SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By PAT
Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone
By BEASTED
Wtf you wanna trade the guy that turns up to 99% of games , when we barely have enough on during the week... you don't even turn up and your the leader LOL. Alright no problem πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚
By TheCript
BEASTED wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 7:30 am
Wtf you wanna trade the guy that turns up to 99% of games , when we barely have enough on during the week... you don't even turn up and your the leader LOL. Alright no problem πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚
this buttpirate, pat, finite, the guy that faked the death of his wife to benefit from something happening in a league,is a desperate person...

with this trade all he wants is to give a potential free titel to taunt and medig, some of his fellow buttpirates....

while others like u that are getting traded off will be the victim of this despicable backstabbing

lets see how kush and/or rae will handle this

(there should of been a rule that once a squad has no chance of making the finals shouldnt be allowed to trade its players, especially key players like taunt)
TheCript wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 8:47 am
BEASTED wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 7:30 am
this buttpirate, pat, finite, the guy that faked the death of his wife to benefit from something happening in a league,is a desperate person...

with this trade all he wants is to give a potential free titel to taunt and medig, some of his fellow buttpirates....

while others like u that are getting traded off will be the victim of this despicable backstabbing

lets see how kush and/or rae will handle this

(there should of been a rule that once a squad has no chance of making the finals shouldnt be allowed to trade its players, especially key players like taunt)
Just merge the squads like last league
By PAT
Lol I'm taking Medig and Cyclone (two extremely horrible players) to get taunt where he belongs. If we're all so horrible then this trade shouldn't matter now should it TC. Peejay/Beasted/World are all 7vp+ players and like Beasted stated, are extremely active. I just would rather have my good friend Taunt on the squad instead and would sacrifice 3 7vp vets for him.
By stewie
kush has actually put in the lowest amount of effort i've ever seen anyone GM'ing put in. a ?message to everyone drafted with the squad chat is the bare minimum a GM should do, but kush couldn't even be bothered to do that. i've also received 0 communication from kush about match times, squad chat, squad password etc. i only got the squad chat from Taunt

when a GM shows 0 effort or interest in his squad, i personally feel no motivation to show to any match, and others prob feel the same which is why Style Boys is doing so poorly. i was on eel's team last league and the differences in communication and effort is like night and day. maybe blacklist kush from GM'ing?

my personal blacklist for GM's

infamous/famous/bat
kush
Johnson
lacoste
ritzand
By TheCript
PAT wrote: ↑
November 24th, 2017, 3:01 pm
Lol I'm taking Medig and Cyclone (two extremely horrible players) to get taunt where he belongs. If we're all so horrible then this trade shouldn't matter now should it TC. Peejay/Beasted/World are all 7vp+ players and like Beasted stated, are extremely active. I just would rather have my good friend Taunt on the squad instead and would sacrifice 3 7vp vets for him.
who said anything about u all being horrible? i said u faked the death of ur wife to benefit ur position in a league, showing how much of a desperate person u can be....

pj beasted world are all 6 or 7, taunt can be a solid 8.... he does not belong in ur squad...

the 'activity' of pj beasted or world matters 0 for style boys, since they are alrdy knocked out... besides, style boys is active as it is including taunt(that played last sunday too)... they wouldnt need these players coz they wouldnt play anyway (taunt would...)
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!