SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

All Extreme Games and Subspace/Continuum related topics
By EEL
I wonder if this has any impact on the current pop issues..

IronStrike> where is everyone
eel> lol kind of dead
IronStrike> eg not even on the list anymore
eel> What list
IronStrike> the zone list
eel> When you first install?
IronStrike> ya
eel> damn wtf
IronStrike> well maybe but its red 100% certain
IronStrike> i cant even download the zone anymore had to enter through TW
By RaeRae
Yeah that was from when we got ddos'd. It should however be fixed for the steam users. I don't think the actual download client ever got updated. But yeah it hurt us a bit thats for sure.
By Remark
I got a new machine a month ago and couldn't get eg to be found on my zones list either, i triple checked that I had the correct zone directry server shits and ended up having to do "add custom" to get eg and chaos to show up. So for whatever reason it's still not showing up to new users that download
By Glyde1
I downloaded thru steam 2 weeks ago and everything was fine. Just the default controls they start you with are fuckd so I'd rate 3/5 .
By RaeRae
Hmm yeah I found out that while Steam is still fine, the actual client isn't. But we're trying to fix it.
By Euph
I can confirm this. Downloading the client EG is shown as down. Very worrying...
Attachments
eg.PNG
eg.PNG (160.68 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
By Euph
I now can't access EG through the client, I have to now enter TW and then select EG. This is a serious issue has there been any progress on fixing this?
By Remark
Euph, just do add custom and enter ip 66.36.247.83 port 7900
this will add it to your zone list
By stewie
EG upper staff has always been a dumpsterfire. no one on EG upper staff has ever been 10% of TW's upper staff. only EG uppers that haven't been absolute dogshit (within the last 7-8 years) have been rek, rae, baptism and col.1 - rest have been ego hungry powertripping psychos.

look at what happened 3-4 years ago, Fc and cycad became owners and then proceeded to do nothing and go MIA. this is the difference between EG and TW - it's not the gameplay (EG's is objectively better), its the staff. no one in recent EG upper staff actually fucking cares. it blows my mind how people who don't give a fuck and log in once every 2 years make it all the way up to owner of zone. even DSB has overtaken EG at this point.

TW upper staff know how to code good bots and they push steam launches and prioritize TW. when has EG ever had anyone like that? all we have had are uppers that do nothing except go MIA or sit in spectate and exert their power.

one good coder we had was serexl, this guy literally made a bot that tracked your gun/bomb accuracy across multiple individual arenas for every single player. the only other good one that comes to mind was cycad. Fc always talked up a huge game when it came to making bots but in reality he never made any and the ones that he did were all dumpsterfires and never used.

look how long it takes for shit to get done in this zone. rae literally has to contact Fc on whatsapp (still waiting, been about a month btw) before she can make any change whatsoever to benefit the zone. what the fuck kind of staff is that? how can any type of organization, game, company ever function and succeed under ownership like that. 90% of EG's smods, sysops have only ever pursued that position to compensate irl and powertrip.
By Lacoste
agreed with stewie, well said

this thing is a shame, so many of us love this game..me for instance..since i was a kid like 17 years ago i never played Any other game then Eg..i got no reason to join another game, no envy...just eg..for good old memories..and to be honnest the game is still fun..not as competitive as before but i still like aiming and taking a corner and sniping their anchor and timing my attaches etc fuck counter strike..this eg is the best...but..the map is too big..we can make games 1v1 in a small goal base like before that builds into 2v2v 3v3 4v4 5v5 ..the flag thing is weird as fuck.can only carry 1 flag? why lol..like i get it but we aint got 10v10 pop...so it aint working well...

anyhow my 2 cents...need active staff and map that goes with population..map way too big for the dead population we got...sometimes i wish tw staff took eg as 2nd arena in their zone and gave love to it...fc no matter what people say..u remain that ugly nerd gripping on something u cant make better...u can remain owner..just hire like 10-15 mods..and give power to people who are active..we all been in this zone for 10+ years if we still around is because we like it..there no reason to hold on all the power and do nothing with it..its a shame..some people never grow up
By TheCript
EG SHOULD BECOME A SUBARENA OF TW!!!

...been saying this for years, even before when eg still had players and we coulda survived longer with tw's management

stewie wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 3:57 pm
EG upper staff has always been a dumpsterfire. no one on EG upper staff has ever been 10% of TW's upper staff. only EG uppers that haven't been absolute dogshit (within the last 7-8 years) have been rek, rae, baptism and col.1 - rest have been ego hungry powertripping psychos.
even the ones u named are actually useless as fk
By DaZZ!
TheCript wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 4:06 pm

...been saying this for years, even before when eg still had players and we coulda survived longer with tw's management

stewie wrote:
u useless
By mewtwo
DaZZ! wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 12:04 pm
TheCript wrote:

stewie wrote:
u useless
^
By Hunt for Blood
DaZZ! wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 12:04 pm
TheCript wrote:

stewie wrote:
u useless
DazzMan are you playing tw?
By TheCript
DaZZ! wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 2:20 pm
Nah, I only play PS4 these days.
youre probably bad at that also

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!