked today while Playing if I do Fortune Telling and I reminded him of my doing Tarot Readings for all who make requests on this Forum Thread or PMed to me.

So I am Bumping Up this Thread and have found that it has been over 2 years since anyone has asked for a Tarot Reading around here.

So if Autopilot or anyone else would like a Tarot Reading, don't hesitate to ask.

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
As far as I know, there is no Owner of EG.

I believe Wormhole Surfer is head of Administration. But isn't Surfer selected by Election or something to be Head of Admin?

3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
toothrot wrote:TheDruid,

Let's have your over the horizon special please.

I NEED TO KNOW

(You can reply in the forum)
Awens to toothrot Kyakusama:

After getting back to Work in Landscaping and having a whole shitload of other things on my Plate, I have not Played EG or checked EG Forums for a couple of months.

The Over The Horizon Spread is about a certain Relationship and how it is going to work out.

Is there a Relationship that you are concerned about? You can post information about it here or PM it to me and I will do the Reading and PM to you the Results.

TheDruid-3X3
By TheDruid-3X3
toothrot wrote:TheDruid,

Let's have your over the horizon special please.

I NEED TO KNOW

(You can reply in the forum)

Awens to toothrot Kyakusama:

I just finished doing your Tarot Card Reading and PMed to you the Fine Details.

The Spread indicates a Loving Well Balanced Relationship filled with Nurturing, Sharing and Success in which you will always follow good Advice to heed your Intuition.

TheDruid-3X3

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Hi

Let the zone die. Fc ruined it, human trash. Sup[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!