SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By EEL
We will be hosting EGFL and EGXC exactly the same as EGDL and EGBDL were hosted.

For now i believe we have potential to get more then 4 teams, but let's start off the signups and see where we stand, If not let's not lose the activity before everyone goes AFK

I will sign up a squad. Grid/Explosive, squad name not decided yet.
Rumors of Baia/Monty/Bogmeduster combo of Elitestar coming back?
Kush could possibly keep his too fresh squad, Unlimited mentioned he could bring Trespass to EGFL and also Smoking Baby said he could bring Viper? We have lots of potential for a league to take place. Please start spreading the word create your chats keep a list of those who will represent your squad and get them posted minimum of 15 to start it off.

For now you will need a Minimum of 15 Players to sign up and the max per roster will be 25.

EGFL 8vs8 no ties
EGXC could be 6vs6,7vs7,8vs8

Any questions please feel free to post below. Hoping to have Preseason July 17th. It all depends on us.
By Unlimited
Awesome BUT egxc was a huge fail, make it egbdl instead.. squads can hardly get 4 for an egbdl let alone 6+ for egxc..
By EEL
Unlimited wrote:Awesome BUT egxc was a huge fail, make it egbdl instead.. squads can hardly get 4 for an egbdl let alone 6+ for egxc..

We just had egbdl. Hopefully we can get those numbers to show up for egxc since its actual squads. Join a squad and create a GroupMe chat with your squad and communicate.
By Rek
I liked EGXC a lot. Thought it was a cool concept. I know there was some resistance but I'm not sure if it was across the board or just a few loud voices. Either way, teaming it with EGFL should make it a good balance between flagging and something a little different.
By PAT
I didn't like this league at first but it wasn't that bad of a league. I think it's worth giving another chance and maybe if we can have good bases this time that might help out a little more. Maybe we should make it more like TW and have it able to start out with a 4v4 and upon approval of the captains, you can add a player all the way up to 8 players during the match. And we can do it elo style. AND we can have some 4v4 bases and some 6v6 bases and 8v8 bases on an EGXC map. It could turn out to be a cool concept if done correctly this time. And have Azela design the map, not doomsy lol.
By Lacoste
PAT wrote:I didn't vq'etcctotehis league at first but it wasn't that bad of a league. I think it's worth giving another chance and maybe if we can have good bases this time that might help out a little more. Maybe we should make it more like TW and have it able to start out with a 4v4 and upon approval of the captains, you can add a player all the way up to 8 players during the match. And we can do it elo style. AND we can have some 4v4 bases and some 6v6 bases and 8v8 bases on an EGXC map. It could turn out to be a cool concept if done correctly this time. And have Azela design the map, not doomsy lol.
I like that ideax4v4 5v5'etc
By jaXen
would be cool if tw players formed another squad too..i don't know what the odds are though since twl is going on and thats a pretty big deal there..if they did form a squad you should make it so they have flexibility with their scheduling in order to encourage more playing and competition
By jaXen
EEL wrote:When are TWL games again?
Twl games are basically all day Sunday from 2-6 so maybe leaving things open to be played on Saturday if need be..but I don't even know if a tw will do this league because of the time twl takes so this may be irrelevant
By Monty Python
ahhaha. ok first of all either baia. or bog are coming back to lead anything. they are newbs who care about real life and other newbish things nowadays. but i am willing to lead another squad. I wont stick with Team Gluten cuz that names is almost as bad as MP (maybe thats why its fits?).. so yeah: I will lead a team in egfl, name yet to announce.
By EEL
Monty Python wrote:ahhaha. ok first of all either baia. or bog are coming back to lead anything. they are newbs who care about real life and other newbish things nowadays. but i am willing to lead another squad. I wont stick with Team Gluten cuz that names is almost as bad as MP (maybe thats why its fits?).. so yeah: I will lead a team in egfl, name yet to announce.

Well thank you for confirming. And also thanks for stepping up to start up another squad.
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!