Ippo
Lounger
a handicap
voevod365

dreownsu
Level 5

Re: Semi-Finals GAME3 - September 3rd - 2:30 - Glory Holes vs RIP

Post by dreownsu » August 27th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Flying back from Hawaii in the morning, should be at the game!
EGFL 08 - most underrated player
EGDL 09 - Champion (Sam Adams)
EGDL 11 - Champion (Nerd Down)
EGFL 2012 - Champion (DancnFairy)

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » August 28th, 2017, 2:16 am

Second game was definitely one the hardest experiences ive had in SS in last 5 years or so. i really do not recall when i last time got over 1k kills in a single game. Was sweating all over and hands were in pain after it ended and today i woke up with something similar to hangover, i guess i lost too much water :(
So whatever happens, i hope its fast.
Glory Holes were definitely the dominant side, if i would have to bring out mistakes, then RIP did not really make any and Glory Holes actually made more, but in the end, they just had better quality in game most of time, our defense with unlimited/dazz/myself at some point finally found the nice teamwork and we were defending without bigger issues, but our attack was just godawful. Whenever i happened to get there, almost everyone was just blindingly rushing and hoontar/reno were picking them out like ripe apples. Such amateur level, but i guess can be expected in 2017.
I really do not know what Unlimited can think of for second game, but losing thecript, ragequit being always lagged out and noone besides clutch being able to fr, we are very much out of cards to change the game.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

SPIKE
Level 8

Post by SPIKE » August 28th, 2017, 9:29 am

I always enjoy lee's write ups regardless if it's 2000 or 2017. I caught a good hour / hour and half of the game and rip was clearly being dominated. Thank god clutch was doing His thing in fr without a ball otherwise it would have probably ended a lot sooner. It almost seemed as if rip had nobody playing as a s3 between unlimited/dazz and lee they were all way too passive but then again gloryholes attackers lagged like animals so it kind of limited them.

As lee stated rip's attack was just painful to watch...they were all mainly blind rushing and when they finally did gain some solid % they would get cleared and be back to full defense. Call me crazy but Imo for next weeks game it would prooooobably be benificial if lee/dazz or unlimited switched over to attack and helped kill a bit more over there. Maybe it wouldn't even make that big of a difference by it was clear as daylight they way it was wasn't getting you guys anywhere.

Again I only caught the last hour+ of the game when everyone was tired so I'm clueless to how the first half went. Good luck next week all! It should be a entertaining game!

rk> i dont think coke kills
rk> maybe in longtime abuse

DaZZ!
Level 3

Post by DaZZ! » August 28th, 2017, 11:14 am

Yup, definitely agree with you Spike. It's obvious three passive swings isn't working out or at least when we don't have dedicated roles as who would be pushing out more aggressively. Also we're having very basic flagging 101 issues. For example, in situations when we manage to clear then there's no one or max one player flying to front, but there's always way more of you. Therefore you reach the front more quickly and make us lose >30% ground for free. Or other thing could make a small change would be calling swings more quickly to home, since our 1v1 or 2v2 isn't working out, but we could try to get a 3v3 or 4v4 going on at home which seems more ideal for us.

I don't really know what's going on with our attack and it's quite frustrating. It feels as if we don't have anywhere near similar attack going on as your team has and our team seems to rely on hero attempts. I personally feel like we should swap one or two players (try it out in-game) from defense to offense and see if it makes a change since the current lineup doesn't work. In a nutshell, we need an aggressive player at home and maybe more 'defensive'/deep anchor at enemy.

Tryo
Level 3

Post by Tryo » August 28th, 2017, 11:57 am

RIP was jamming a square peg in a round hole with their nme anchor decisions. Despite blind rushing their attack pushed past 50% a couple times only to be cleared by mispositoned anchor. Bottom line is their anchor was not supporting the attack with kills let alone staying alive long enough to sustain any pressure.

SPIKE
Level 8

Post by SPIKE » August 28th, 2017, 11:59 am

Agreed with tryo/dazz trying someone else as enemy anchor and imo maybe art of war should be s3 and try to kill a bit more and have one of the 3 current swings go to enemy.

Omega Red
Level 5

Post by Omega Red » August 28th, 2017, 12:04 pm

The main problem RIP had is that they are facing a clearly superior team. (no offense)

Their defense was fine, it got pushed fast a few times but that's understandable when you're defending 95% of the whole game.

You can't really as much of RIP's attack considering they had PJ, AOW, and Kush VS Boogy, Reno, Pao at a certain point. They're decent pilots but Glory just has more skill on the defense side.

Once Taunt shows I fear their problems will only be compounded since hes also a good base fighter.

