SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: EEL

By PAT
5.2B - Trade deadline will be at the end of week 4, rosters will be locked at the end of week 4.

Reverse that sht its the end of Week 5 right now. That trade is invalid and two of the GM's do not approve of it.
By EEL
5.7 - For any reason what-so-ever, the EGBDL (Draft) coordinator(s) may deny the request of a trade at any point in time. It will be up to the sole discretion of the EGBDL (Draft) coordinator(s) to ensure all trading transactions are as even and fair as possible. Any trade deemed unfair or lop-sided may be cancelled by the coordinator(s).
By gaZ
If it's passed the deadline, trade should be invalid. It's way too late in the season for trades, especially if one team (assuming it's kush's has no possibility of making the playoffs. Seems like a feeding frenzy.
By Black Boy
PAT wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 11:29 pm
5.2B - Trade deadline will be at the end of week 4, rosters will be locked at the end of week 4.

Reverse that sht its the end of Week 5 right now. That trade is invalid and two of the GM's do not approve of it.
idk what the gms were thinking. reroll trades plz
By TheCript
finite and eel are both hypocrite fks, trying to abuse the fact STYLE BOYS is out of the league...

finite's two trade offers were exactly this week (both denied),
eel complained about the last trade (even tho finite's last trade was a better deal for STYLE BOYS, than eel's trade),
eel offers his own, a worse than finites offer, trade with styleboys (got approved)
PAT wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 11:29 pm
altho, very hypocrite, ^ this rule applies and the trade of eel should be undone
EEL wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 12:31 am
5.7 - For any reason what-so-ever, the EGBDL (Draft) coordinator(s) may deny the request of a trade at any point in time. It will be up to the sole discretion of the EGBDL (Draft) coordinator(s) to ensure all trading transactions are as even and fair as possible. Any trade deemed unfair or lop-sided may be cancelled by the coordinator(s).
wtf does that even mean eel, u think this means u can avoid rule 5.2B, coz ure a coordinator and rae is a clueless fking dumbass? rule 5.7 is a condition of trades, not a loophole to bypass rule 5.2B

gaZ wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 5:45 am
If it's passed the deadline, trade should be invalid. It's way too late in the season for trades, especially if one team (assuming it's kush's has no possibility of making the playoffs. Seems like a feeding frenzy.
exactly this...

these desperate losers try so hard, even if that means ignoring rules and applying rules that dont even matter

