NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Extreme Games Draft League x 2017

Moderators: dreownsu, EGDL Management

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3474
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Optimal » May 13th, 2017, 10:03 am

Golfer. wrote:
May 12th, 2017, 3:16 pm
I think hulksmash is a sick alias rofl but nevertheless I'm not here to try to get ppl to thrive off of our "shttalking" - I'm just saying that I honestly think if I were to put in 110% effort that I think I'd have a 60% chance ( you 40% ) of winning.

Like I said I can't remember any squads I own... it's been wayyy too long since I've done ?squadcreate... You still in or u gonna back out?
Maybe think of a good alias that you have and put that on the line, or less valuable-to-you squad
play for golfer, illplay for viper. this way youll give 200%
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

User avatar
Ioth
Level 5
Posts: 1214
Joined: June 24th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Ioth » May 13th, 2017, 10:52 am

Lol sb playing for some silly squadname while telling golfer to play for his identity. Sounds like sb is the one scared here.
Image

SAVE THE LANCASTER

1:Darren> i should host prized trivia
1:Darren> thing is
1:Darren> im fking stupid

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3474
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Optimal » May 15th, 2017, 6:29 am

Ioth wrote:
May 13th, 2017, 10:52 am
Lol sb playing for some silly squadname while telling golfer to play for his identity. Sounds like sb is the one scared here.
im playing against a guy who mathematically calculated his win % over me and according to this will beat me if he tried 110%. im giving him the code to go 200% on me. I know ill try my hardest too, i dont wanna lose viper. a little fear is never bad, it keeps you focused and alert.

also pretty sure Viper squad name has more value than Golfer alias.

I only said to put up something of value so that i will try my hardest and not get bored as there is soemthing i can actually own after i win. I never asked for him to put up an alias either untill he repeated that if he tried his hardest he would beat me for sure, so why not play for something which will obligate you to try the hardest you ever could imagine?
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Golfer.
Level 3
Posts: 321
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 12:03 am

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Golfer. » May 15th, 2017, 10:29 pm

Viper doesn't hold nearly as much value as Golfer does but nevertheless it's still a good squad name. It was a shot in the dark but my offer still stands with Hulksmash. Find a good alias to put on the line and match that :shock:
6:5150> when i asked world he said " sec let me talk to my coders... 5 seconds go by then he says YEP they can do it "

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3474
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Optimal » May 16th, 2017, 3:30 am

you tryin to turn it around now? typical medicore player behavior. I miss the good players who would instantly say ok and duel me.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

SouthPaw
Level 1
Posts: 21
Joined: October 12th, 2002, 10:47 am
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by SouthPaw » May 19th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Hey old peeps.

Stumbled across the forum just for kicks and saw this league. I'm going to have some free time over the weekends this summer and would love to get back into playing. Do we know the beginning/end dates? If it works out, I'm gonna sign up and see if I can dust off my keyboard if some poor team picks my ass up :lol:

Nice to see some familiar faces :)
Never beat yourself up, it only makes it worse :]
Image

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3474
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Optimal » May 20th, 2017, 4:57 am

someone alrdy tryin to alias into the league lol
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

User avatar
Ioth
Level 5
Posts: 1214
Joined: June 24th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Ioth » May 20th, 2017, 8:44 am

That's a joke right opti?
Image

SAVE THE LANCASTER

1:Darren> i should host prized trivia
1:Darren> thing is
1:Darren> im fking stupid

gaZ
Level 5
Posts: 1315
Joined: October 11th, 2002, 10:38 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by gaZ » May 20th, 2017, 10:56 am

Hi sp!
Image

Optimal
Level 8
Posts: 3474
Joined: January 30th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, the
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by Optimal » May 22nd, 2017, 11:10 am

dont talk so much ioth
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

GAZ!
Level 5
Posts: 1203
Joined: April 28th, 2003, 11:29 pm
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Contact:

Re: NEW LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT: EGDLx 2017

Post by GAZ! » May 23rd, 2017, 8:37 am

SouthPaw wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 11:47 pm
Hey old peeps.

Stumbled across the forum just for kicks and saw this league. I'm going to have some free time over the weekends this summer and would love to get back into playing. Do we know the beginning/end dates? If it works out, I'm gonna sign up and see if I can dust off my keyboard if some poor team picks my ass up :lol:

Nice to see some familiar faces :)
Sp I need you to login with whatever name you want to use because I cannot add a player last seen more than 10 days ago.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “EGDLx 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest