EG Staff

Re: Someone write a new REVIEW

Post by Unplug » July 10th, 2017, 10:38 pm

I wasn't here this weekend :(

MracY
Level 2

Post by MracY » July 10th, 2017, 11:12 pm

I'd like to see a writeup of how odius losing 7v8 looked from their point of view and what went wrong. Famous was literally standing still as mfr in a when he choked, 0 bounces away from the rushers.

Really, the mfr chokes are getting ridiculous. Can't you put a destroyable bot ship in the fr or something, if there's a next league? I take time out of my schedule every sunday to show up, yet the games end up lasting 20 minutes.

Golfer.
Level 3

Post by Golfer. » July 11th, 2017, 2:27 am

MracY wrote:
July 10th, 2017, 11:12 pm
I'd like to see a writeup of how odius losing 7v8 looked from their point of view and what went wrong. Famous was literally standing still as mfr in a when he choked, 0 bounces away from the rushers.

Really, the mfr chokes are getting ridiculous. Can't you put a destroyable bot ship in the fr or something, if there's a next league? I take time out of my schedule every sunday to show up, yet the games end up lasting 20 minutes.

Better players can step up to the plate too and mfr - I think that's a better solution
6:5150> when i asked world he said " sec let me talk to my coders... 5 seconds go by then he says YEP they can do it "

Disturbulance
Level 3

Post by Disturbulance » July 12th, 2017, 1:57 am

MracY wrote:
July 10th, 2017, 11:12 pm

I think this is a clear skill issue. Also leaders are choosing to put their mfr's on swing and letting newbs mfr. Guess what's gonna happen..

Return to “EGDLx 2017”