Rip's only chance is to have a god-like 1v1 player to carry attack as A1 and that player doesn't exist on their roster. Losing TC is huge (Big League), I mean that guy can carry as S1 judging from his recent play, I've been really impressed, but I guess they had a falling out and he won't play anymore.

If they were to remove their top pieces from their defense, home would get plowed. RIP needs to lick TC's nutts and get him to come back and play for them, it's their only hope to even compete marginally. Their defense is great though.
sponger> few times I have woke up and wondered where the fuck Iam. then looked next to me and I thought I was in Mars cause theres fucking alien next to me

DaZZ!
Level 3

Post by DaZZ! » August 28th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Omega Red wrote:
August 28th, 2017, 12:04 pm
Rip's only chance is to have a god-like 1v1 player to carry attack as A1
Krhm...

Hoontar
Level 2

Post by Hoontar » August 28th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Tryo wrote:
August 28th, 2017, 11:57 am
RIP was jamming a square peg in a round hole with their nme anchor decisions. Despite blind rushing their attack pushed past 50% a couple times only to be cleared by mispositoned anchor. Bottom line is their anchor was not supporting the attack with kills let alone staying alive long enough to sustain any pressure.
Donno what defense was like after I had to leave but when it was me + Reno + AM, we were just defending 3v4 till that bottom mid choke where we'd call our s3. Everytime the s3 was there, we'd clear almost instantly. But yeah.. they were just trying to lag by.

TheCript
Level 6

Post by TheCript » August 29th, 2017, 9:48 am

Omega Red wrote:
August 28th, 2017, 12:04 pm
If they were to remove their top pieces from their defense, home would get plowed. RIP needs to lick TC's nutts and get him to come back and play for them, it's their only hope to even compete marginally. Their defense is great though.

Well said.... RQ gets to have my left nut, Dazz gets to have my right nut, and peejay gets the shaft.... then ill play...

get to work bitches
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

poemZX_
Level 6

Post by poemZX_ » August 29th, 2017, 11:43 pm

I would just like to say two things about our attack.

1) Our anchors were choking at the worst times.

2) Gaz might honestly be one of the worst/cancerous team mates ive ever had. Hes clueless on how to adjust to game situations, and he doesnt listen to anyone but himself. And we had him playing for atleast half the game. NEVER AGAIN

3)Its difficult to get any kind of groove going at NME when we are constantly being called all home to flank.
I dont quit on you. You dont quit on me. We're a team.

gaZ
Level 5

Post by gaZ » August 30th, 2017, 7:40 am

poemZX_ wrote:
August 29th, 2017, 11:43 pm
2) Gaz might honestly be one of the worst/cancerous team mates ive ever had. Hes clueless on how to adjust to game situations, and he doesnt listen to anyone but himself. And we had him playing for atleast half the game. NEVER AGAIN
Lmao blaming me for loss is absolutely pathetic. 1) Clueless on how to adjust to game situations? Talking out your ass there, bud. 2) I listen when it's worth listening to. Peejay telling unlim to spec me so peejay can play? Not going to listen to that, regardless of how detrimental it is to team because I refuse to do so. Everyone saw how peejay performed.

Code: Select all

PeeJay          RiP            250  232   3
and only in the last couple of minutes did he surpass 1:1 as nme anchor/flank anchor. Speaks for itself. 3) I was in for half the game? I had 275-325 stats from a 4.5 hour game. Learn to math kiddo. I played maybe 40 minutes. 4) I was doing fine as a1, pushing with glyde and kush at nme in the beginning when aow lagged out. Then I specced for lee to play immediately cause thats not a bad sub, even tho aow should've been the one to spec. When I got back in, kush and I were holding/pushing pao+Reno on flank at home. Tell me I'm trash when kush/gaz are occupying 2 of glory holes 3 best attackers. Also, I wasn't in game at this point, but the majority of the time glyde was holding nme @ 1v2 and you were 7v6 at home and couldnt even push back 10%, but yeah, tis my fault.
All this coming from the guy who doesn't know what a1 is, and constantly blindrushes at nme. You do know you've lost the last 5/6 games and you were a1 for 4 or 5 of them right? Every single match our attack has suffered. I'm not the reason. But feel free to continue to blame me for your shit squads problems.
Nice try mate.

Monty Python
Level 6

Post by Monty Python » August 30th, 2017, 7:47 am

gaZ wrote:
August 30th, 2017, 7:40 am
poemZX_ wrote:
August 29th, 2017, 11:43 pm
Lmao blaming me for loss is absolutely pathetic. 1) Clueless on how to adjust to game situations? Talking out your ass there, bud. 2) I listen when it's worth listening to. Peejay telling unlim to spec me so peejay can play? Not going to listen to that, regardless of how detrimental it is to team because I refuse to do so. Everyone saw how peejay performed.

