Here is what you need to know about EGBDL.
- EGBDL will be played in public baseduel bases.
- Top 4 teams enter playoffs. Best ouf ot three game series to 5.
- Scheduled games will be 5vs5.
- Unscheduled games You can play 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5 Vs any other EGFL squad.
- Unscheduled games You can play vs ANYONE 5vs5 games only.
- Squad that wins needs to post stats on forums.
- Be careful who plays and watch your lag, if any team loses due to a lag out the game will count regardless.
- Players not only have to be squadjoined to squad, but the names on stats must match the name on the roster in order for kush to validate the win.
- If both squads don't come up with a set time for the 5vs5 bd deadline to play is Sunday at 6 PM EST. (If you see the other squad with 5 online you could ask them to play the "Scheduled" match right then and there.
- Stats will be posted by the winning team under Predictions & Results.
Hopefully this doesn't raise any issues with any of the 6 squads we currently have, other factors made the decision to change from egxc to egbdl, egxc bot was not working 100% and it was stalling and one of the bases doesnt even work with the bot, Plus i think the majority of us would rather play a baseduel over EGXC. Playing baseduel will benefit pub jackpot in the long run help create games and hopefully activity.
Also thanks for Monty Python and Kush, Monty will be helping with predictions threads. Kush will be helping with updating the standings! Anyone want to help reffing? Any other ideas/issues feel free to bring them up.