Can i get a permission?

doomsy
Level 3

Can i get a permission?

Post by doomsy » August 1st, 2016, 1:42 pm

Ok so this is directed to you eel. fc made mosi and heavie quit ss and they wont be coming back ( problems between these guys wont explain here ) so i lost 1 captain which is at the same time 1 of my top players and another decent player im asking if i could get a permission to recruit at least 2 players to fill this huge hole?

dont rly want a favor or anything im only asking , would rly help me out tho.

Optimal
Level 8

Re: Can i get a permission?

Post by Optimal » August 1st, 2016, 1:48 pm

We can give u altamega, maybe you can get him to show, and i dont mind that gettin a squad that needs more members to have more chance on having a full show a pass on roster lock, it will help the league and a squad that needs it.

HOWEVER

Mosi and heavie need to confirm the rly quit and be removed from roster. This is a must in order to prevent possible abuse/exploit in gaining more members while rosterlock is up. So with this as a rule i will vote yes to the question
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

doomsy
Level 3

Post by doomsy » August 1st, 2016, 2:27 pm

i will provide wut i can to show that these 2 rly did quit ss without problem. and i doubt alta will log on just cuz he got switched to legacy lol

i cant squadkick them for an ownership problem but i will get them removed from roster.

jaXen
Level 6

Post by jaXen » August 1st, 2016, 5:22 pm

I think he should be allowed to add. I actually know of two people on my tw squad (Lego) that were just asking about joining egfl yesterday. Their names are tj hazuki and nokkonen if you end up being allowed you should message those guys.

I think there should be an extended roster change for the lower tier squads only (legacy, art, 420). Twl actually just did something similar for the lower tier squads but they were only allowed to add players who were not currently on another twl squad.
Aliases: AfghaN, jaXeN, mvp

Monty Python
Level 6

Post by Monty Python » August 1st, 2016, 5:31 pm

its eels decison. but i dotn see why it shouldnt be ok.. i wouldve let rosters open even longer in first place imho.

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » August 2nd, 2016, 1:59 am

Approved, message raerae who you want to add.

Deadline Saturday 8)
Grid

Return to “EGFL 2016”