Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Draft League x 2017

Which would you prefer

Continue league schedule as planned
64%
Start playoffs after this sunday
36%
By gaZ
If players want, since league was a little longer than it apparently should've been and adding 2 extra weeks due to servers being down I pose this question.

Leave it as it is

Or

End regular season at 6 weeks and go right into playoffs.
By PAT
Why don't we leave this up to gms instead of a random forum vote we have a whole new team with draft, why not give us some time to get chemistry with them
By gaZ
You're on forums aren't you? I won't be in game for a couple days so this is the only option I have.
Why question everything I do and how I do it, just vote and Write your opinion. Obviously I will take GMs opinions into consideration more so than players so make sure to write your opinion as well as vote.
By Lee
Playoffs as there is no point for main season if all teams make it anyways.
Pat has point though, teams are as good as new. Maybe microtourney, all teams face each other once, top 2 go to final and bottom 2 drop out?
By dreownsu
going to vote no and go with current league schedule.
By gaZ
Playoffs are double elim and there's 3 games left in regular season. That's plenty of time to get chemistry with new teammates. Shortening league was just an idea since its been stretched out longer than expected. I'm not eliminating anyone before playoffs.
By jaXen
Keep it stretched out over summer so next league is a hit and time to plan
By PAT
Let's do a huge Egbdl tournament as the next league. Teams of 8, 4v4 matches. Best 2 out of 3 each weekend
By gaZ
If you would like to plan for the next league please leave me a ?message in game.
By Golfer.
PAT wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 10:29 pm
Let's do a huge Egbdl tournament as the next league. Teams of 8 **edit**( or 10 to avoid no shows )** , 4v4 matches. Best 2 out of 3 each weekend
dreownsu wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 12:00 pm
going to vote no and go with current league schedule.
By Optimal
the league doesnt have to be any longer, im kinda done with having to commit every sunday. lets just speed forward to semis, best of 3
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!