SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Apply for moderator positions or Zone Development positions (bot,maps, gfx, etc...)
---------- NEW APPLICATION PROCESS: CLICK HERE ----------
By BEASTED
SS Name: BEASTED
First Played: Tw in 2004, EG in 2005
Staff/Ref Experience: trainee Mod and REF in DSB. helped out years ago in EG during leagues
Additional Comments (ie programming knowledge or graphical skills, anything that will make your application stand out):
I've been inactive for the past 4 months as I moved houses and started collage, now all my exams are over. and ive finished collage for good. I'm going to be back to my normal level of activity, which usually consists of 6-7 active hours per day, and maybe more on weekends. I was accepted to be a mod around 6-7 months ago by docket, however docket told me to wait as at the time he was already half way through training Cyp and another person whom I cant remember, We never really spoke again after that so i was not sure what do do. Id love to be a mod and help the community out, especially with EG's plans on advertisement on Steam.

Thanks.
BEASTED
By LostAndNotFound
BEASTED wrote: I've been inactive for the past 4 months as I moved houses and started collage, now all my exams are over. and ive finished collage for good.
Is it a bunch of Bieber pictures?
By elixir
Baptism wrote:collage

rofl wtf
Typo think he meant college lol, probably testing to see if anyone actually reads it rofl
By BEASTED
meant college.
By BEASTED
Azov wrote:Good luck.
Thanks
Hi

lol no, i'm just not a scumbag. I....i don't k[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!