This conversation happened before the trade:
Code: Select all
      kush> well well well
      kush> if it aint eeluminati
       eel> lol
       eel> if it aint eeliminated
[LOTTERY] Lottery starting! Buy a ticket (3 EGC) with your favorite number! !lot.p <your number> (between 0 and 100) to play! Current jackpot is: 577 EGC. Number will be announced in 3 minutes. !lot.r for full rule(s).
      kush> rofl
       eel> so i hear we are like night and day
       eel> when it comes to leading
      kush> my team would be ib 1st
      kush> if clutch hadnt retired before league started, and not even signed himself up
       eel> why take my pick
       eel> should teach you guys a lesson
      kush> speaking of your pick
      kush> h4b has an interest in being traded to the eeluminati
       eel> ofc he does
      kush> and taint wants to go to abusement park
[LOTTERY] Last chance to play lottery! Current jackpot is: 577 EGC. Buy a ticket (3 EGC) with your favorite number! !lot.p <your number> (between 0 and 100) to play! Number will be announced in 1 minute. !lot.r for full rule(s).
       eel> no trades should be allowed anyway
      Tryo> didnt finite have 2 chances at taunt and passed on him with his first 2 picks....
      kush> ^
[LOTTERY] Lottery has ended! The number was: 12. No one guessed the right number. Next round of lottery will begin again in: 28 minutes!
      kush> taint just like a beaten and battered ex girlfriend though
      kush> just goes running back to fin
       eel> says the same thing every league
       eel> ."wont show to many games though"
Top squads are arT (3.1m), EELuminati (2.7m), and Abusement Park (1.8m). View full stats & more at http://bit.ly/1NbiLcc
      kush> then proceeds to be most active player in league
      kush> rofl
       eel> ROFL
       eel> yeah
       eel> wins mvp and shit
       eel> you see lee's idea for flagging
      kush> nah
       eel> team leads picking 5 players and the rest are draft
       eel> so you can start with Bacon and whoever else you want
      kush> eh taking a step back from gm'ing again
       eel> who would you recruit
       eel> anyway
       eel> team would prob get trashed anyway
      kush> rofl
      kush> id have me bacon bombed cust
      kush> bring bombed out of retirement for this one
       eel> rofl bombed
       eel> bombed and muggy
       eel> like ying and yang
       eel> doubt it
    reiGEN> !
      kush> looks like id steal muggy over as well then
      kush> ez
  script^^> muggy still plays?
      kush> ill get spike back on as well, and bring kace back from the dead, been playing cod with those clowns lately
       eel> kace sucks
       eel> tho
      kush> every squad needs a cheerleader
       eel> you would be best
4:ng+> all my friends left
      kush> roooofl
       eel> to fit that role
[ ACE. ] specced Reason SPC:22.40  
4:ng+> selfie u gonna get one of those holiday deals?
4:selfie> no
      kush> you better simmer down before i trade all my starters to abusement
      kush> ez
4:selfie> no job
       eel> on facebook message
       eel> and i david stern
       eel> ur shit
      kush> rooooooooofl
       eel> go taunt and dig deep in the rule book
      kush> Adam Seelver> trade rejected
       eel> for my advantage
       eel> roifl
      kush> yo that dude cracks me up though
4:ng+> pet a cat when you encounter one
4:ng+> fucker won't let me though
      kush> every forum post he makes, he copies and pastes some hidden rule
       eel> rofl ye
4:ng+> Games Are Fun Girls Are Hot
4:ng+> when your character name is "omfg she's 11"
4:ng+> lol what the fuck
4:ng+> no holiday drug deals?
      kush> !buy 50
       eel> kush call ur style girls
      kush> rofl
      Tryo> ez
      Tryo> E Z
      Tryo> E
      Tryo> Z
       eel> kush and world 
      kush> even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time tryo
       eel> skillset
       eel> are like
       eel> on the same
      kush> dont get too excited
       eel> boat
      kush> eel you compare me to world in a dream you better wake up and apologize
4:freeipods> i'm loyal
       eel> where are your friend 
       eel> s
       eel> kush
      kush> mad at me
      kush> for not sabotaging league and trading them
      kush> rofl
       eel> its not your fault u suck at this
       eel> rofl
      kush> taint been messaging me all day
4:ng+> need meth
      kush> on here, on fb, on groupme, and just a little while ago i saw the psn message come through
      kush> rofl
       eel> ROFL
      kush> no jokes
       eel> ill trade u ronan and monty
       eel> for taunt and h4b
Enemy Goal! by NAVEMIKE  Reward:75000
      kush> rofl
       eel> what do you say
Top players are Maxwell (40.8m), PicSlave (32.0m), and Millennial (23.3m). View full stats & more at http://bit.ly/1NbiLcc
      kush> man fin would be SO salty
      kush> makes the trade worth it
       eel> do it for the cause
      kush> throw in one more decent player, but someone who never gets play time
      kush> and make the offer
      kush> ill do it
       eel> cape
       eel> and u throw whoever
to highlight parts:
kush> h4b has an interest in being traded to the eeluminati
kush> and taint wants to go to abusement park

Tryo> didnt finite have 2 chances at taunt and passed on him with his first 2 picks....
kush> ^

kush> taint just like a beaten and battered ex girlfriend though
kush> just goes running back to fin
eel> says the same thing every league
eel> ."wont show to many games though"
kush> then proceeds to be most active player in league

eel> kush call ur style girls
kush> eel you compare me to world in a dream you better wake up and apologize
eel> where are your friends
kush> mad at me
kush> for not sabotaging league and trading them
eel> its not your fault u suck at this

eel> ill trade u ronan and monty
eel> for taunt and h4b
kush> man fin would be SO salty
kush> makes the trade worth it
eel> do it for the cause

and here is ART, on the sidelines looking at two cheating and desperate fks try to make unfair trades with rae as a clueless coordinator just accepting and ignoring rules herself...

kush as good friends with taunt and h4b (guy is best friends with these fks), ofcourse wants to trade them off so they can atleast still have a chance of winning a league... while ronan cant show on sundays coz he is aussie and monty is only a 6vp gets offered back (useless styleboys) kush trades away his starters....

things never change.... from faking a death wife to inserting new rules and applying rules that dont matter to find loopholes to win a league....

next league should have individual scores coz this is useless
Last edited by TheCript on November 26th, 2017, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TheCript
Optimal wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 6:46 am
they both saying they trades shouldnt be allowed, but on the forums they make trades, and then afterwards qoute rules...

