Extreme Games Baseduel League (Draft)

Moderator: jaXen

Lee
Level 10

WEEK 3 POWERAUDIT

Post by Lee » March 20th, 2017, 5:52 am

WREKT
POWER LEVEL UP

Another week, another win for Wrekt, which is now only team that has not even lost a single match this season. Fanatik put up a fight in first round, but was lacking a low vp in second, making it very easy for Wrekt to continue the domination. More players got gametime this week, but eventually the game only consisted of first round, which saw the 2 faces of clutch. The ugly face of choking to opposition low vp twice was well compensated by his amazing 86 killspree.
Next weeks match against Viper will be hopefully more interesting, but so far no one has found a cure against this domination.

JESUS SHIT
POWER LEVEL UP

Jesus Shit was dominant against one-sided Viper team, winning not only 4v4 which was expected in first round, but also 5v5 in second round, showing that they are to be considered serious title contenders. Powered by core of strong rushers in delete/pocho/rushmore/hoontar and capable low vp anchor, who is actually not a low vp but old-timer, it is totally possible that they can continue undefeated until last round of main season, where of course the matchup against Wrekt will take place.

VIPER
POWER LEVEL DOWN
Arrogant Viper faced their first strong basefighting opponent and were immediately struggling. They had no chance whatsoever in 4v4 as expected, but got also dominated in 5v5, showing that what i have been telling about them not having a plan B and laggers not always win you games. Viper has now serious thinking to do ahead of next weeks game vs Wrekt, which is in essence similar team to Jesus Shit, most probably going with 4v4 and having really good finishers. We will see if SB still trusts his laggots or we will see a more kill-based lineup next week

FANATIK
POWER LEVEL DOWN
Fanatik did not really play bad in first round, put up a good fight coming back from 2-4 behind, but eventually still lost. What happened next was direct stupidity of doomsy, who managed to trade away his most active low vp, knowing that nismo will always issues with merc playing in games as well. Trading away fa pick is also quite weird, doomsy can anchor himself as well if ioth is needed to rush, so going after wilsonc that bad looks totally weird choice for me. Looks like fanatiks luck is running out, we will see if they can put up against revitalized extort next week or drop into danger zone.

EXTORT
POWER LEVEL UP
Extort gave no chance to Praised and crushed them in most dominating display so far. One round only took 9 minutes! Eel has finally stopped using ace joker in game and results are here. Remark is in no way even close to being best low vp this league, but at least he has not been one of the worst players in eg history for last 17 or so years. Still, eel has probably the thinnest roster in the league and biggest difference between starting lineup and benchers. We will see how his team shows up, but if they do, they are a formidable force.

8THWONDER
POWER LEVEL UP
Monty finally made the correct call and switched back to using Bacon as anchor, and although he did choke a few rounds, difference was immense. Odbs team were really given no chance. I still believe that this team has enough firepower to target final, if they get their roster and positions correct. On paper they look strong. Next week they will face Praised, another bottom team and if they secure win there aswell, they are very close in securing playoff spot and being back on track in this league.

PRAISED
POWER LEVEL DOWN
This team is in all sorts of problems. Taunt carry this team alone and with poem sulking somewhere, they just lack firepower now to be strong contenders. Team of winners has turned into team of losers this season. Unplug has made some good moves though. As 24k gold has been big disappointment this league, they got rid of wilson, who is just another anchor, like unplug, and got a low vp + extra free agent. They really need to make some moves fast. Next week match vs 8thwonder will be absolutely crucial. If they lose that, making it to playoffs will become more and more difficult.

