SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

------ CLICK HERE TO CONTEST BAN ------
By fatrolls
Hello everyone, this is FatRolls

I got banned for what unfun says was me using an aim assist.
They banned me until 2014-08-01.
I got 6-10 in Quickfire with this supposed aim assister
Personally I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary during the match.
I was running a bitcoin miner while playing so maybe that's why it seemed like i was doing 180 degree rotations cause of the random spikes. When you warp in quickfire it spawns you with a different rotation everytime and I was spamming the warp key non-stop so maybe the rotation packets were coming in after the warp. I also lagged out when I just joined quickfire and had to re-enter the zone.

I'm just getting profiled by the community cause a rumor spread out that im a cheater in baseduel.

Fine if it looks like i'm a cheater then I wont run the bitcoin miner while playing anymore but im not a cheater.

Pretty much I just been banned for a year for lagging.
By unfun
i'm not going to go into detail about what gave it all away since you'll use that to fix your program and make it harder to detect, but its more than what you said and it wasn't lag, that is for sure.

i wasn't the only person watching, like i told you earlier. several of us were watching you and we all noticed, its not the first time i've seen you do weird things either.
By Bauwens
I was running a bitcoin miner while playing so maybe that's why it seemed like i was doing 180 degree rotations cause of the random spikes. When you warp in quickfire it spawns you with a different rotation everytime and I was spamming the warp key non-stop so maybe the rotation packets were coming in after the warp. I also lagged out when I just joined quickfire and had to re-enter the zone.

I'm just getting profiled by the community cause a rumor spread out that im a cheater in baseduel.

Fine if it looks like i'm a cheater then I wont run the bitcoin miner while playing anymore but im not a cheater.

Pretty much I just been banned for a year for lagging.
I was there and also witnessed the 180 degree turns. In the 13 years I have been playing I have never seen lag cause what you are blaming on lag. Also your lag seemed to be stable when you weren't warping and just floating along. Everything with your lag appeared to be stable, so I highly doubt lag had anything to do with it.

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!