rae as always being clueless
By Lee
why dont you just have a rule that does not allow trades from teams that have lost mathematical chance to advance. this pops up every now and then.
No way this trade should be allowed
By Hunt for Blood
R O F L

Dont ever change eel<3
By TheCript
RaeRae wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 9:34 am
I don't get why the other trades would have been okay if kush approved them but this isn't?
those other trades would have been okay ACCORDING to u... but those trades shouldnt of been okay either...

ignoring the following rule;
not to mention three GM's actually think no trades should be done; AOW, finite(even tho he is being a hypocrite) and eel:
and now we arent even talking about how unfair this trade is... (ronan never shows, monty is a 6vp and taunt & h4b are 8vp)
By EEL
I think it's a fair trade and waaay better getting world and beasted.. Smoki and TC just always find a way to create drama and go against everything possible trade/free agency/schedule/standings/playoffs same thing every damn league.....And when i said no trade should be allowed i was talking about a Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone and Peejay/Mini/A Handicap for Taunt/Netbanana/Medig
By TheCript
EEL wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 10:38 am
I think it's a fair trade and waaay better getting world and beasted.. Smoki and TC just always find a way to create drama and go against everything possible trade/free agency/schedule/standings/playoffs same thing every damn league.....And when i said no trade should be allowed i was talking about a Beasted/World/Peejay for Taunt/Medig/Cyclone and Peejay/Mini/A Handicap for Taunt/Netbanana/Medig
no u werent.... read the whole chat, oh nvm u know this coz u said it urself... gotta lie huh?

so what about the rule? going to ignore that too?

--edit--

and finite's offers were WAY better than yours.... beasted, world and pj? come on...

ronan never shows on sundays and monty is shit in bd
By Unlimited
Oh wow.. they have to be trolling? there's just no way rae would accept this? it's past the trade deadline. Oh man.. smh.. eel and rae like cmon there's just no way you're going to override a rule? seriously going to do this?

They have to be trolling rofl there's no way. I knew rae did 't give a shit about coordinating anymore but to sabotage the whole league? eel this is low even for you dude.. very shocking
By Lee
What benefit would any eliminated team get from any trade? 0, which is why it should not be allowed.
By PAT
Rae, nobody even knew the trade deadline existed. So when we were offering trades (kush said specifically to offer up a trade for taunt and he would accept it), of course I'm not going to offer up a very good trade cause I thought he fought with taunt and just wanted to get rid of him.

Once I learned that was not the case, I offered him a way better trade that imo had me having the losing deal in the end (me getting cyclone and media the two worst players in league lol) and me LOSING 3 of my players that show up every week that are all 6-7 vp players. (mathematically it was about 12vp trading for 18-21 vp)

Not to mention not only did you not let kush deny my trade himself, you went ahead and denied it and locked the thread for no reason but assuming that kush was not gonna accept the trade without even talking to kush. Blows my mind that you randomly can assume something like that.

I understand that you accepted the trade with eel as it looks like a fair trade and all should have been well. BUT NOW looking back that there was a trade deadline that has been in place for the WHOLE LEAGUE. This trade should and will be reversed.
By Optimal
EEL wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 10:38 am
if you had any decency eel you wouldnt even try to come up with this lame excuse. lol why you even tryin to point at me or tc, i havent said anything all league, i let know begin league i wasnt happy with you in some kind of control but i hoped you grew up in eg's final moments,but it shows you havent rly and youre still the same scum. The zone has 10 active players eel, why you still tryin this shit rofl, whats wrong with you.
By Optimal
RaeRae wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 9:34 am
I don't get why the other trades would have been okay if kush approved them but this isn't?
the only people who approved of any of these trades is pat and eel raerae. and they both not agreeing with eachother either, if you cant see thru them now i dont know what else to say
By RaeRae
After further consideration the trade is reversed and all trades are closed from here on out. In fact I'm locking that portion of the forums.

I apologize for the inconveniences to all involved, including you all in this thread.
By pocho
I propose dismantling style boys, cust goes to art, taunt to abusement park, h4b to eeluminati, rest of squad can fuck off cus they suck
By Hunt for Blood
pocho wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 1:21 pm
I propose dismantling style boys, cust goes to art, taunt to abusement park, h4b to eeluminati, rest of squad can fuck off cus they suck
SeemsGood
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!