Shem wrote:top points and top squads not working
nobody cares =(?
By dgk
i do shem, i doo
By Shem
naZKin wrote:i do shem, i doo
<3
By Terminator 17.5
the radio service is not up, when you click it, my browser says the connection is refused.
By Innes-
image upload via link is not working,

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 249
File : usercp_avatar.php
By la
When I tried to update my forum pic, it says it updated, but it really didnt. This was at the top of page

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/101903530744b5be0dd5278.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/eg/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486
By Yoink
Uh oh, CHMOD time!
By zeus
Images uploaded to the gallery should work now, same should hopefully be true for screenshots etc.. reply if it still isnt working.

That strange error on previous game scores... http://www.extreme-games.net/flag is also fixed
By zeus
Any pictures uploaded to the player gallery or other places that are showing up as mislinked unfortunately have to be re-submitted.

We're really sorry about this and we know that it looked deceiving that there was a delay when you submitted it but any of the files you uploaded actually didn't save. If there was someway to relink files that actually existed we would have found a way but the files are not present to do that with.

Thanks
By lagGore
oh great that the gamescore thing is back alrdy
By lagGore
um it doesnt works rite
shows not all winners on freq
By Lee
minister wrote:gallery flagging stats and home are not working
you might aswell say: nothing works except for forum
By Darren
loading pages can take 1-2 mins sometimes... top banner loads quickly enough but not the page
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!