SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

All Extreme Games and Subspace/Continuum related topics
By BEASTED
ive been trying to log on for the past 2 hrs to play egbdl league, but it keeps saying 0 people in zone and ping 0 for all zones, just wondering if its only me or is everyone else experiencing this?
By mewtwo
BEASTED wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 4:05 pm
ive been trying to log on for the past 2 hrs to play egbdl league, but it keeps saying 0 people in zone and ping 0 for all zones, just wondering if its only me or is everyone else experiencing this?
not like im playing today (stupid to have a game today to be honest), but I saw the same issue when opening the cont app earlier today and recently as well. hopefully stays down cuz its dumb af to host scheduled matches today.
By TheCript
BEASTED wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 4:05 pm
sscu is down, get in deva or dsb or w/e(u cant dl zones coz thats down too, so u need to have it in ur list)
By BEASTED
TheCript wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 5:48 pm

sscu is down, get in deva or dsb or w/e(u cant dl zones coz thats down too, so u need to have it in ur list)

Ah okay. thank you
By RaeRae
Yup, servers are down and EGBDL games are postponed until Sunday, assuming that it's back up by then. Will try to keep everyone updated!

Fc: Fc was a good player, I remember flagging with[…]

it's worth a shot, there's a trickle of tw players[…]

today 3v3

3v3 no bot (https://ibb.co/VttZQvj) so today we […]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!