SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: EEL

By RaeRae
This is us testing times. The Thursday EGBDL games will be at 7pm this week. Tuesday games are still at 6pm EST. Times may change for week 3. Keep checking forums for new information.
By rabbit!
Thanks for trying to make schedule better for everyone.

Though, i doubt 1 hour difference will make a difference (considering last thursday game started at 6:30 and showup was the same as it was at 6)

how about this?
rabbit! wrote:
October 28th, 2017, 2:37 am
TheCript wrote:
October 27th, 2017, 5:48 pm
RaeRae wrote:
October 27th, 2017, 3:04 pm
TheCript wrote:
October 27th, 2017, 1:50 pm
Black Boy wrote:
October 27th, 2017, 1:38 pm
7 pm lol, didnt tc figure out that between 3 and 5 is the most active eg time? 7 pm est is 1 am for the euros
shes retarded and didnt even look at the graphs
you mean this one you read completely wrong? Red text is EST.

oh now i see.... a TON more people online after 6pm est aka euro midnight.... lets just focus on murica
make a tuesday game 3-4 pm and thursday game 8-9pm

1 game for the euro and 1 game for america
By TheCript
lol now its at 2AM?

what a dumb fking cunt
By RaeRae
We get daylight savings this weekend so it's only for one week. We're moving forward with 7pm for Thursday this week.

There aren't enough euros on each team to make a team of 3. If you can prove me wrong I will strongly consider changing the times in your favor. As of right now, Art has the most, if not all the euros.
By rabbit!
RaeRae wrote:
October 31st, 2017, 10:46 am
We get daylight savings this weekend so it's only for one week. We're moving forward with 7pm for Thursday this week.

There aren't enough euros on each team to make a team of 3. If you can prove me wrong I will strongly consider changing the times in your favor. As of right now, Art has the most, if not all the euros.
According to the graph you posted, activity seems to be even higher at 4pm than it is at 6pm.

So it's probably not JUST euros playing at that time
By TheCript
rabbit! wrote:
October 31st, 2017, 3:41 pm
RaeRae wrote:
October 31st, 2017, 10:46 am

According to the graph you posted, activity seems to be even higher at 4pm than it is at 6pm.

So it's probably not JUST euros playing at that time
the peak is only like 3 or 4 ppl more so lets jsut ignore the graph....
The Future of EG

Hey Guys, Per that other thread, I said that th[…]

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!