SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By Monty Python
FYI: since alot of players/leaders have asked for it, we moved all matches 1 hour behind from original time: 1pm -> 2pm, 2pm -> 3pm, 3pm -> 4pm est from now on.

(I cant edit eel's post, so therefor I just make this one)
By PAT
I don't remember anybody on my squad complaining or being asked of this change? So why did it happen?
By Monty Python
well, in my opinion, yes, there are more ppl that would show later, then they are that want to play earlyer. nobody says asians dont matter, but when it comes to the decision, i'd vote for whateva make squads get good showups and not please single players. its about the league as whole afterall. how many asians are pissed of by those changes? we can still talk about everything.
By dreownsu
i dont mind 1-3pm est games, thats how its always been for egfl / leagues anyway. Personally i feel like later is worse cause then im stuck at home till the evening.
By Monty Python
Well of course we tried to change here for the better. So maybe we should just make a poll between squadleaders, lets say untill this sunday. So all leaders can talk to their squad next days and then vote on either old times or the switch. So with a vote 4/6 for the switch, we do it, if under 4/6, we stick with old times?

Would that be a solution?
By PAT
No because 3/6 is half and half lol. Why should one half be considered right when the other half disagrees.
By Lacoste
How Howmany asians Asiansin inleague? 2-3? Getting a laptop reealsoon,soon ill fill fillup f0rcer f0rcerspot
By stewie
at the very least this should have been polled. I for one can't attend later matches. U can't just shift the whole league schedule just because the key players on your squad can't make the scheduled times then claim that most people were asking for it.

If most people can't make earlier matches then just poll it and we'll see if that's really true... This is a really scumbag move
By Monty Python
stewie wrote:U can't just shift the whole league schedule just because the key players on your squad can't make the scheduled times then claim that most people were asking for it.

somebody is paranoid lol
By EEL
Schedule has been updated, if you want a 1 PM EST game ask the other squad you play that week and you can agree. Just make sure both of you agree to changing game time on the predictions thread.
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!