SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By Monty Python
Squadleaders reply here with your vote. Either stick with the old timetable A (1-3pm est) or change 1h behind B (2-4pm est). Need 4 yes-votes for B to take place.
Last edited by Monty Python on July 14th, 2016, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dreownsu
Vote for A. I think we should keep the same times for games as always. If for some reason 1 week, both gm's wish to push game to 4pm then they have that option. Furthermore, i for you to say that only 50% of votes is needed for a rule change, i don't think is acceptable. All squad leaders must agree on the change.
By DunderCreed
Monty only looking for squadleaders, but just in case other input is needed, I prefer B. It's Sunday, everyone chillin, later games better
By Monty Python
dreownsu wrote:Vote for A. I think we should keep the same times for games as always. If for some reason 1 week, both gm's wish to push game to 4pm then they have that option. Furthermore, i for you to say that only 50% of votes is needed for a rule change, i don't think is acceptable. All squad leaders must agree on the change.
I am irriated by u aswell as finite saying its a 50% vote. It's not. 4 our of 6 is more more of a 2/3 for it and that sounded democratic enought for me first thought.

btw what about 1:30, 2:30, 3:30 as compromise for example..?

DunderCreed wrote:Monty only looking for squadleaders, but just in case other input is needed, I prefer B. It's Sunday, everyone chillin, later games better
Sure, everyons opinion matters, But I can only leave it to leaders to make final decisions here.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!