GET DICKED
POWER LEVEL DOWN
I am seriously beginning to understand why giving the team back to odb has been a wrong call. I can see this team being 1-2 bad results away from starting to no-show. All those endless name changes bring nothing new on table if you just suck in game. They had no answer to 8thwonder, a team that had previously lost all their games and next week against jesus shit does not really look so bright. I really do see only 1 possible thing to save them, if they manage to get some gamechaning player from FA draft. If not, they are out.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Square Apple
Level 2

Re: WEEK 3 POWERAUDIT

Post by Square Apple » March 20th, 2017, 6:40 am

The no-show you speak of is already happening; a few of us are either dropping out or getting ourselves traded. ODB is a joke.
vodka> im one of the best lag attachers left in this game
kush finished BaseRace Track1 in 3 m and 18.8 s!

Ioth
Level 5

Post by Ioth » March 20th, 2017, 7:18 am

Haha poor odb's squad.

On Fanatik we wanted to make this trade cause we feel we need to make our top-line a tad stronger if we want to compete for the title. And given that we feel we have enough active low-tier players we felt we could make this trade. Let's hope it doesn't backfire.

As always nice read lee.

SAVE THE LANCASTER

1:Darren> i should host prized trivia
1:Darren> thing is
1:Darren> im fking stupid

GAZ!
Level 5

Post by GAZ! » March 20th, 2017, 7:58 am

I seriously hope the players on ODB's squad are better than to now show on him. ODB has YET to ruin the league, maybe he can pull through. He wants to trade Merc and Naka and I know a couple teams that could use both of those players. It's up to ODB now, not Hydrange or Merc, to fix his squad.

Square Apple
Level 2

Post by Square Apple » March 20th, 2017, 9:06 am

GAZ! wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 7:58 am
I seriously hope the players on ODB's squad are better than to now show on him. ODB has YET to ruin the league, maybe he can pull through. He wants to trade Merc and Naka and I know a couple teams that could use both of those players. It's up to ODB now, not Hydrange or Merc, to fix his squad.
Most will get traded off, I think. But anyway I'm just gonna leave this here: don't trade for me; I won't be showing (it's 3 in the morning for me, and it has dawned on me that sleep > EG).
vodka> im one of the best lag attachers left in this game
kush finished BaseRace Track1 in 3 m and 18.8 s!

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » March 20th, 2017, 2:12 pm

we played two b line ups and they had their best freq in twice, game took nearly 2 hours, if anyone was strugglin, it was them.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

GAZ!
Level 5

Post by GAZ! » March 20th, 2017, 3:21 pm

:cry:

pocho
Level 3

Post by pocho » March 20th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Optimal wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 2:12 pm
we played two b line ups and they had their best freq in twice, game took nearly 2 hours, if anyone was strugglin, it was them.
nice victory sb

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » March 21st, 2017, 12:36 am

:evil:
Grid

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » March 21st, 2017, 4:33 am

pocho wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Optimal wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 2:12 pm
nice victory sb
your team terrible pocho, could barely handle a b line up. better prac for playoffs.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

poemZX_
Level 6

Post by poemZX_ » March 21st, 2017, 5:13 am

In my own defense... Im not "sulking"... Im in poland for the week dealing with legal matters after my father passed away. And i have absolutely no access to internet except my phone.
I dont quit on you. You dont quit on me. We're a team.

GAZ!
Level 5

Post by GAZ! » March 21st, 2017, 8:18 am

1000 egc says we wont lose a match to you this season SB

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » March 21st, 2017, 8:31 am

poemZX_ wrote:
March 21st, 2017, 5:13 am
In my own defense... Im not "sulking"... Im in poland for the week dealing with legal matters after my father passed away. And i have absolutely no access to internet except my phone.
Sad to hear, but i was mainly referring to your meltdown in the last week topic and you not showing this week was too good to not use :)
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » March 21st, 2017, 10:59 am

GAZ! wrote:
March 21st, 2017, 8:18 am
1000 egc says we wont lose a match to you this season SB
if we meet again it will be in finals, but sure, if you think you can make it by barely beating B teams. Bet on. and for playoffs i can think of some more bets, if you think your team is so good which clearly it isnt.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Return to “EGBDL 2017”