SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Draft League x 2017
By MracY
I'd like to see a writeup of how odius losing 7v8 looked from their point of view and what went wrong. Famous was literally standing still as mfr in a when he choked, 0 bounces away from the rushers.

Really, the mfr chokes are getting ridiculous. Can't you put a destroyable bot ship in the fr or something, if there's a next league? I take time out of my schedule every sunday to show up, yet the games end up lasting 20 minutes.
By Golfer.
MracY wrote:
July 10th, 2017, 11:12 pm
I'd like to see a writeup of how odius losing 7v8 looked from their point of view and what went wrong. Famous was literally standing still as mfr in a when he choked, 0 bounces away from the rushers.

Really, the mfr chokes are getting ridiculous. Can't you put a destroyable bot ship in the fr or something, if there's a next league? I take time out of my schedule every sunday to show up, yet the games end up lasting 20 minutes.

Better players can step up to the plate too and mfr - I think that's a better solution
By Disturbulance
MracY wrote:
July 10th, 2017, 11:12 pm

I think this is a clear skill issue. Also leaders are choosing to put their mfr's on swing and letting newbs mfr. Guess what's gonna happen..
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!