PeeJay          RiP            250  232   3
and only in the last couple of minutes did he surpass 1:1 as nme anchor/flank anchor. Speaks for itself. 3) I was in for half the game? I had 275-325 stats from a 4.5 hour game. Learn to math kiddo. I played maybe 40 minutes. 4) I was doing fine as a1, pushing with glyde and kush at nme in the beginning when aow lagged out. Then I specced for lee to play immediately cause thats not a bad sub, even tho aow should've been the one to spec. When I got back in, kush and I were holding/pushing pao+Reno on flank at home. Tell me I'm trash when kush/gaz are occupying 2 of glory holes 3 best attackers. Also, I wasn't in game at this point, but the majority of the time glyde was holding nme @ 1v2 and you were 7v6 at home and couldnt even push back 10%, but yeah, tis my fault.
All this coming from the guy who doesn't know what a1 is, and constantly blindrushes at nme. You do know you've lost the last 5/6 games and you were a1 for 4 or 5 of them right? Every single match our attack has suffered. I'm not the reason. But feel free to continue to blame me for your shit squads problems.
Nice try mate.

I dont kno whats this is all about + dont care. But if I were leader, I'd bench u 100% for not following my orders.

gaZ
Level 5

Post by gaZ » August 30th, 2017, 8:07 am

That's cool mp, I'd do it again if the situation was the same. Listening to peejay when he's the only available sub is more retarded than me not speccing.

PAT
Level 7

Post by PAT » August 30th, 2017, 8:20 am

See y'all in round 3, hope we have another solid show :lol:

Edit: dang just realized 10 players on my roster are last seen more than 10 days ago
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

Hoontar
Level 2

Post by Hoontar » August 30th, 2017, 9:33 am

At this rate, they're gonna beat themselves b4 the match even starts. Might be a no-show. Good thing I'll be missing it anyways.

Unlimited
Level 4

Post by Unlimited » August 30th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Hoontar wrote:
August 30th, 2017, 9:33 am
At this rate, they're gonna beat themselves b4 the match even starts. Might be a no-show. Good thing I'll be missing it anyways.
Not at all.. total opposite if anything it brought squad closer together. Even the tc issue has been resolved and will play and given a few minor changes? it'll be a good match this sunday.

As far as gaz goes.. I will say that yes it's been a tough past few games? hasn't been super great? but when your leader PMs you to please get out for someone? you get the fuck out. Just horrible and did not expect that from you.

Anyways will be a good match come sunday. Our attack will be a lot better this time around I can guarantee that.
Colonel Lag> 275 consecutive kills? I'm lucky to get 2 consecutive kills!

poemZX_
Level 6

Post by poemZX_ » August 31st, 2017, 7:06 am

Telling the guy whos won almost every league the zone had hosted the past 3-4 years playing as A1 he doesnt know how to A1 because he "blind rushes". Know your place kid
I dont quit on you. You dont quit on me. We're a team.

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » August 31st, 2017, 7:22 am

gaz with the his cyclone tactics
Grid

gaZ
Level 5

Post by gaZ » August 31st, 2017, 8:27 am

You don't know how to play a1

Hunt for Blood
Level 3

Post by Hunt for Blood » September 1st, 2017, 9:51 am

Gotta love this thread.

What position was gaz playin? If gaz was on my team he would be calling % from spec nothing more.

Also if dazz has unrusted at all and gotten new kb he should be put on the small skirmishes everytime. Tc is overrated.

Dazz mentioned about flagging 101 is lost nowadays which is so true, and thats one of the big reason blackmamba is undefeated cuz we are mostly vets who know whats going on in games and what needs to be done at any given time. We got many easy wins because enemy didn't have anti or didnt cover.
H4B
EGDLx Champ
2 EGFL wins (5 time finalist)
2 EGDL wins
1 BDL wins
Best new player at top 2005.
Nominee for best aggressive attacker 2009.

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » September 2nd, 2017, 11:48 pm

Hunt for Blood wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 9:51 am
Gotta love this thread.

What position was gaz playin? If gaz was on my team he would be calling % from spec nothing more.

Also if dazz has unrusted at all and gotten new kb he should be put on the small skirmishes everytime. Tc is overrated.

