Week 3

Extreme Games Draft League x 2017

Moderators: dreownsu, EGDL Management

Unplug
EG Staff

Week 3

Post by Unplug » June 27th, 2017, 1:42 am

Firstly; I would like to apologize about Olympics, I’ve been busy and haven’t been able to set it up or post anything.

I'm curious if lack of excitement is causing a bad show every week or just because its summer. Let's create some hype and buzz boys!! Get those bd points. Every squad in EGBDL had 10 players show..lets get those weekly bd games going!!

Odius: what the Frig?
They had an extra player majority of the match yet couldn’t manage to take enemy. Lack of leadership and a bad lineup showed. Bacon+Combo will be a deadly combo once combo unrusts. No smarts really hurt the team, Famous lost ball and while we were 99 they left ball at center yet no one on Odius (aside from me) tried to get it once we got xc’d. Team full of anchors need better anchors...
Flank anchors/swings need a major improvement to have any chance
Addition of Combo is just scary.
Kobe: 81pts level
A great game, down a man yet managed to hold their own and sneak out a win. Better game plan and leadership showed. Originally had the idea of hero’ing and it did work but they couldn’t hold. Everything went well for this team, is it just luck or skill that they barley snuck by two solid squads? They look strong but already thinking they’ll go undefeated??? Man must be smoking that good stuff in Germany (monty, h4b).

Uni7: what to do?
A trade or something must be done asap! No activity is just hurting the squad, getting laggers yet again who can’t show is hurting. On paper a strong team just needs everyone to come out and they will be a force to be rekon with; just a matter if that happens. Not picking a number for FA really hurts as they missed out on a lot. SB doesn’t even seem to be active or care...
Glory Holes: they just holed everyone
How does reno go as the 3rd pick? Taunt did his usual free agency trickery and snuck in reno at the last second (Johnson didn’t even know reno was on the list :P). After the draft and a trade looks like their in the process of building “acid” just missing poem and unplug. I didn’t watch the game but if someone can tell me just looks like they won because of a lack of show from uni7
Their defence looks solid with a combo of reno/taunt/hoon and finite alone on attack :P
Rip: Ripping through...
Looks like they had some quick work with J.S who had a full showing but not their full squad. Unlim decided to make clutch his fr and might be the right move and I think other squads should follow and make their best players their most protected position. Looked like a pretty easy game and adding lee will only make the squad smarter and stronger.
Didn’t watch the game so someone tell me what happened.
Jesus Shat: Jesus save them!!!
Moggy ohhhh moggy where art thou!! Need help in the worst way, Not active nor real star players. TC looked like a star (based on rec) but no other real highlight for the team or anything I can really comment on. Heath and aow need to show to make some games interesting.

Unplug
EG Staff

Re: Week 3

Post by Unplug » June 27th, 2017, 1:49 am

ps. next week review wkill be better..will pay attention more during the week and the matches

MracY
Level 2

Post by MracY » June 27th, 2017, 5:01 am

Set up bots to record all games if you want to do proper review (don't, it's a waste of time)
I watched Lee do his writeups, and literally all of it was based on hearsay :lol:

Hunt for Blood
Level 3

Post by Hunt for Blood » June 27th, 2017, 5:27 am

MracY wrote:
June 27th, 2017, 5:01 am
Set up bots to record all games if you want to do proper review (don't, it's a waste of time)
I watched Lee do his writeups, and literally all of it was based on hearsay :lol:
Actually if there were replays available of all the matches it would be amazing!
H4B
2 EGFL wins (5 time finalist)
2 EGDL wins
1 BDL wins
Best new player at top 2005.
Nominee for best aggressive attacker 2009.

TheCript
Level 6

Post by TheCript » June 27th, 2017, 7:55 am

Hunt for Blood wrote:
June 27th, 2017, 5:27 am
MracY wrote:
June 27th, 2017, 5:01 am
Actually if there were replays available of all the matches it would be amazing!
they tried but they failed
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

PAT
Level 7

Post by PAT » June 27th, 2017, 10:55 am

Uni 7 match was 7v6 the entire time. So yes they lost because they were two men down but we were one man down so it was 6v6 at Enemy the entire time ( all of like 10 minutes lol) Not to mention their mfr had a flag so they should've had an advantage there as well. Overall was just a very poor performance by sb's squad and sb himself. I suggest not letting him GM next league since he clearly hasn't had a winning team like ever.
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » June 27th, 2017, 6:47 pm

PAT wrote:
June 27th, 2017, 10:55 am
Uni 7 match was 7v6 the entire time. So yes they lost because they were two men down but we were one man down so it was 6v6 at Enemy the entire time ( all of like 10 minutes lol) Not to mention their mfr had a flag so they should've had an advantage there as well. Overall was just a very poor performance by sb's squad and sb himself. I suggest not letting him GM next league since he clearly hasn't had a winning team like ever.
I said this before draft lol
Grid

MracY
Level 2

Post by MracY » June 27th, 2017, 8:44 pm

I actually didn't know there was an attack for a long time, so I didn't do anything for like 10 minutes. Got to nme when it was at like 60%. I wonder if we were actually outnumbered.

PAT
Level 7

Post by PAT » June 28th, 2017, 9:02 am

True, it was me/taunt/reno vs their squad (they had 1 dropping, so 5v3?)in the beginning due to us dropping and mracy greening :lol:
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

Return to “EGDLx 2017”