SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Fast Flagging League

Moderators: Lee, EEL

By RaeRae
#531301
Although the alerts are still under EGBDL, I've cleared out the signup database so we can start using !signup in game. I'll keep you updated when the league name changes are complete.
User avatar
By Lee
#531302
seems like i havent signed up
Lee
User avatar
By Lee
#531303
signing up jammu (messaged me)
User avatar
By EEL
#531313
GM Signed up total: 4/6
eel
BEASTED
TheCript
Monty Python


Players Signed up total: 24 / 106
Mattyoung
Embrace (Owens)
H4B
Poem ZX
Boogyman
Unlimited
Taunt
Finite
Mracy
Disturbulance
Ghostbusters
Valium
MVP (Jaxen)
Cyclone
Remark
Greenspace
Mercede$
Devy
Black Boy
Lee
Jammu
World
Major Crisis
Zizzo
omega red
User avatar
By EEL
#531316
EEL wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 6:39 am
Players who participated in EGBDL who are not signed up for EGFFL. If you see them around ask them to signup!

Smoking Blue
Pao
rabbit!
Kaiori
Baptism
Ace.
asteroid
Psychosocial
vodka
Player
Weby
Bacon
Pocho
WilsonC
PeeJay
rn
hydrange
luxuriou$
tide
a handicap
Tryo
the_NME
Thix
trogdor!
mini
Renowned
Kush
Clutch
Rushmore
Groan
Glyde
dizease
kipy
magikbud (Magic Bus)
Cust
Square Apple
battletoad (Ritzand)
netbanana (netban)
Ag$
Ronan
Ice Boss (GOLFER)
M0chibear (Azuline)
Omega Red
Cape
Unplug
wewe
avatar001
Gaz+
theprotector
Victorius
reiGEN (muGGy)
Delete
1l
Arbuz
User avatar
By EEL
#531317
2:eel> omega want to sign up for new league? it's flagging
2:omega red> fo sho
2:omega red> thanks bud
User avatar
By EEL
#531318
EEL wrote:
December 10th, 2017, 5:27 pm
EEL wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 6:39 am
Players who participated in EGBDL who are not signed up for EGFFL. If you see them around ask them to signup!

Smoking Blue
Pao
rabbit!
Kaiori
Baptism
Ace.
asteroid
Psychosocial
vodka
Player
Weby
Bacon
Pocho
WilsonC
PeeJay
rn
hydrange
luxuriou$
tide
a handicap
Tryo
the_NME
Thix
trogdor!
mini
Renowned
Kush
Clutch
Rushmore
Groan
Glyde
dizease
kipy
magikbud (Magic Bus)
Cust
Square Apple
battletoad (Ritzand)
netbanana (netban)
Ag$
Ronan
Ice Boss (GOLFER)
M0chibear (Azuline)
Cape
Unplug
wewe
avatar001
Gaz+
theprotector
Victorius
reiGEN (muGGy)
Delete
1l
Arbuz
User avatar
By EEL
#531319
EEL wrote:
December 10th, 2017, 5:30 pm
EEL wrote:
December 10th, 2017, 5:27 pm
EEL wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 6:39 am
Players who participated in EGBDL who are not signed up for EGFFL. If you see them around ask them to signup!

Smoking Blue
Pao
rabbit!
Kaiori
Baptism
Ace.
asteroid
Psychosocial
vodka
Player
Bacon
Pocho
WilsonC
PeeJay
rn
hydrange
luxuriou$
tide
a handicap
Tryo
the_NME
Thix
trogdor!
mini
Renowned
Clutch
Rushmore
Groan
Glyde
dizease
kipy
magikbud (Magic Bus)
Cust
Square Apple
battletoad (Ritzand)
netbanana (netban)
Ag$
Ronan
Ice Boss (GOLFER)
M0chibear (Azuline)
Cape
Unplug
wewe
avatar001
Gaz+
theprotector
Victorius
reiGEN (muGGy)
Delete
Arbuz
By Hunt for Blood
#531321
Optimal wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 11:36 am
id sign up but i cant play properly unless i change my keys, as i cut half my thumb on the finger print side, cut nerves and top of main vein in the thumb, i can press buttons now because of the bandage but when it comes off it will be to sensitive, this will take atleast 2 months to fully recover the doc said.
Man i suggest you pay your debts earlier.
User avatar
By EEL
#531343
GM Signed up total: 4/6
eel
BEASTED
TheCript
Monty Python


Players Signed up total: 28 / 106
Mattyoung
Embrace (Owens)
H4B
Poem ZX
Boogyman
Unlimited
Taunt
Finite
Mracy
Disturbulance
Ghostbusters
Valium
MVP (Jaxen)
Cyclone
Remark
Greenspace
Mercede$
Devy
Black Boy
Lee
Jammu
World
Major Crisis
Zizzo
omega red
weby
cess (redone)
1l
rk
By DaZZ!
#531346
Optimal wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 11:36 am
id sign up but i cant play properly unless i change my keys, as i cut half my thumb on the finger print side, cut nerves and top of main vein in the thumb, i can press buttons now because of the bandage but when it comes off it will be to sensitive, this will take atleast 2 months to fully recover the doc said.
You better sit down for this one, how about you wear a bandage while you play and remove it when you don't want to play?
By TheCript
#531347
Black Boy wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 5:54 am
if i sign up 5 people today can we remove cyclone?
1 person and we will remove cyclone
By Cyclone
#531350
dear tc and black boy:

"i see you scheming, ngr keep on dreaming, i heard ya man!"
-50 cent
By BEASTED
#531359
who's really going to turn up >_< ... JUST FYI most of these are way over 30+ days with some defo over 100

BEASTED> ?find mracy
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find rk
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find black boy
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find mattyoung
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find h4b
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find boogyman
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find mvp
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago
BEASTED> ?find ghostbusters
Not online, last seen 10 days ago
By MracY
#531371
People just don't play because the game is dead during off season. I always show up for leagues unless the game blocks me (like last one)
By TheCript
#531373
Black Boy wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 4:06 pm
black boy is aow
Image
By TheCript
#531376
Optimal wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 12:19 am
ROFL that actually looks exactlu like him
dude i was watching the movie and i was fking amazed how much it looked like him
User avatar
By EEL
#531378
GM Signed up total: 4/6
eel
BEASTED
TheCript
Monty Python


Players Signed up total: 37 / 106
Mattyoung
Embrace (Owens)
H4B
Poem ZX
Boogyman
Unlimited
Taunt
Finite
Mracy
Disturbulance
Ghostbusters
Valium
MVP (Jaxen)
Cyclone
Remark
Greenspace
Mercede$
Devy
Black Boy
Lee
Jammu
World
Major Crisis
Zizzo
omega red
weby
cess (redone)
1l
rk
Rabbit!
Ice Boss
In Love
Hoontar
The_NME
Lethal Force
Psychosocial
Killer_Beast
Attack Mode
User avatar
By EEL
#531379
List of players who have yet to sign up.

Total: 46

Smoking Blue
Pao
Kaiori
Baptism
Ace.
asteroid
vodka
Player
Bacon
Pocho
WilsonC
PeeJay
rn
hydrange
luxuriou$
tide
a handicap
Tryo
Thix
trogdor!
mini
Renowned
Clutch
Rushmore
Groan
Glyde
dizease
kipy
magikbud (Magic Bus)
Cust
Square Apple
battletoad (Ritzand)
netbanana (netban)
Ag$
Ronan
M0chibear (Azuline)
Cape
Unplug
wewe
avatar001
Gaz+
theprotector
Victorius
reiGEN (muGGy)
Delete
Arbuz
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!