Dazz mentioned about flagging 101 is lost nowadays which is so true, and thats one of the big reason blackmamba is undefeated cuz we are mostly vets who know whats going on in games and what needs to be done at any given time. We got many easy wins because enemy didn't have anti or didnt cover.
THE GOAT
Grid

gaZ
Level 5

Post by gaZ » September 3rd, 2017, 4:34 pm

|          Winners     Jackpot(  10242001)    Game Time:01h 43m 12s                                   |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK   G     R  FL  FK  FS  FD    FT      DT      DG   AT  ATT|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Terminator 17.5 Glory Holes    114   52   7   0  2.02   0   0   5   5   234       0       0   64  289|
|drug            glory holes    542  647   5   0  0.83   0   5   0   5   232       0       0  719  460|
|bOOgyman        Glory Holes    376  483   9   0  0.76   0   0   5   5   264       0       0  580  457|
|pao             Glory Holes    497  735  10   0  0.66   1   1   0   0     1       0       0  867  460|
|Attack Mode     GLORY holeS    140    1  14   0 63.00   0   4   3   7  1255       0       0    5  655|
|Mercede$        GloRy HoleS    336  105  22   0  2.96   0   0   2   2   237       0       0  122  972|
|Taunt           Glory Holes    588  508  11   0  1.13   0   0   0   0     0       0       0  596  460|
|Renowned        glory holes    652  735   7   0  0.88   0   0   0   0     0       0       0  793  391|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                           Losers                                                    |
|           Name         Squad    W    L  TK   G     R  FL  FK  FS  FD    FT      DT      DG   AT  ATT|
|gaz+            rip            226  208   8   0  1.04   0   0   0   0     0       0       0  230  564|
|Unlimited       RIP            507  431   9   0  1.15   0   0   0   0     0       0       0  481  403|
|poem ZX         RIP            584  661   7   0  0.87   1   1   0   0     0       0       0  704  346|
|PeeJay          RiP             41   63   0   0  0.64   5   0   5   0   191       0       0   70  121|
|Dazz            rip            522  354   9   0  1.45   0   0   0   0     0       0       0  404  397|
|TheCript        RIP            709  674   9   0  1.04   1   0   1   0     7       0       0  726  330|
|Lee             RIP            437  536   4   0  0.81   4   0   4   0     4       0       0  604  297|
|kush            RIP            256  279   6   0  0.89   0   0   0   0     0       0       0  298  336|
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Highest Rated: Attack Mode (140/1)
Most Kills: TheCript (709)
Most Deaths: pao (735)
Most TeamKills: Mercede$ (22)
Most Flags Lost by Deaths: PeeJay (5)
Most Flags Aquired by Kills: drug (5)
Most Flags Scavanged: PeeJay (5)
Most Flags Successfully Dropped: Attack Mode (7)
Most Flag Time: Attack Mode (1255 Seconds)
Most Kill Points: TheCript (74689 Points)
Most Greens: poem ZX (575)
Highest Bounty: Attack Mode (815)
Most Attaches: pao (867)
Most Attached To: Mercede$ (972)
Final Jackpot: 10.1024m Points

SPIKE
Level 8

Post by SPIKE » September 3rd, 2017, 4:57 pm

So give me the game summary I missed out on all the fun! This thread had the most trash talk I've seen in the last 10 years.

Glyde1
Level 3

Post by Glyde1 » September 3rd, 2017, 5:39 pm

SPIKE wrote:
September 3rd, 2017, 4:57 pm
So give me the game summary I missed out on all the fun! This thread had the most trash talk I've seen in the last 10 years.
Their moves where to much to handle and finally got lucky and caught me all alone 5v1 with no dazzle to be seen.

SPIKE
Level 8

Post by SPIKE » September 3rd, 2017, 5:42 pm

Glyde1 wrote:
September 3rd, 2017, 5:39 pm
SPIKE wrote:
Their moves where to much to handle and finally got lucky and caught me all alone 5v1 with no dazzle to be seen.

So what you're telling me if I'm hearing correctly, dazz blew another finals? At least he didn't get thored by lee this time😂😂😂

DaZZ!
Level 3

Post by DaZZ! » September 3rd, 2017, 6:15 pm

Glyde1 wrote:
September 3rd, 2017, 5:39 pm
SPIKE wrote:
I admit that I wasn't there and a lot of glyde dying there and losing home is on me, but at the same time there were total of 3 swings at home.

It was pretty much the type of situation where back in the old days, people(swings) would've either attached/sc'd to go to front or there would have been a spec helper spamming everyone to go to Glyde. Just the fact that it was 5v1, pretty much says it.

Glyde1
Level 3

Post by Glyde1 » September 3rd, 2017, 6:21 pm

No not at all I wasn't quick enough to call as they were rushing towards me. All my swings were rock solid for me. Dazz name sounded best in the sentence

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » September 3rd, 2017, 10:41 pm

Don't worry Glyde, you did a pretty damn good job to be asked to fill some giant shoes....
Grid

Return to “Predictions & Results”