Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Locked
PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2025
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by PAT » November 23rd, 2017, 6:59 pm

Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

Glyde1
Level 3
Posts: 171
Joined: July 16th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by Glyde1 » November 23rd, 2017, 7:02 pm

Denied

Glyde1
Level 3
Posts: 171
Joined: July 16th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by Glyde1 » November 23rd, 2017, 10:12 pm

Will accept glyde for beasted/world

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3516
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by Optimal » November 24th, 2017, 2:45 am

if kush allows this trade then hes helpin the other team obviously
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

BEASTED
Level 3
Posts: 238
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 10:14 am

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by BEASTED » November 24th, 2017, 7:30 am

Wtf you wanna trade the guy that turns up to 99% of games , when we barely have enough on during the week... you don't even turn up and your the leader LOL. Alright no problem πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚
Biggest Squadhopper 2012

#1. Beasted - On almost every egfl squad this guy takes the cake when it comes to squadhopping.

TheCript
Level 6
Posts: 1726
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 7:06 am

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by TheCript » November 24th, 2017, 8:47 am

BEASTED wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 7:30 am
Wtf you wanna trade the guy that turns up to 99% of games , when we barely have enough on during the week... you don't even turn up and your the leader LOL. Alright no problem πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚
this buttpirate, pat, finite, the guy that faked the death of his wife to benefit from something happening in a league,is a desperate person...

with this trade all he wants is to give a potential free titel to taunt and medig, some of his fellow buttpirates....

while others like u that are getting traded off will be the victim of this despicable backstabbing




lets see how kush and/or rae will handle this

(there should of been a rule that once a squad has no chance of making the finals shouldnt be allowed to trade its players, especially key players like taunt)
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

Hunt for Blood
Level 3
Posts: 145
Joined: April 9th, 2005, 7:05 am

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by Hunt for Blood » November 24th, 2017, 1:07 pm

TheCript wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 8:47 am
BEASTED wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 7:30 am
Wtf you wanna trade the guy that turns up to 99% of games , when we barely have enough on during the week... you don't even turn up and your the leader LOL. Alright no problem πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚
this buttpirate, pat, finite, the guy that faked the death of his wife to benefit from something happening in a league,is a desperate person...

with this trade all he wants is to give a potential free titel to taunt and medig, some of his fellow buttpirates....

while others like u that are getting traded off will be the victim of this despicable backstabbing




lets see how kush and/or rae will handle this

(there should of been a rule that once a squad has no chance of making the finals shouldnt be allowed to trade its players, especially key players like taunt)
Just merge the squads like last league
H4B
EGDLx Champ
2 EGFL wins (5 time finalist)
2 EGDL wins
1 BDL wins
Best new player at top 2005.
Nominee for best aggressive attacker 2009.

TheCript
Level 6
Posts: 1726
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 7:06 am

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by TheCript » November 24th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Hunt for Blood wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 1:07 pm

Just merge the squads like last league
makes 0 sense
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

pocho
Level 3
Posts: 169
Joined: December 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by pocho » November 24th, 2017, 2:16 pm

PAT wrote: ↑
November 23rd, 2017, 6:59 pm
Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

approved.

PAT
Level 7
Posts: 2025
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by PAT » November 24th, 2017, 3:01 pm

Lol I'm taking Medig and Cyclone (two extremely horrible players) to get taunt where he belongs. If we're all so horrible then this trade shouldn't matter now should it TC. Peejay/Beasted/World are all 7vp+ players and like Beasted stated, are extremely active. I just would rather have my good friend Taunt on the squad instead and would sacrifice 3 7vp vets for him.
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

stewie
Level 3
Posts: 481
Joined: August 30th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by stewie » November 24th, 2017, 3:25 pm

kush has actually put in the lowest amount of effort i've ever seen anyone GM'ing put in. a ?message to everyone drafted with the squad chat is the bare minimum a GM should do, but kush couldn't even be bothered to do that. i've also received 0 communication from kush about match times, squad chat, squad password etc. i only got the squad chat from Taunt

when a GM shows 0 effort or interest in his squad, i personally feel no motivation to show to any match, and others prob feel the same which is why Style Boys is doing so poorly. i was on eel's team last league and the differences in communication and effort is like night and day. maybe blacklist kush from GM'ing?

my personal blacklist for GM's

infamous/famous/bat
kush
Johnson
lacoste
ritzand

TheCript
Level 6
Posts: 1726
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 7:06 am

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by TheCript » November 24th, 2017, 6:38 pm

PAT wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 3:01 pm
Lol I'm taking Medig and Cyclone (two extremely horrible players) to get taunt where he belongs. If we're all so horrible then this trade shouldn't matter now should it TC. Peejay/Beasted/World are all 7vp+ players and like Beasted stated, are extremely active. I just would rather have my good friend Taunt on the squad instead and would sacrifice 3 7vp vets for him.
who said anything about u all being horrible? i said u faked the death of ur wife to benefit ur position in a league, showing how much of a desperate person u can be....

pj beasted world are all 6 or 7, taunt can be a solid 8.... he does not belong in ur squad...

the 'activity' of pj beasted or world matters 0 for style boys, since they are alrdy knocked out... besides, style boys is active as it is including taunt(that played last sunday too)... they wouldnt need these players coz they wouldnt play anyway (taunt would...)
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

User avatar
EEL
Level 8
Posts: 3463
Joined: November 25th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by EEL » November 24th, 2017, 9:57 pm

This is denied obviously....
Grid

RaeRae
EG Staff
Posts: 2141
Joined: March 7th, 2005, 8:18 pm
Location: OHIO - CLE

Re: Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone

Post by RaeRae » November 25th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Yeah I pm'd kush but he was afk, but i'm going to assume that it's similar to the other two where he isn't even going to respond. Denied and locking this thread.
Image
RaeRae*

Locked

Return to β€œTrade & Release”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest